• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsrv

Been reading about people losing their entire progress in this game, and it doesn't seem like they fixed this bug yet. Kind of paranoid about playing this now :\

Well I started true vault hunter mode and FML. Getting destroyed. And
Dr Mercy
glitched twice on me and didn't give me a gun to use and I am not goin to kill him again. Fuck that.

microtubule

Twitter annoys me sometimes. As in, I'll refresh the Twitter page on Chrome, but it's clearly not grabbing the latest tweets, which it seems to do when it feels like doing it. I don't know if Twitter clients like Tweetdeck also have this issue.

X360: WB5T3-JS3W6-JRXTX-KR333-FTXBZ
WinPC: CT5TB-H3ZX9-6TTBJ-JT33J-TFJRK
PS3: WB5T3-JS3Z3-RSTWT-SJ533-FTXBT

Got one earlier for PC. Thanks again for the heads up.

2012092900006.jpg

anyone know what the hell this does? I have no idea what "acc recovery" means.

I changed my class mod and relic for the first time in about 15 levels last night. Getting mods that improve your cooldown rate for the Commando are apparently impossible to come by.

I started on TVH mode last night and wow the difficulty ramps up. So I got tired of dying and ended up opening the golden chest and got an amazing e-tech smg and a decent shottie that looks gold plated.

lol wow missed another give away apparently

Gravijah

I changed my class mod and relic for the first time in about 15 levels last night. Getting mods that improve your cooldown rate for the Commando are apparently impossible to come by.

i've just been using a white with health regen forever. seems way more useful than +skills or other random stuff.

2012092900007.jpg

there's no way to get to this, is there? this is the one behind bars near where Roland is before
the robot's nab him

Look up.
You'll see a room on the second floor that has no practical entrance. You have to take the pipes

i've just been using a white with health regen forever. seems way more useful than +skills or other random stuff.

I was toying with the idea of switching to a health regen but I don't even die that often and when I do, a small health regen really isn't going to help that much. Right now, between my mod and relic, I've got a 36% faster cool down rate on my turret, as well as a boost to some other stat I use. I love that turret.

tatsuki

I started on TVH mode last night and wow the difficulty ramps up. So I got tired of dying and ended up opening the golden chest and got an amazing e-tech smg.

Nice. I found the same gun in a chest somewhere near opportunity. It's been tearing through everything for me.

Edit: Mine does slag damage though. I just noticed yours was fire. I would probably prefer fire more so than slag. It gets the job done though.

Raide

In the Crimson Hideout, how do you get into that locked room near to Tannis? Is it story related or am I missing something?

Nice. I found the same gun in a chest somewhere near opportunity. It's been tearing through everything for me.

Edit: Mine does slag damage though. I just noticed yours was fire. I would probably prefer fire more so than slag. It gets the job done though.

Fire is great until you run into pyros or robots.. RESISTx10000000 :x

I did find a e-tech shottie that shoots a bouncing orb of electricity for 2400 dmg though so I can deal

Oh and I just saw a Missing poster for Jimmy Jenkins that made me lol. I knew there were badass challenges related to him but that was the only time I'd seen his name thus far. Says he's last seen in
Crater Lake area
.. is he a rare mob?

LuCkymoON

Banned
Does anyone know where the last hidden symbol in Sanctuary is?

I've found:

Medium size in Scooter's shop in the corner on the floor near entrance
Small symbol on the wall outside the front entrance to Moxxi's bar
A large sysmbol behind the trash bin in the alley near Marcus' shop
A large symbol on the roof of the building behind the newsstand

Does anyone know where the last hidden symbol in Sanctuary is?

I've found:

Medium size in Scooter's shop in the corner on the floor near entrance
Small symbol on the wall outside the front entrance to Moxxi's bar
A large sysmbol behind the trash bin in the alley near Marcus' shop
A large symbol on the roof of the building behind the newsstand

There's a small symbol on a door that is on a balcony in the alleyway above the irridium shop. Accessed by going using a bench and awning outside Marcus' then jumping across his sign.

underkanter

Neo Member
I'm now a victim of the auto-save bug on xbox =( I'm level 15 and just started really getting into this game. What a bummer, I hope the next patch comes out soon. I've messed around with the USB card fix but haven't had much luck. Any gaffer's figure a workaround for this yet?

HoosTrax

Well I just soloed Terra (as Maya). Run over quick because I see an orange drop out of her amidst the see of white and green...of course it's just the class mod that everyone gets. Not even a single purple weapon...

Violater

I never beat BL1 does much of the story matter for 2?
I'm at sanctuary so far at lvl 8 and I cant bring myself to go back to the first game.
Forever alone on steam BTW

Grisby

Finished the main game. Short ending but hey, the ride was well worth it. About to do that LOTR special thingy but am I correct in that you can use vehicles? Just no fast travel?

Ricker

How can you high five the Claptrap?? only in the beginning stages? because I am trying it now and its not working when he is just goofing around in Sanctuary....

Just popped the game in for the first time, and Im shocked!

This is the first shooter, that I can remember, that didnt have a new title update (some had title updates on the day of release). Im.... impressed?

Anyway, shoot me a friend request if anyone wants to get some coop in on the ground floor.

xbl: Sketch Sanchez

Seguin

Banned
How can you high five the Claptrap?? only in the beginning stages? because I am trying it now and its not working when he is just goofing around in Sanctuary....

I think after the birthday party quest you can request a high five, and then do a melee attack on his hand.

That didn't work for me either. I believe I finally did it during a sidequest involving him later in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom