• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Botox gone wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
otq88w.jpg

In an effort to raise awareness about the devastating consequences of botox injections, Megan Fox has created a compilation of photographic evidence titled "Things you can't do with your face when you have botox."

2ldem1y.jpg

5tsxad.jpg

No wonder the limited range of her acting!

We can only hope this courageous effort enlightens prospective young actresses from going down the path of plastic. Once the deed has been injected done, it cannot be undone.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That's Megan Fox in the first two?

...Huh. Botox seems to work for her.

Edit: Oh, the third is after that series of two photos? Seems like a shitty Botox job to me.

low-G

KamenSenshi said:
Never understand why someone in their 20's would need or want toget that done.

Gotta spend all that money on SOMETHING!

Honestly most of my twitter followers are more attractive... :/

I don't understand girls this young on botox.

I get that they need to manage their bodies because of their sexed-up images, but it's just strange.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Her forehead is seriously scaring me. Did she press it up with her finger and it fuckin stuck that way?

lmao

She posted those to show that she hasn't had Botox. She's obviously had a ton of face work done, but she claims no Botox - hence the scrunched up Forehead and raised eyebrows n' such.

I think she's about three more surgeries and a severe third degree burn away from being attainable.

Start playing with fireworks, Megan.

This should be a crime btw.
NO
It should be a felony
She should go to jail for this, and the person who did whatever he did to turn her into this will burn forever in the 9th circle of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom