• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Botox gone wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
From 2011:

Pj3wM.jpg

It's like she just has botox done not long beofre these pics. Reminds me of this at times:

SEQ0v.jpg

She was fine the way she was.

MHMnp.jpg

her belly button isn't to my liking. tattoo is quite tacky. a little too thin. not bad, tho. I would allow her into my parents' basement if before 9:30 as mother does not permit visitors after 10.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
3N16MA said:
From 2011:

http://i.imgur.com/Pj3wM.jpg[/IM/G]

It's like she just has botox done not long beofre these pics. Reminds me of this at times:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SEQ0v.jpg[/I/MG]

She was fine the way she was.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MHMnp.jpg[//IMG][/QUOTE]
Both of those pictures are from this year. She's just pursing her lips on the red carpet shot.

DR2K said:
Some of you guys have some frighteningly high standards for women.

It has nothing to do with standards.

She was a 10.5 on a scale of 10, and she turned herself into an 8. (less if you hate that artificial look)

It's a bloody shame.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
DR2K said:
She just looks fucking weird. She has this perpetual too much makeup/plastic surgery look about her. It's no exaggeration when I say I see several girls I find much more attractive daily just walking around downtown here. She's supposed to be a sex symbol and she's raking in millions based on her looks alone. You bet I'm going to hold her to really high standards.

I think it's the makeup though. She always looks like she has gobs of makeup on and I despise that look. She looks great in a couple of the shots above, the b&w one and the one koodo posted. But lay off the fucking makeup already. It's nasty.

Uchip

Banned
SneakyStephan said:
It has nothing to do with standards.

She was a 10.5 on a scale of 10, and she turned herself into an 8. (less if you hate that artificial look)

It's a bloody shame.

lol
seriously?

DR2K said:

people commenting aren't commenting in the context of how she looks compared to an average girl, they're comparing her to all the girls they see on the internet and to them she doesn't measure up.

I doubt if she whispered "I want to suck your dick" into the ear of most of these 'critics' they wouldn't be all like "eeew no thanks"

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I think some people are confused. She didn't have botox, and didn't have any plastic surgery (as far as I'm aware, I have no idea). She just looks like what women start to look like when the enter their late 20s, many of you will learn this in time.

3N16MA

Banned
lightless_shado said:
people commenting aren't commenting in the context of how she looks compared to an average girl, they're comparing her to all the girls they see on the internet and to them she doesn't measure up.

I doubt if she whispered "I want to suck your dick" into the ear of most of these 'critics' they wouldn't be all like "eeew no thanks"

No. She is being compared to what she used to look like.

Borgnine said:
I think some people are confused. She didn't have botox, and didn't have any plastic surgery (as far as I'm aware, I have no idea). She just looks like what women start to look like when the enter their late 20s, many of you will learn this in time.

Joke post right?

Borgnine said:

Is this true? Because the OP is really confusing.

Why the hell isn't Megan Fox in the thread title?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Sho_Nuff82 said:

Yeah, she's making different facial expressions and saying she wouldn't be able to do that if she had botox.

I still want to know what the deal is with that forehead.

Borgnine

Sho_Nuff82 said:

Its from a series of photos showing things you wouldn't be able to do if you had botox. She's saying she can do them because she hasn't had botox. The thread is confusing because it says Botox gone wrong and then the first thing you see is this weird alien face.

Borgnine said:

I said this on the first page, but was largely ignored. eh. I do think she has had quite a bit of face work done, just not botox (or not recently).

Borgnine said:
Its from a series of photos showing things you wouldn't be able to do if you had botox. She's saying she can do them because she hasn't had botox. The thread is confusing because it says Botox gone wrong and then the first thing you see is this weird alien face.
The OP has no idea or can't read English.

Borgnine said:
5/10

red731

So when

otq88w.jpg

and

ph_or_787_4fdf855.jpg

You get

np5lwg.jpg

?

magnets...

edit: Why are even girls doing this when they look just perfect? Does it have something with self esteem, confidence or what?
When they look into mirror they must be whoa, what have I done right?
Jenna Jameson...

Borgnine

HiroProtagonist said:
I said this on the first page, but was largely ignored. eh. I do think she has had quite a bit of face work done, just not botox (or not recently).

I honestly don't know about any surgery or anything, I've never really followed her, it just seems unlikely to me. She's only 25.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
wait

this is REAL Megan Fox? That gal who was in Transformers??

I'm asking seriously, not following celebrities/Hollywood closely.

Mr. Robot

She looks like the kid from the aerials video by system of a down in that first pic, she is still hot though, but after knowing how she used to look the hotness becomes weirdness.

Also, am i the only one that finds her eyebrows attractive? maybe its because it is the only thing that has been constant between her change of looks.

Lamel

Banned
She's still pretty, but not nearly as attractive as she was when she was "natural". Like in the pic above me.

VertPin

Excuse me for the noob post, but I remember reading a while back that Megan Fox got a sex change operation at age 16. Can someone please clarify this for me?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
VertPin said:
Excuse me for the noob post, but I remember reading a while back that Megan Fox got a sex change operation at age 16. Can someone please clarify this for me?
ijfz8g.jpg

Mr. Robot

VertPin said:

You see, when someone has a sex change operation they normally in men modify the reproductive organs to resemble that of a vagina, they basically cut your dick and make you a hole, the sexual sensitivity may or may not be lost.

GloveSlap

Why would you change the look when your whole career is based on how good you looked before? How can you be that insecure when you were #1 on Maxim's hottest list and everything?

She still looks pretty good and all, but she spent a bunch of money to look alot worse. Not to mention that plastic surgery doesn't seem to hold up well over time, it just starts to look more and more weird as you get older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom