• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boy has sex with chicken for 4 years. Mother offers him a prostitute ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken, and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So who's having sex with the hen?

hym

Banned
You can really get AIDS from a chicken?

Of course not, but many diseases originate from animals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoonoses

If petting them can already infect you in some cases it's simply a bad idea to exchange bodily fluids, germs, bacteria, viruses with animals, especially when using one of your most precious utensils.

Or heck even reverse, you could give the animal a human disease, it could mutate there, jump back to humans and we all die.

Goldrusher

Where is the vagina even located, on chickens?
It's shown in the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU7n6sgBuEc#t=2m15s

It's not recommended though, says this wise old man:

appa9jjmo.jpg

Zee-Row

Banned
Of course not, but many diseases originate from animals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoonoses

If petting them can already infect you in some cases it's simply a bad idea to exchange bodily fluids, germs, bacteria, viruses with animals, especially when using one of your most precious utensils.

Or heck even reverse, you could give the animal a human disease, it could mutate there, jump back to humans and we all die.

Zombie virus?

i-Lo

Avian Splooge?

When and if a new disease does show up and becomes as big of an issue as aids, I would assume religious institutions would prepare about how this the fault of homosexuals. They would rewrite history to state that the guy had sex with a chicken first and then with another guy.

rvy

Banned
I know, I meant fucking animals will lead to diseases like that.

Nobody fucks monkeys AND people, you idiot. You either fuck monkeys, or you fuck people. That's it, there's no in-between. You not gonna get some monkey pussy on Tuesday and then be like "Oh, let me call Sharlene" on Thursday. No. Once you fuck a monkey that's a firm decision.
"I'm outta the human pussy game, for good." It's ridiculous. You act like monkeys is just as open as waiting for people to fuck them, man. Monkeys don't wanna be fucked by people.

Think about it, think how hard it would be to catch a monkey... and fuck it! That's ridiculous.

hym

Banned
Nobody fucks monkeys AND people, you idiot. You either fuck monkeys, or you fuck people. That's it, there's no in-between. You not gonna get some monkey pussy on Tuesday and then be like "Oh, let me call Sharlene" on Thursday. No. Once you fuck a monkey that's a firm decision.
"I'm outta the human pussy game, for good." It's ridiculous. You act like monkeys is just as open as waiting for people to fuck them, man. Monkeys don't wanna be fucked by people.

Think about it, think how hard it would be to catch a monkey... and fuck it! That's ridiculous.

Conclusive Proof That There Is No God and Humans Are Essentially Evil
http://www.vice.com/read/yo1-v14n10

Did you know that in Colombia country teens fuck donkeys?, and is considered "a normal thing" for them to become "real men"

Lol. Yeah, no.

Have you seen colombian women? Why would we fuck donkeys when there are gorgeous women everywhere you look?

Gaf I think this stuff is more common than you think. At least in the rural areas around the world. At least he's practicing safe sex. I remember those stories about farm boys using goats and cows to practice on. Perfectly legal in some states too. Better than getting some girl preggers then raise a generation of ignorant republican religious rednecks

malyce

LMFAO... I laughed way too hard at this shit. Fucking hilarious.

Hieberrr

The kid fucks chickens and his mom is getting him a prostitute. I'm sure all those teenage boys in (what was it Colombia?) that fucked donkeys will sooner or later fuck people. Don't tell me once you go animal you never go back :p

EDIT: Probably trolling, I really can't tell LOL I'm too tired.

rvy

Banned
The kid fucks chickens and his mom is getting him a prostitute. I'm sure all those teenage boys in (what was it Colombia?) that fucked donkeys will sooner or later fuck people. Don't tell me once you go animal you never go back :p

Chappelle has lied to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom