• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boy has sex with chicken for 4 years. Mother offers him a prostitute ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
1361116_zps7715ccab.jpg

This is just.....what? I don't know how you could wanna fuck a chicken, even if you're an adolescent hump machine there is no logic in it.

Nasty.

Human beings are animals on this earth as any other. We can barely live together with each other leaving those who have transcended race seem as paragons of our species. I think the real trailblazers are those who have transcended species but that's another discussion. I've never participated in any form of animal copulation but that weakness I share with so many other humans, again, isn't what this is about. This is simply about choice and the right of living things to coexist and be happy together. It's not something that any human or government has a right to judge or legislate against. The sooner we begin to accept the love between to mature and consenting beings then the better off we will be as a planet.

Also, I encourage you to not use loaded labels like bestiality to describe people's choice of life-style. It's not hard to to use species-neutral language but if you most then just treat everything like a human and that includes showing animals (as you would humans) proper respect.

...Are...are you serious? You might really need some help, man.

I wanted to believe that GAF was animal-fucker-free.

I wanted to believe.

I remember one of the neogaf confession thread where this guy said he fucked a goat/sheep/donkey (can't remember the animal specifically) when he was working at the zoo. And goes on to say that it's still the best fuck he had even after sleeping with a number of men and women.

Bert409

Human beings are animals on this earth as any other. We can barely live together with each other leaving those who have transcended race seem as paragons of our species. I think the real trailblazers are those who have transcended species but that's another discussion. I've never participated in any form of animal copulation but that weakness I share with so many other humans, again, isn't what this is about. This is simply about choice and the right of living things to coexist and be happy together. It's not something that any human or government has a right to judge or legislate against. The sooner we begin to accept the love between to mature and consenting beings then the better off we will be as a planet.

Also, I encourage you to not use loaded labels like bestiality to describe people's choice of life-style. It's not hard to to use species-neutral language but if you most then just treat everything like a human and that includes showing animals (as you would humans) proper respect.

324vU.gif

tumblr_mhsz2cKFyr1s5o3aso3_400.gif

Not sure if serious...

I'm fairly sure this will have been said somewhere in the five pages up to now, but...

This time it was the chicken who got laid!

Is that the same country where donkeys are popular prostitutes? I watched this documentary some time ago. All bareback too :p. Nobody seemed to mind. Not even the donkey.

Dude, while I vehemently disagree with what you've got to say on the matter, I respect your ability to articulate it as well as you do on the forum and your follow up posts too. It's a pity you got banned and made fun of for it, you usually seem like a level headed poster in the various other Windows and programmer related threads.

The day animals can verbalize consent is the day many on GAF would agree with you.

Dude, while I vehemently disagree with what you've got to say on the matter, I respect your ability to articulate it as well as you do on the forum and your follow up posts too. It's a pity you got banned and made fun of for it, you usually seem like a level headed poster in the various other Windows and programmer related threads.

The day animals can verbalize consent is the day many on GAF would agree with you.
This

I just don't know what to say.It looks like a very rural area and I'm sure there are not many ladies around but chickens?I mean whats wrong with going old school with your hand, even a watermelon or something, but a chicken?

hzbmz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom