• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brad Ellis (former member of Easy Allies and gametrailers) officially joins Last Stand Media

Tom Cruise GIF

Get Rekt...Era

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
never heard of him, but cool
Easy Allies was/is a gaming podcast for a very specific group of people. Namely, those who don't like any outside thoughts and ideas and people that might be contrary to their ideology in their programming. I'm trying to skirt around politics here... Brad was one of the more reasonable ones and was essentially canceled by the ree types because he's friends with Dustin and Dustin works with Colin Moriarity. Who is an outspoken conservative/libertarian and therefore evil.

decisions

lol this is such an awesome win for decency and friendship.

Can’t wait to read all the (lack of) cope from the usual suspects

Blindy

Seeing the other forum that I am fortunate enough to leave up in arms over this is pathetic, especially when they have been so much pro-people who have lost jobs or had to leave jobs for better opportunities get success elsewhere. Not Brad Ellis though, he's not allowed to make a business move to better himself.

Good business decision and I am sure his freedom to talk and do whatever he wants was important. Can't hate on anyone on trying to make a better move for themselves. A lot of credit to him for sticking up for a friend/guest that got picked apart of a toxic group of people.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
tT4cmAL.png

Colin is The Phantom Menace
These people are ill. I refuse to be believe many are adults with no mental health issues, or faculty affecting conditions. They are very successful at latching onto popular things then destroying them with ineptitude and purity control.

Stay poor and struggling Brad. Internet weirdo's will exalt you then.

Disclaimer: I have no idea who Brad is, but I know he's less of a twat than anyone over there.

Blindy

These people are ill. I refuse to be believe many are adults with no mental health issues, or faculty affecting conditions. They are very successful at latching onto popular things then destroying them with ineptitude
What is sad is they have no shame to just mod report fellow posters, it's all done behind the shadows too. Shows what kind of characters they are.

Pretty cool to see LSM really advertising and hyping this signing up. I don't see it as showboating EZA but more so them just being excited they got a pretty good VG personality for their channel.

Top Bottom