• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild is the official subtitle for Zelda U/NX, first gameplay trailer

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Link's other outfit:

linkchkq6.png

Carlius

Banned
comparing witcher 3 a next gen game to a wii u game...come on gaf. also, this may come for nx but its still limited by wii u hardware for parity.

rhandino

Banned
Game looks like a a child born from Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles.

I am in love with it, it does not look as great as some other games in the PS4 but it seems you can do a LOT of different things so I am really really excited.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I like the logo, but the game looks pretty barren. Need to see more. Also curious what the NX version looks like compared to this.

Peltz

Those graphics are totally unimpressive to me. The art style is okay, but that's about as much as I can say for the visuals I've seen here. Whatever, I'm just happy that this Zelda game looks so fresh and different. Can't wait to see more.
It's not about the graphics, it's about the atmosphere and the glorious music.

The subtitle was just the icing on the cake. That one trailer pretty much was the absolute best moment of E3 this year. So many new mechanics, it's crazy, and the world itself looks wonderfully alive.

zoukka

The game looks EXTREMELY EMPTY and devoid of life.

Looks amazing and a painting, but it probably held back by the hardware.

What? The map looked handcrafted like SotC. Complete opposite of the feel you get from bethesda games and witcher 3.

mattp

the art and shaders could realllly benefit from better image quality. i wonder how this is gonan look on NX

I feel really odd about the trailer. I'm a huge Zelda fanboy, but this trailer was merely "okay" for me. I want to freak out like everyone else, but I'm not feeling it.

hiryu

Looks pretty amazing. Love that their appears to be more rpg elements with all the gear. Different weapons and armor is a nice addition.

Dominator

Posted this in the other thread:

I'm gonna play the fuck out of Zelda but that trailer did absolutely nothing to impress at the moment. Disappointed.

Will watch the gameplay closely.

Top Bottom