• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You lot are British. You should know on a Sunday you have a nice roast. You can't rush these me when I'm having my roast.

I've got a text file ready with a terrible OP hat you will all hate. But I don't care because I'm worth it.

TCRS

Banned
roast lol. had fishfingers and chicken nuggets for lunch. pizza for dinner is on its way. and lots of tobacco and some alcohol. that's what my sunday evening looks like.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well by the sudden lack of activity I assume you all want me to post it now rather than let this thread reach it's proper end.

350662-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

Had one of my best friends stag party this weekend..

I spent 500+ quid in a strip club ;_;

I'll post a scan of my receipts tomorrow... Sooooo dumb. Obviously bought the stag some dances like, it wasn't just for me. It was my first time in such a place, and I let one of the girls ply me with champagne, which adversely affected further judgement and cost tallying ability... They must make insane money in those places!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom