• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, deep down, I do still love her.

;_;

But do you want her back?

Thanks you guys! Pretty fucking happy right now :)

She is. It's pretty exciting. We should have a catch-up soon, I want to gush a little bit at you :)

:D Thanks. Life is good.

Yes, we also need to discuss something you said to me recently regarding this. Also I need to ask a favour.

That's stonking! Nice one.

Wow. I didn't think anyone except my Mum said stonking anymore

OK guys, we seriously need a subtitle for the next thread. Go!

BritGAF |OT5| Post ALL The Music Links
BritGAF |OT5| U WOT M8
BritGAF |OT5| Chinner Memorial Thread
BritGAF |OT5| Future Winners of the Nigerian Lottery

I like 2 and 4

5EDQXLz.jpg

A fucking world of no. Fuck techno music, it does not define BritGaf.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
oh yeah, cyanide and musha

what the fuck am i meant to do now I've watched tangled and frozen, there simply aren't any more of these types of films to watch

help me

I feel empty

Its taken me almost an hour to write this response, and several rewrites. But, three years after our split, I have no shame in admitting that, yes, I love her and want her back.

Modifying Jordan's suggestion, how about |OT5| Thread Lightly...?

So you know what you have to do right?

oh yeah, cyanide and musha

what the fuck am i meant to do now I've watched tangled and frozen, there simply aren't any more of these types of films to watch

help me

I feel empty

Watch them again

And again

Then go back and watch everything from Little Mermaid onwards

Then watch them again

afoni

Banned
frozen and tangled play on certain types of feelings and exploit your emotional state and they're both typical disney

7/10 maybe

afoni

Banned
I could deconstruct both films right here and now to the point that everyone championing them starts crying and reaching for a copy of Wreck it Ralph to fill the void.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Mornin'

I could deconstruct both films right here and now to the point that everyone championing them starts crying and reaching for a copy of Wreck it Ralph to fill the void.

I haven't seen Frozen, but the supposedly "evil" mum in Tangled is treated completely unfairly, I feel.

Symphonia

Banned
I haven't seen Frozen, but the supposedly "evil" mum in Tangled is treated completely unfairly, I feel.
How so? She kidnaps Rapunzel at an early age, locks her away for nigh on eighteen years, refuses her any sort of regular teenage life and basically only holds on to her for her power. Do you honestly think Mother would have Rapunzel if she was powerless? No. Mother didn't love Rapunzel, she loved Rapunzel's magic. Mother's portrayal and exit are justified.

Symphonia

Banned
They're cartoons and you're now on a list.
The definition of cartoon is 'a simple drawing showing the features of its subjects in a humorously exaggerated way, especially a satirical one in a newspaper or magazine' or 'a film using animation techniques to photograph a sequence of drawings rather than real people or objects' neither of which describe Frozen or Tangled. You, sir, are completely wrong and entirely out of your depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom