• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

I want to go home and play Ghost Recon: Shadow War. Also known as 'the greatest strategy game ever released'. Still, only four and a quarter hours to go. Sigh.

Best keep me away from Mrs Dave then, she sounds too cool.
£40 and she's yours. Or, £10 and a crackhead that can cook.

NinjaBoiX

I want to go home and play Ghost Recon: Shadow War. Also known as 'the greatest strategy game ever released'. Still, only four and a quarter hours to go. Sigh.

£40 and she's yours. Or, £10 and a crackhead that can cook.
I have GR:SW sitting there to start Dave. I need to play my 3DS more.

Also, I hear Musha makes a mean Sunday roast. I can't comment on her fondness for hard drugs however.
what problems?

i just wanted funny gifs :(
tumblr_mnbxvz3OXG1rjcfxro1_400.gif

1271824064_little-girl-parking-bike.gif

jed.gif

:D

Jordan

So, I'm sure this has been asked before but I don't remember. What on earth is your tag about SmokyDave.

Tashbrooke, my life in a gif...
SGwKAhv.gif

Random question/topic of conversation...

If you were to have a child, what would you call him or her? (I got this after reading 'Why do parents give their children made up names?)

I've had this conversation many times before but always struggled.

SmokyDave

I can't tell you how good GR is. I was raging yesterday whilst I set up the 3DS (seriously, people buy these things instead of the Vita?!) but then it was all better when I got to play Ghost Recon. For 3 hours. Until the weak-ass battery died (I always have 3D at 100%).

Pop in GR and give the first handful of missions a spin. I guarantee you'll be hooked.

Also, I hear Musha makes a mean Sunday roast. I can't comment on her fondness for hard drugs however.
No crackhead, no deal.

So, I'm sure this has been asked before but I don't remember. What on earth is your tag about SmokyDave.
It's a torrid tale of the day that Nintendo-GAF caught up with me.

Alternatively, this might enlighten you a little.

Juicy Bob

New life goal: Actively keep up with this thread this time. Now I have sorted my shit out, I might actually have a chance.

When's you Birthday: October 14th
Where do you live: Dorset
Where are you from: Nottingham/Dorset/Australia
Occupation/University: Freelancer
Favourite Actor/Actress: Does CM Punk count?
Favourite Band/Artist: Lil B
Favourite TV Show: Top Gear
Favourite Crisps: Sizzling King Prawn Real McCoys
Favourite Biscuit: Hobnobs
Favourite Pokémon: Alakazam
Ant or Dec: The shorter one
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites

Symphonia

Banned
So what's GAF's stance on drug use? Like, I know there's a fair few who like to smoke a joint now and then but what about the harder stuff?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So what's GAF's stance on drug use? Like, I know there's a fair few who like to smoke a joint now and then but what about the harder stuff?

Whatever floats your boat mang. As long as you can handle your high you can do whatevs as far as I'm concerned.

No interest in them personally though, seems like a money pit.

If you're going to trade me in I'd rather go to someone not massively obsessed with bikes, just for a change. No offence Dave.

If you were to have a child, what would you call him or her? (I got this after reading 'Why do parents give their children made up names?)

For a boy either Dexter or Jesse James. For a girl it's changed a lot but recently we've been going with Arwen.

Jordan

Oh my god NinjaBoiX, great trolling - I love it.

For a boy either Dexter or Jesse James. For a girl it's changed a lot but recently we've been going with Arwen.

I know a few people like the name Jesse James, James is my middle name and I hate telling people it because at my last workplace they all called me JJ and I was introduced as Jordan James and it's just like... No! Bad people.

I always had the idea of Bradley for a boy after a childhood friend who I loved to pieces, and Hera for a girl.

ittoryu

New life goal: Actively keep up with this thread this time. Now I have sorted my shit out, I might actually have a chance.
I share the same life goal, but I will probably fail miserably.

When's you Birthday: August 31st
Where do you live: London
Where are you from: The land of Silvio, Pasta and Pizza
Occupation/University: SCEE engineer
Favourite Actor/Actress: Ehm, blank mind now.
Favourite Band/Artist: Slayer, Rammstein, all that bunch
Favourite TV Show: 24, Breaking Bad
Favourite Crisps: ... just salty.
Favourite Biscuit: Mulino Bianco FTW
Favourite Pokémon: No.
Ant or Dec: I have no idea what this is.
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites

NinjaBoiX

I can't tell you how good GR is. I was raging yesterday whilst I set up the 3DS (seriously, people buy these things instead of the Vita?!) but then it was all better when I got to play Ghost Recon. For 3 hours. Until the weak-ass battery died (I always have 3D at 100%).
I'll check it out Dave, it looks loads of fun.
If you're going to trade me in I'd rather go to someone not massively obsessed with bikes, just for a change. No offence Dave.
The deal has fallen through man, both parties couldn't agree on terms.
Oh hey NinjaBoiX, I didn't know you were a fan of YuruYuri too! :D
Huh?
Oh my god NinjaBoiX, great trolling - I love it.
What?

I'm confused fellas....

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

When we were younger, we thought Alfred for a boy (after the butler) or Edie or Enid for a girl. But this was over a decade ago, and Alfie has since become a very popular name given by twatty parents in people carriers. The mrs recently saw Nora and liked it, so maybe that. I like reclaiming old names, and preferably do not want to have a name that's too zeitgiesty.

I guess you gotta wait a little bit for the kid to come out, see what name fits the face a bit.

EDIT: Ninj you bastard. OK, I guess my life could be summed in in a kinda paedophillic gif of kids eating white cream off other kids faces. Maybe.

NinjaBoiX

Oh, never mind... haha
OK then!
jed.gif

learn your material man

(I haven't watched it, but considering my current status, I probably should)
I still have zero idea man. I've got no clue what you're on about!
ninja would you drop some pills with musha?
Absolutely. I reckon that sounds like a great fucking night!

Edit: oh, you changed the gif at that address. Very funny!

Now change it back. Now! I need my Jed dance gif.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
OK then!

I still have zero idea man. I've got no clue what you're on about!

Absolutely. I reckon that sounds like a great fucking night!

I think I know what's happened - this gif
of me
- have you perhaps hotlinked it from BGBW? I think he's changed the source :p

Chinner

Banned
okay lets get sweaty in newcastle then. i wonder what tashbrooke is like on an E? do you think he will post even more???

NinjaBoiX

okay lets get sweaty in newcastle then. i wonder what tashbrooke is like on an E? do you think he will post even more???
So up for that dude, dead serious!
look at the post count so far blud i fukin der u
Why does Tash get grief for spamming? I posted more than him in OT3. In fact, more than anyone!

:/

Edit: Coldman, new favorite track off Body Music, Lost & Found. So good!

afoni

Banned
I find myself enjoying BritGAF more as reading material than a place to post sometimes. I usually throw in my two facetious cents every now and then, but I guess that's okay.

Chinner

Banned
You northerners are like the spurs fans of England, always revelling in somebody else's lack of success. Anything to make your own shortcomings seem less shite.

bro, i spent a lot of my life down south. i'm more southern than you realize. im like that bread thats white and brown, i offer the best of both.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I hate being asked for '3 interesting facts' about myself. I'm boring, fuck off.
In primary school we had a school trip to my house. That's my usual go to interesting fact. God help me if I'm asked for two more.

SuperSah

Banned
After watching Ponyo, I felt obliged to go and purchase the dvd, found the two-disc version for £8.40.

To say i'm happy is an understatement.

What you folks up to?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's Monday, so that means work, worky, work.
Ill make isolated conversation and refuse to use the quote feature about 2pm
You don't get enough credit, Lirlond. This was amusing.
One of many quotes from The Tao of Kentpaul.

I did like that "Thread Blocked. Call Cameron to unblock" title that someone suggested in the last OT.
Would have been way better.

Darren870

Guess I could do this again:

When's you Birthday: June 9th
Where are you from: New York
Occupation/University: Network Security Engineer for an Investment Bank
Favourite Actor/Actress: Bryan Cranston is up there right now.
Favourite Band/Artist: Skinny Puppy
Favourite TV Show: Breaking Bad
Favourite Crisps: Don't eat em, but something with sour cream and onion id say. Or Sea salt
Favourite Biscuit: Umm chocalate chip?
Favourite Pokémon: Farfetch'd
Ant or Dec: ???
Stalactites or Stalagmites: ???

Jordan

Guess I could do this again:

When's you Birthday: June 9th
Where are you from: New York
Occupation/University: Network Security Engineer for an Investment Bank
Favourite Actor/Actress: Bryan Cranston is up there right now.
Favourite Band/Artist: Skinny Puppy
Favourite TV Show: Breaking Bad
Favourite Crisps: Don't eat em, but something with sour cream and onion id say. Or Sea salt
Favourite Biscuit: Umm chocalate chip?
Favourite Pokémon: Farfetch'd
Ant or Dec: ???
Stalactites or Stalagmites: ???

What sort of things does this involve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom