• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britians most mathematically beautiful woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

Florence, I like fish and chips. Let's talk.

The "English Rose" look really revs my motor. I'm all for it and thank fuck we don't all like the same thing.

While the woman in the OP is not Sophie Howard (who is definitely mathematically perfect from the neck down, if not everywhere), she is absolutely stunning. You may not see her as the hottest woman you have ever seen but you are absolutely drawn to her face and can't help but stare at it. That is what they mean by mathematically beautiful, her proportions just draw you in and hold you there.

Zzoram

While the woman in the OP is not Sophie Howard (who is definitely mathematically perfect from the neck down, if not everywhere), she is absolutely stunning. You may not see her as the hottest woman you have ever seen but you are absolutely drawn to her face and can't help but stare at it. That is what they mean by mathematically beautiful, her proportions just draw you in and hold you there.

Ya, it's a face that you just want to keep looking at.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
anyway, so shingai shoniwa is more beautiful anyway

Picture-1.png

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
this is america's most mathematically good lookin woman

http://i.imgur.com/oooWv.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Is that a tattoo of a hippo on her stomach?

I can understand why people would find the person in the OP to be hot but she's not really my type. Weird how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom