• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broken Sword: Reforged Kickstarter a huge success.

Did you back the Kickstarter??

• Total voters

Brigandier

Revolution Software announced Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars Reforged Kickstarter a month ago, The campaign ended yesterday which has been a huge success hitting nearly $800,000.

An absolute classic game, I'm a poor bastard so I could only afford to back for the game only šŸ˜©

I haven't seen any conversation about it on the forums, Did anyone else back the Kickstarter or is looking forward to the release???

If you've never played the Broken Sword series and like point and click adventure games then definitely check this series out.

Broken Sword Kickstarter Page.

eabfa4ff432c401d140debaa6f738d95_original.gif

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
The original is perfectly fine and was at one point ported everywhere almost like Doom or Myst, though it dwindled down over the years. Don't really care for yet another version personally. Would appreciate a (good) sequel or new game in the same vein more.

Last edited:

Brigandier

The original is perfectly fine and was at one point ported everywhere almost like Doom or Myst, though it dwindled down over the years. Don't really care for yet another version personally. Would appreciate a (good) sequel or new game in the same vein more.

A new Broken Sword was announced not long ago Parzival's Stone, Hopefully it's good.

To be fair I haven't played BS1 in years so fully redrawn characters and environments and uncompressed voice overs and music sounds good to me, But I can see why it's pointless to some.

Top Bottom