• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother and sister arrested for sex in church parking lot after watching The Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
235194-9aa43a3a-2f1e-11e4-b9e7-d00f86afd90e.jpg

235160-e768b92c-2f1e-11e4-b9e7-d00f86afd90e.jpg

A BROTHER and sister in the US are behind bars after allegedly having sex in a tractor trailer parked in a church parking lot.
Police say Christopher Buckner, 20, and her half-brother Timothy Savoy, 25, admitted to committing incest three times after watching the Ryan Gosling romance The Notebook.
(For those not familiar with the cult film, it doesn’t have a happy ending).
Police were alerted to the pair’s antics early on Tuesday morning after responding to a call about a prowler in the area.
Sheriff’s Office spokesman David Ehsanipoor told the Savannah Morning News deputies went to inspect the area after a call at about 4.30am.

During their patrol of the area they spotted a man and woman walking down the road. The male said he was walking the female back to her house.
Deputies determined that the pair were brother and sister and that they had just had sex in a Kenworth tractor trailer, which was parked at Countryside Baptist Church, Ehsanipoor said.
The pair have been charged with incest, aggravated sodomy and prowling and are being held in the Effingham County jail.

http://www.news.com.au/world/brothe...ing-the-notebook/story-fndir2ev-1227041235220

Amir0x

Banned
not sure why they have to be arrested for that but whatever (the incest part, not the sex in tractor trailer part...necessitates more of a wrist slap than anything)

During their patrol of the area they spotted a man and woman walking down the road. The male said he was walking the female back to her house.
Deputies determined that the pair were brother and sister and that they had just had sex in a Kenworth tractor trailer

How in the hell did the deputies determine that based off two people walking down the road?

aku:jiki

I would love to have "aggravated sodomy" on my permanent record. The potential for jokes is limitless!

I don't want to obtain it by fucking my sister, though. Tough call.

Man fuck The Notebook. A girl broke up with my by showing me that movie and saying "you're the other guy"

Shittyass movie

It's cool. Just ambush her on her date and threaten to kill yourself if she doesn't agree to leave the guy and date you. Gasping through sobs, "I learned this technique from The Notebook! Who's the other guy now!?"

rawd

Her name is Christopher?

wat

A brother and sister were arrested this morning in Effingham County and accused of having sex with each other in a tractor trailer parked at a church.

Christopher Buckner, 20, of Guyton, and her brother, Timothy Savoy, 25, of Jackson, Ga., were arrested and charged with incest, aggravated sodomy and prowling, according to Sheriff’s Office spokesman David Ehsanipoor.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Sorry to hear that man but...

hilarious-laughing-gifs-for-every-occasion_13.gif

Would love to hear more about this story.

Nothing too exciting sadly. Valentines day weekend my freshman year of college. This girl and I have had a complicated off and on relationship since high-school, with me basically always coming back because I'm an idiot. We live in different cities at this point, but we still talk a lot and for the last couple weeks we're basically going through the "are we together again? I think we should be" dumbass drama

So I bus down to spend the weekend with her. Things seem to be going well. We sleep together (my first time, by the way), and the next morning she tells me something feels off, and she asks me to watch The Notebook with her. I have no idea what this movie is

At the end yeah, she basically says that I'm the other guy, the one she could be stable and happy with, but she has to follow her passions and get back together with this dude from our hometown. I'm crushed, but at least I've finally learned my lesson

They're together for like 4 months and then I think she dumps him

Nothing too exciting sadly. Valentines day weekend my freshman year of college. This girl and I have had a complicated off and on relationship since high-school, with me basically always coming back because I'm an idiot. We live in different cities at this point, but we still talk a lot and for the last couple weeks we're basically going through the "are we together again? I think we should be" dumbass drama

So I bus down to spend the weekend with her. Things seem to be going well. We sleep together (my first time, by the way), and the next morning she tells me something feels off, and she asks me to watch The Notebook with her. I have no idea what this movie is

At the end yeah, she basically says that I'm the other guy, the one she could be stable and happy with, but she has to follow her passions and get back together with this dude from our hometown. I'm crushed, but at least I've finally learned my lesson

Daaamn.gif

It's for the better, bro. Atleast you fucked and dodged the bullet, not many can say that. With the way she broke things off I'd say she was a witch's bullet. In any case though, I'm sure you'll find better lol.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
It's for the better, bro. Atleast you fucked and dodged the bullet, not many can say that. With the way she broke things off I'd say she was a witch's bullet. In any case though, I'm sure you'll find better lol.

Oh yeah, this is like four years ago. I'm over it, I just think The Notebook sucks

High-school was weird though. The person consoling me after she ended things was her ex-boyfriend-turned my best friend who dumped her after realizing he was gay

So glad to be done with that shit now

Ramza

Banned
Man fuck The Notebook. A girl broke up with my by showing me that movie and saying "you're the other guy"

Shittyass movie

Wow. I'm in tears here.

Wow... That's fucking terrible. Look at it this way, if she was willing to leave a good and stable relationship for passion, you probably dodged a bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom