• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother and sister arrested for sex in church parking lot after watching The Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stasis

So the girls name is Christopher...

And they were charged with aggravated sodomy...

How do they know all this? They willingly detailed their tractor trailer sexcapades when confronted and questioned? And what does the "aggravated" part mean? I'm so confused and amused by all of this.

Also, you just know that's what they're gonna look like when you read the story. Could have been worse actually, but they were never going to be attractive and/or normal.

Hagi

Aggravated Sodomy? how the fuck can they charge them for that? how the fuck did they know to charge them for that?

None of that seems like it should warrant an arrest, and I'm SURE The Notebook has such an intensely powerful message that it'll drive someone straight to the incest buffett.

Oh yeah, this is like four years ago. I'm over it, I just think The Notebook sucks

High-school was weird though. The person consoling me after she ended things was her ex-boyfriend-turned my best friend who dumped her after realizing he was gay

So glad to be done with that shit now

raw

Goddamn it, Georgia.

Effingham County

Ah, well. That sort of explains it. Every time I have traveled south of Macon in Georgia it's like there is some sort of wormhole that sends you to Alabama.
It's damn weird down there.

daveo42

Banned
Well this thread is definitely delivering. Not exactly sure where The Notebook falls into this whole deal. Maybe the police wanted to get all the facts out on the table or something.

So the girls name is Christopher...

How do they know all this? They willingly detailed their tractor trailer sexcapades when confronted and questioned? And what does the "aggravated" part mean? I'm so confused and amused by all of this.

Also, you just know that's what they're gonna look like when you read the story. Could have been worse actually, but they were never going to be attractive and/or normal.

aggravated sodomy...

wat

Oersted

Oh yeah, this is like four years ago. I'm over it, I just think The Notebook sucks

High-school was weird though. The person consoling me after she ended things was her ex-boyfriend-turned my best friend who dumped her after realizing he was gay

So glad to be done with that shit now

The turns in your story are quite amazing.

jorma

is now taking requests
Nothing too exciting sadly. Valentines day weekend my freshman year of college. This girl and I have had a complicated off and on relationship since high-school, with me basically always coming back because I'm an idiot. We live in different cities at this point, but we still talk a lot and for the last couple weeks we're basically going through the "are we together again? I think we should be" dumbass drama

So I bus down to spend the weekend with her. Things seem to be going well. We sleep together (my first time, by the way), and the next morning she tells me something feels off, and she asks me to watch The Notebook with her. I have no idea what this movie is

At the end yeah, she basically says that I'm the other guy, the one she could be stable and happy with, but she has to follow her passions and get back together with this dude from our hometown. I'm crushed, but at least I've finally learned my lesson

They're together for like 4 months and then I think she dumps him

So.. uh.. was the other dude her brother?

How did the cop know the dude buttfucked his sister?
Did he smell the guys dick or did he forget he was filling out a police report and not writing fanfic?

ldcommando

Banned
Aggravated sodomy it's when you put some sand in your dick then inserts in the other person asshole. It's pretty aggravating.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
How did the cop know the dude buttfucked his sister?
Did he smell the guys dick or did he forget he was filling out a police report and not writing fanfic?

Sodomy is a legal blanket term for pretty much any sexual act people with sticks up their butt don't like.

StuBurns

Banned
I had no idea it was an actual crime. It's creepy as hell, and I know you have messed up children, but I didn't think it was literally against the law.

Bold One

Would have been hot if they were hot but... Ewww

s3zJ8Sc.gif

Nothing too exciting sadly. Valentines day weekend my freshman year of college. This girl and I have had a complicated off and on relationship since high-school, with me basically always coming back because I'm an idiot. We live in different cities at this point, but we still talk a lot and for the last couple weeks we're basically going through the "are we together again? I think we should be" dumbass drama

So I bus down to spend the weekend with her. Things seem to be going well. We sleep together (my first time, by the way), and the next morning she tells me something feels off, and she asks me to watch The Notebook with her. I have no idea what this movie is

At the end yeah, she basically says that I'm the other guy, the one she could be stable and happy with, but she has to follow her passions and get back together with this dude from our hometown. I'm crushed, but at least I've finally learned my lesson

That fucking sucks, bro

MikeDown

Banned
welp, this thread has been interesting

and damn that sucks, but it sounds like your better off because of it in long run

So you had sex and then watched the notebook? How many times did you watch it?

Jake.

happy story re: the notebook - i went to see it when it was released with my girlfriend and cried through the whole thing like a fucking bitch. i figured she was going to think that i was a total pussy (no doubt) because we were both like 16 but she ended up wanting to make me 'feel better' and gave me my first ever beej in her dads car.

edit: pretty sure she dumped me a few months after as well hahahaha.

zma1013

happy story re: the notebook - i went to see it when it was released with my girlfriend and cried through the whole thing like a fucking bitch. i figured she was going to think that i was a total pussy (no doubt) because we were both like 16 but she ended up wanting to make me 'feel better' and gave me my first ever beej in her dads car.

edit: pretty sure she dumped me a few months after as well hahahaha.

not-the-bees-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom