• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother has sex with sister in lift, pays her £20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
z7D6K.jpg

Aguirre

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick... WTF!!!!

Like, how could live with yourself? You'd need to have some serious disregard to consequences of your actions to pull off something like this...

I'm sure this has been covered, but incest shouldn't be illegal if you use birth control. Then again, that's like enforcing no offspring on some people...but then on the other hand, incest being illegal because of high mutation rates could also lead to people with high chance of other problems also not being allowed to have sex...

It seems to be a slippery slope in both directions.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Deified Data said:
There's still such a thing as "unlawful sex" between consenting adults?

So... you support incest, then?

TheSeks said:
So... you support incest, then?
Support? Not actively, no. I'm an only child, so I can't imagine being attracted to a sister I've never had.

But yeah, I guess I support the right of siblings to have sex if they want to. Have kids, even. It's not illegal to smoke and drink during pregnancy, after all. Just "discouraged". If I had a sister, and we wanted to fuck eachother, I'd want the law to stay away from that. What concern is it of their's?

Nix

Banned
dojokun said:
As long as they use protection and prevent disfigured kids, why not?
So you approve of abortion? Because that protection, no matter the circumstance, isn't 100%. Kind of puts a kink in the plans.

TheSeks

Deified Data said:
Support? Not actively, no. I'm an only child, so I can't imagine being attracted to a sister I've never had.

But yeah, I guess I support the right of siblings to have sex if they want to. Have kids, even. It's not illegal to smoke and drink during pregnancy, after all. Just "discouraged". If I had a sister, and we wanted to fuck eachother, I'd want the law to stay away from that. What concern is it of their's?

So, in otherwords: Yes, you do support incest.

You guys do know that incest has been linked to having an increase in bad genes if there is a child born between the two, ergo a higher chance that child may not survive and may have birth defects... right?

Nix said:
So you approve of abortion? Because that protection, no matter the circumstance, isn't 100%. Kind of puts a kink in the plans.
But we're allowed to do all sorts of things while pregnant that can potantially disfigure our kids. Why is incest so special?

TheSeks said:
So, in otherwords: Yes, you do support incest.

You guys do know that incest has been linked to having an increase in bad genes if there is a child born between the two, ergo a higher chance that child may not survive and may have birth defects... right?
Well, when you put it that way!

Yes, I support incest.

TheSeks

Deified Data said:
I've heard. That's probably not a good enough justification to outlaw it, though.

How about: Because it dilutes the human gene pool, again? Just like drinking during pregnancy can cause birth defects, incest has a higher than normal chance of doing that as well.

dojokun

Banned
Nix said:
Yup. Abort away. And to the poster above you: If they end up having a disfigured kid, they should face a monetary penalty for having a kid in circumstances where the society they live in knows that there is high risk of genetic ailments.

dojokun

Banned
TheSeks said:
How about: Because it dilutes the human gene pool, again? Just like drinking during pregnancy can cause birth defects, incest has a higher than normal chance of doing that as well.
And yet drinking during pregnancy actually isn't illegal.

TheSeks said:
So? As the laws with smoking and drinking during pregnancy have illustrated, the law doesn't care if you knowingly disfigure your child. Why should they care in this case, especially when most incestuous couples would never think of procreating for just that reason? Because it's "gross"? Alot of things are "gross", to alot of different people. Should anal sex among gay men be outlawed because some might consider it "gross"? Because it might spread AIDS? I don't think so. Sex is sex, and the government shouldn't touch it when it's between two consenting adults. Is that not rational?

Nix said:

And retarded kids aren't 100% either. kinda puts a kink in the condemnation.

TheSeks said:

What is this broscience? The number of people engaging in incestuous activities, and the number of viable children resulting from them are so small in comparison to the total human gene pool and its current gene flow (immigrants, emigrants, within population movements) that the gene pool will never be diluted via incest barring a major population catastrophe.

Way to go Doctor Expert.

The only valid argument against incest is that it can likely result in genetically disabled kids- cursing them for life and possibly burdening society. Nothing more.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So when is dojokun just going to come clean and admit to having sex with his sister?

Because that's sure as hell what it sounds like he's getting at to me.

Opiate

Kyoufu said:
What if nobody else in the world wanted to have sex with these chavs? Do they have a choice then? I think not!!

This emphasizes my point rather nicely: let's imagine, as an extreme example, that a brother and sister were the last two people on earth.

Would we begrudge them a sexual relationship? When they have no other choice, and the survival of the species rests on them choosing each other?

It would still be unseemly or displeasing to our modern tastes, but I have far less problem with that scenario than I do with two people in modern Britain choosing to practice incest.

Deified Data said:
So? As the laws with smoking and drinking during pregnancy have illustrated, the law doesn't care if you knowingly disfigure your child. Why should they care in this case, especially when most incestuous couples would never think of procreating for just that reason? Because it's "gross"? Alot of things are "gross", to alot of different people. Should anal sex among gay men be outlawed because some might consider it "gross"? Because it might spread AIDS? I don't think so. Sex is sex, and the government shouldn't touch it when it's between two consenting adults. Is that not rational?

No, it's not rational. Governments should be able to make laws that prevent hurting other people. (Having deformed children.) Drinking and smoking or taking Thalidomide while pregnant should be illegal if it isn't already.

bengraven

Bottom line:

Legalize incest and you'll have a lot more genetic diseases in the poorer areas. Genetic cesspools.

bengraven said:
Bottom line:

Legalize incest and you'll have a lot more genetic diseases in the poorer areas. Genetic cesspools.

What does incest have to do with poor areas?

If you want to use that logic, look at Africa. I wouldn't say that incest is significantly more prevalent there as it is in areas where it is actually outlawed.

If you have some information to the contrary to support your logic, I'd like to see it. But I don't know where you are drawing your inferences from.

Most human cultures as a whole shy away from incest naturally.

800px-Incesto.png

Wikipedia said:
Laws regarding incest vary from legal to prohibited in different countries.

Red: Incestuous relationships are prohibited
Yellow: Incestuous relationships are allowed, but marriages are prohibited
Blue: Incestuous relationships and marriages allowed.

Really you're saying those South American countries are genetic cesspools (they are poor as a matter of course). Don't think they are at all. So no bottom line bro.

gburgess10 said:
oh france, you so crazy
no wonder you never win any wars

OT: i hope otrebor isn't permabanned...ah, who am kidding, of course he is
:(
RIP sir nightmarecoat, one of the funniest trolls gaf has ever seen

350662-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

Sennorin

Banned
dojokun said:
And yet drinking during pregnancy actually isn't illegal.

And smoking as well. That´s a *great* point. Originally, I was of the opinion that no, siblings shouldn´t be allowed to have kids with each other, BUT that point is completely moot, when alcohol and cigarettes aren´t forbidden, too. All three cause a raised chance of having disfigured children, yet only one of them is illegal. If a prude society is the reason for that logical imbalance, then I´m totally against such law. The law should invade people´s business where people are likely to go wrong. In that context, not forbidding pregnant women to smoke and/or drink is far worse than, hypothetically, not forbidding incest. Because the former two are much more likely to happen within our society (and, unfortunately, *are* happening).

bengraven said:
Bottom line:

Dumb people will be dumb, I doubt such a law will chance anything in that regard.

Sennorin said:
And smoking as well. That´s a *great* point. Originally, I was of the opinion that no, siblings shouldn´t be allowed to have kids with each other, BUT that point is completely moot, when alcohol and cigarettes aren´t forbidden, too. All three cause a raised chance of having disfigured children, yet only one of them is illegal. If a prude society is the reason for that logical imbalance, then I´m totally against such law. The law should invade people´s business where people are likely to go wrong. In that context, not forbidding pregnant women to smoke and/or drink is far worse than, hypothetically, not forbidding incest. Because the former two are much more likely to happen within our society (and, unfortunately, *are* happening).
well said
the mother of an acquaintance of mine actually smoked during pregnancy
while she is of normal (read: above average) intellect, she suffers from a range of physical disabilities because of her stupid bitch mother
god damn i hate humanity sometimes

just saw the mugshots
dear god, those people are fucking abominations
kill it with fire. then nuke the entire site from orbit.

macuser1of5 said:
All the inbreeding removed their humor chromosome :(
i actually lol'd

dojokun

Banned
Seraphis Cain said:
So when is dojokun just going to come clean and admit to having sex with his sister?

Because that's sure as hell what it sounds like he's getting at to me.
C'mon man. That's like asking a poltician to admit he smoked weed while it's still illegal, when he's trying to legalize it.

jorma

is now taking requests
gburgess10 said:

I have to question the validity of this map, because it's definately illegal in Sweden.

I did read on wikipedia that incest is allowed in New Jersey though. I guess that explains a thing or two.

Yagharek

Just a theory as to why the brother got charged with what he did:

If the sister has a low enough IQ so as to be incapable of functioning (ie around 70-80) and he is a bit brighter, legally he may be seen as taking advantage of someone too dim to make an informed choice on anything.

And really, just look at them. I think this theory has merit.

A huge investment opportunity here for the security personel. I bet a lot of people would be willing to pay cash to see that 15 min action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom