• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother has sex with sister in lift, pays her £20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Toppot said:
42fsy.png
Uhm, I can't see the edit here?

I personally do have a problem with incest. I don't think it's befitting of civilized people to condone such things.

I know many people here have a "if it's not hurting anyone, do it!" and generally I agree but I really think incest hurts society as a whole and often manipulation/coercion is used far too often for intercourse like that. I mean, even this article...the dude PAYS her money. Does she have any learning disabilities?

Notice how in sibling incest it's almost ALWAYS the older brother pushing up on the younger sister. Nah man. Not cool. Sorry if that's too oldschool of a viewpoint but that's just how I feel.

kehs

Banned
Mammoth Jones said:
I personally do have a problem with incest. I don't think it's befitting of civilized people to condone such things.

I know many people here have a "if it's not hurting anyone, do it!" and generally I agree but I really think incest hurts society as a whole and often manipulation/coercion is used far too often for intercourse like that. I mean, even this article...the dude PAYS her money. Does she have any learning disabilities?

Notice how in sibling incest it's almost ALWAYS the older brother pushing up on the younger sister. Nah man. Not cool. Sorry if that's too oldschool of a viewpoint but that's just how I feel.

He didn't pay her, he tipped her.

As everyone knows, tips don't count as base salary.

StuBurns

Banned
Mammoth Jones said:
You're lying to yourself if you believe that.

Bangs her then "happens" to slip her cash? C'mon son.....
I don't 'believe' either, there is no evidence, beyond circumstantial speculation. Maybe you don't have siblings, but it's not unusual to give them money with no sexual favours in return. I'm not saying he didn't pay for the sex, but I'm not going to pretend I know he did.

I don't care if two siblings choose to have sex, I think it's really creepy, but beyond that they're adults, and can do as they please.

Ferrio

Banned
Mammoth Jones said:
You're lying to yourself if you believe that.

Bangs her then "happens" to slip her cash? C'mon son.....

Maybe the fuck all the time so it's not outta the ordinary. Seriously if he was actually paying for the sex, don't you think he'd go somewhere else for it?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Doctor West said:
Those fucking pics, lol. I feel bad for the next person who walked into the lift and had to smell that dank air.

Now you know why I walk everywhere when I'm on the west coast.

StuBurns

Banned
Stealth Editor said:
So incest should be legal?
I don't think everything I don't care about should be legal. Laws are in place to protect people, not govern the actions of adults who choose to break them. It's the law to wear a crash helmet on a motorbike because some people are too stupid to do it otherwise, not because it's immoral to ride one without it.

I think incest should be illegal, and I think if two adults decide they want to break that law, it's their business.

Jobiensis

The brother looks like the typical person that drinks Rockstar. They should just put something in Rockstar that sterilizes you, seems much more straight forward than incest laws.

Juno

LIAR and a FELON
Laguna X said:
What's up with all the product placement?
Yeah, I'm guessing the PR Departments at Adidas, Nike and Rockstar Enegry Drinks are throwing much-needed crisis meetings.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
MarkMclovin said:
He must be classy though, he's got an iPhone.

is that an iPhone?

I wouldn't be surprised, every chav and there dog has an iphone or a blackberry.

cozo

don't think that's an iphone.

we don't have "chavs" in scotland, and besides "chav" is a p. offensive term

sarcastor

StuBurns said:
I don't think everything I don't care about should be legal. Laws are in place to protect people, not govern the actions of adults who choose to break them.

I think incest should be illegal, and I think if two adults decide they want to break that law, it's their business.
kinda like how sodomy laws are there to protect people from having anal sex? or marriage laws are there to protect gays from marrying each other?

if two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, it shouldn't be illegal, whether they're both of the same sex or of the same parents. Stop using the "oh my god, fucking your sister is gross so it should be illegal" argument please.

Roofy said:
because incest has a high (or maybe its higher) chance of severe disability resulting from conception. Its to protect a potential child. I'm pretty libertarian but even I agree with this law
you're assuming that they're actually gonna have children. what if they're just fucking? And if you're really worried about mutant babies, why not just force every potential parent to have genetic tests? And if they're carriers of genetic disorders, make it illegal for them to have kids?

StuBurns

Banned
sarcastor said:
kinda like how sodomy laws are there to protect people from having anal sex? or marriage laws are there to protect gays from marrying each other?

if two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, it shouldn't be illegal, whether they're both of the same sex or of the same parents. Stop using the "oh my god, fucking your sister is gross so it should be illegal" argument please.

and please don't even use the "oh they're related so they're gonna have mutant babies" bullshit.
Did you even read the posts above the one you quoted? I'm guessing no.

I really don't understand why slipping her a 20 equates to paying for sex.

I have had sex with my girlfried/now wife and then given her cash to pay her subway fare and lunch for the day. Apparently I bought sex from her.

I mean, sure, they're not married but they're clearly in a romantic relationship of some sort.

Nix

Banned
macuser1of5 said:
so which female in your immediate family would you not have sex with?
I'm guessing the family dog, but I don't want to be too overly presumptious.

People need to pull back some and watch the flowers; this shit made me sick though. Maybe I would be more accepting if they were hot, but they're not, so yeah. Nasty all around.

Fusebox

Banned
EatChildren said:
A Lannister always pays his debts.

GOLD.

dude said:
A brother and a sister can be two loving parents if they adopt, and they can be two loving parents if they have a baby with some dformities.

How long have you been sleeping with your sister?

Toppot

Peagles said:
I wish I hadn't read this thread, some of those photoshops actually gave me a fright.

Haha yeah some are a bit frightening, says something about the original photos though. I do apologize if any of my 'shops caused mental anguish or lack of sleep to anyone. I wasn't going to do any but people were disappointed there weren't any photoshops in the thread. Be careful what you wish for! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom