• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother has sex with sister in lift, pays her £20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Technomancer said:
Well thats the whole moral dilema, isn't it? We've spent so much time developing technology to allow people to live far longer then natural, and to support people with otherwise debilitating conditions. Its been an ideal of progress for centuries. But there's a real question to be asked: should we?
I don't have an answer.

Since we are already way too many, no we shouldn't.
Overpopulation of sickly humans kept alive by pills and machines in another 200 years at this rate, wooptie doo.

stilgar

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
Even I cant fap to this.

Are cousins okay in this whole incest matter? My cousins snatch smells like strawberry shortcake.

That's weird. I read you like a B-series Thunder Monkey.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
Even I cant fap to this.

Are cousins okay in this whole incest matter? My cousins snatch smells like strawberry shortcake.
How do you even know.... ah man forget it.

fisheyes said:
rhhyf.png

The brother reminds me of

dms-fat-minister.jpg

gburgess10 said:
You could have put a warning about their gender.

FUCK ME!

Next time won't be so quick to google.

:lol I just assumed they were female. I should probably stop making those kinds of assumptions.

I kinda feel sorry for them. They don't look awfully blessed to begin with, and now their family is disgusted with them and the nations papers are gossiping about them. I feel like this isn't my (or any of our) business and that just by discussing it we're partaking in the destruction of their lives. Also, I'm drunk.

The problem with incest isn't just like one instance of it, it's when it keeps happening and the collective gene pool gets smaller and smaller. It's rendered illegal to nip that shit in the bud. It's one thing people can control, and it's a taboo because people recognized it as a problem well before they even knew about genes and all that.

eso76

no way.
the pics fit so much :D

i think the journalist FIRST found the 2 pics randomly, THEN made up a story about them.

( holy shit :D )

Frankfurt

Banned
I'm fine with people being sent to jail for public sex, since you're basically disregarding being seen by people that dont wan't to see that shit, but why are people jailed for incest? I can see how it's bad for society if you have a kid... The child will be born with issues because of your stupidity. But say those two were doing it at home, with proper condoms. How, exactly, would those people be considered criminals?

Besides "but it's wrong" reasons?

There's a lot of stupid-ass shit that is legal, even things like drinking and smoking, which are actually bad for everyone else around you... How is some pervert doing his sister any worse?

justjohn

Wouldnt surprise me if sexual abuse is rife in the family. They probably got exposed to it from other close family members.

radioheadrule83 said:
I kinda feel sorry for them. They don't look awfully blessed to begin with, and now their family is disgusted with them and the nations papers are gossiping about them. I feel like this isn't my (or any of our) business and that just by discussing it we're partaking in the destruction of their lives. Also, I'm drunk.

Just been reading "Flat Earth News" and it strikes me that this is the kind of court reporting you get when you kill off the old network that used to cover the UK courts and provide broad coverage and focus your limited resources on the sensational. Screw any real news, just give us a sordid, incestuous fuck in a lift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom