• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother has sex with sister in lift, pays her £20

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
MThanded said:
The hills have eyes 3

Considering that those movies were inspired by a Scottish legend, I think it's safe to say we've come full circle here.

coldvein

Banned
does incest really cause THAT HIGH a rate of deformities/mental handicap etc.? have they done studies? i wonder what the actual statistics are..

Sharp

The probability of a kid born by two siblings having debilitating defects is exponentially higher than through virtually any other form of procreation. I didn't realize this was honestly controversial. In fact, I don't think it is controversial.

f4LXB.png

apana

Sharp said:
The probability of a kid born by two siblings having debilitating defects is exponentially higher than through virtually any other form of procreation. I didn't realize this was honestly controversial.

It's not, the vast majority of people are against incest and don't want it to be allowed. It's always gonna stay that way.

edit: Beaten, by you.

KingDizzi

Banned
coldvein said:
does incest really cause THAT HIGH a rate of deformities/mental handicap etc.? have they done studies? i wonder what the actual statistics are..

For example many Pakistanis marry within their families, stuff like first cousins getting married and fucking. The kids have a high rate of genetic diseases because due to the family members having sex with each other, the gene pool is reduced and this increases the chances of the kids suffering from these inherited diseases. Having worked at Ealing hospital I saw this happen quite a bit with inbred kids and the conditions they had were horrible. No idea about actual statistics though.

coldvein

Banned
Sharp said:
The probability of a kid born by two siblings having debilitating defects is exponentially higher than through virtually any other form of procreation. I didn't realize this was honestly controversial. In fact, I don't think it is controversial.

i'm just curious. it's taken as fact by pretty much everybody, and it makes sense to me. i'm just wondering about actual numbers. people say "a very high rate" or "exponentially higher probability". i want to know what is. if 10 brother/sister couples have babies, how many of them will be retarded?

and no, i'm not trying to figure out the odds so that i can finally have sex with my sister.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, just what are the charges against them? Leaving a minor unintended, prostitution, sex in public, and is it actually illegal to have sex with a sibling in the UK?

Amir0x

Banned
Drkirby said:
So, just what are the charges against them? Leaving a minor unintended, prostitution, and is it actually illegal to have sex with a sibling in the UK?

yes it's illegal in the UK

MrSerrels

This is crazy. I actually grew up in Lesmahagow...

Don't recognise this girl though. Just came back to visit. I'm pretty sure most of my friends will know these people!

So they both did their business what, twice?

What really upsets me is them leaving a child unattended to do their business too...besides the incest already being disgusting.

The money thing too. Don't be fucking rediculous...you know he gave her the note for prostitution reasons...not for being a "brother"...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Amir0x said:
yes it's illegal in the UK
It looks like it is also illegal in the bulk of the US. I mean, morally I don't like it, but it doesn't seem like something the Government should be concerned with.

Also, apparently incest applies to non-blood relatives in a number of states, such as step siblings.

crazy monkey said:
I know some one who is married to his mother's cousin sister.
Wouldn't that still his mother's cousin, or did you screw up some joke?

Seronei

The risks of incest is overstated vastly in this thread. You won't see a significant increase in birth defects unless it happens more than one generation. That said the risks between sister + brother is enough for it to be considered risky.
crazy monkey said:
I know some one who is married to his mother's cousin sister.
That's no problem since they aren't genetically related anyway.

If we ban carriers of genetic deformities/etc from having children, what about carriers of environmental undesirables? Two fat people are likely going to raise a fat child, people who are slackers will raise a lazy kid, homosexuals will raise a child too fabulous for his own good etc.

Alligatorjandro said:
EWWWWWWWWWWWW
Alligatorjandro said:
People shouldn't have sex with their family.
Alligatorjandro said:
I dont even know why someone would want to have sex with their brother/sister.
Alligatorjandro said:
There was this girl in one of my high school classes who's parents were siblings and she didn't look right.
This reads like adaptive preference formation. Did your sister reject you or something?

:p

Seronei

Cosmic Dreams said:
Mom's cousin's sister? What?
There is no reason to say mom's cousin's sister, could have just said mom's cousin. But it's safe to assume since he added sister that it's a stepsister hence not related.

coldvein

Banned
macuser1of5 said:
If we ban carriers of genetic deformities/etc from having children, what about carriers of environmental undesirables? Two fat people are likely going to raise a fat child, people who are slackers will raise a lazy kid, homosexuals will raise a child too fabulous for his own good etc.

a good point. for example, if both of your parents smoke, you are EXPONENTIALLY MORE LIKELY to be a smoker. and therefore exponentially more likely to die of cancer. stop letting smokers have kids for a healthier society!

(i know some of you would actually be in favor of that. jerks).

Lirlond

dude said:
Yes, cut all of their dicks off! For the purity of the human kind we march!
We shall not let their dirty genes infect out glorious and superior gene pool any longer!

I suggest a great Commitee and Directorate of Sex and Coneption, who'll grant the right to sex after a through investigation of a person's gene pool and the percentage of him carrying any"unfavorable" genes.

Maybe we'll find the kwisatz haderach.

Seronei said:
There is no reason to say mom's cousin's sister would just be mom's cousin. But it's safe to assume since he added sister that it's a stepsister hence not related.

I need to cleryfy a bit

GUY married to girl.

Girl is related this way

Guy> Mother>mother's mother> Mother's mother's sister> Mother's mother's sister's daughter

128055430582.jpg

In the end she is hot :p She is a year older than him. She calls her mother in law sister :p he can say he is bagging his aunt. sorry for derailing a bit. I always find in interesting.

coldvein said:
a good point. for example, if both of your parents smoke, you are EXPONENTIALLY MORE LIKELY to be a smoker. and therefore exponentially more likely to die of cancer. stop letting smokers have kids for a healthier society!

(i know some of you would actually be in favor of that. jerks).
but smoking looks cool though

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Motherwell is just down the road from me. I must have bumped into these fine folks on occasion.
None of it surprises me. They're the urban chav equivalent of a hillbilly.

I just wish they would secretly impregnate shell suits with a slow acting contraceptive substance. I'm sure over a couple of generations it would solve a lot of the worlds ills.

crazy monkey said:
I need to cleryfy a bit

GUY married to girl.

Girl is related this way

Guy> Mother>mother's mother> Mother's mother's sister> Mother's mother's sister's daughter

128055430582.jpg

In the end she is hot :p She is a year older than him. She calls her mother in law sister :p he can say he is bagging his aunt. sorry for derailing a bit. I always find in interesting.

Ahh. Gotcha. Was a little confused there. Thanks.

I can't really say much because I thought that my grandma's sister's daughter was cute before when I saw a picture of her. She looked like a family friend and didn't resemble anyone in our family so I didn't know till my mom actually told me.

Then, I got a little creeped out when I found out how we were related. lol

This whole thing is disgusting but I really don't see why the guy is being put on a sex offenders list and all that. The whole thing, while gross, was consensual by two adults. Just give them a public shaming and a fine for lewd act in public and thats it.

Zenith

Banned
They're both wearing tracksuits. And the guy is holding a beer in one hand and a mobile in the other. Worthy of dictionary entry under chav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom