• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother has sex with sister in lift, pays her £20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roofy

dude said:
Do they send people to jail for having sex in public?

That may effect some activities in my future.

if they're going to jail for fucking each other - That's fucked up. Why would anyone care who they have sex with?

because incest has a high (or maybe its higher) chance of severe disability resulting from conception. Its to protect a potential child.

I'm pretty libertarian but even I agree with this law

From the comments:

nubaruba
Incest is just sick and wrong.. (unless the siblings are hot) ... so what these two did was just sick and wrong.

Pretty much a globally accepted sentiment.

dude

dude
Roofy said:
because incest has a high (or maybe its higher) chance of severe disability resulting from conception. Its to protect a potential child.

I'm pretty libertarian but even I agree with this law
Well, so by this reasoning, we should ban intercourse by all people with retardations, blind people, midgets etc. And when we'll be able to isolate the genes that cause deformities we should ban any people found to carry those genes from having sex.

Do we also assume there is a complete lack of borth control so all intercourse result in conception?

Sorry, save the public sex part (which I still want to know if is punishable by jail) it's victimless crime.

Busty

Banned
They should get Samuel L Jackson to shout "Lady....you just fucked with the wrong brother!" at her.

Cheesemeister said:
I guess it was at Mother-not-so-well Station.

Yes. Yes, yes and thrice yes.

Amir0x

Banned
2San said:
Didn't know incest with consenting adults was illegal. :eek:

The reason it's illegal in most places is because of the extremely large increased risk of offspring having severe problems, mental handicaps, etc.

If there were no such problems, it likely wouldn't be illegal - just fucking gross and weird.

Mechanical Snowman said:
From the comments:

nubaruba
Incest is just sick and wrong.. (unless the siblings are hot) ... so what these two did was just sick and wrong.

Pretty much a globally accepted sentiment.
That's how I see it, honestly.

Must be dudes, though.

Would
projectile vomit all over my monitor, but I own it for less than a week, so I'll settle for blaming creepy GAF for this one

dude said:
Well, so by this reasoning, we should ban intercourse by all people with retardations, blind people, midgets etc. And when we'll be able to isolate the genes that cause deformities we should ban any people found to carry those genes from having sex.

Do we also assume there is a complete lack of borth control so all intercourse result in conception?

Sorry, save the public sex part (which I still want to know if is punishable by jail) it's victimless crime.

The man raises a point. This should open the door to ban a lot more.

Has anybody said they are adult and can do what ever they want?

nicola-andy.jpg

This pair was better as far as incest goes. Father and daughter. I dunno why they arrested them though.:p

dude said:

I didn't realize that all forms of blindness and dwarfism were genetic. And are you arguing in favour of incest as long as they use birth control?

If you want an example of what inbreeding can do look at Charles II of Spain.

Mael

electroshockwave said:
I didn't realize that all forms of blindness and dwarfism were genetic. And are you arguing in favour of incest as long as they use birth control?

Seriously we had a war because of that stupidity.

Amir0x said:
The reason it's illegal in most places is because of the extremely large increased risk of offspring having severe problems, mental handicaps, etc.

If there were no such problems, it likely wouldn't be illegal - just fucking gross and weird.

in a day and age of countless contraceptives, just legally bind them to use them and send them on their way.

I mean, I don't personally think its right for them to do that but fuck... at the very least all the "its just a feeling/ release" people shouldn't be freaked out.

Amir0x

Banned
Nappuccino said:
in a day and age of countless contraceptives, just legally bind them to use them and send them on their way.

unfortunately there is still a chance they might conceive. It's too risky.

Why would he have sex with such an ugly sister. If she were hot I might comprehend and give a thumbs up but this is just wrong. Hope he did not make her preggers. Well, he can always flush the little monster out with some Baby-b-Gone or a falcon punch.

dude

dude
electroshockwave said:

Oh, good point - We'll just ban the types of deformities that are genetic! Brilliant point, sir.
And no, I'm saying it should be legal, period. The fact that birth control exist just makes it easier because they don't have to concieve and create a deform baby.

Amir0x said:

Oh please, that's bullshit. That's the excuse people give in order to explain the existence of a victimless crime that's based almost solely on gut feelings and it just "being wrong" and "sick".

Amir0x said:
unfortunately there is still a chance they might conceive. It's too risky.
Again, should all people who carry genes with various deformities be banned from intercourse?

Mr_Brit

Banned
dude said:

That's right, we should ban those in addition to keeping incest illegal. Whilst I feel sorry for those groups, having a child isn't a right so if there are strong circumstances that make you unsuitable to have a child then you shouldn't be allowed to have children.

dude

dude
Mr_Brit said:
That's right, we should ban those in addition to keeping incest illegal. Whilst I feel sorry for those groups, having a child isn't a right so if there are strong circumstances that make you unsuitable to have a child then you shouldn't be allowed to have children.
Yes, cut all of their dicks off! For the purity of the human kind we march!
We shall not let their dirty genes infect out glorious and superior gene pool any longer!

I suggest a great Commitee and Directorate of Sex and Coneption, who'll grant the right to sex after a through investigation of a person's gene pool and the percentage of him carrying any"unfavorable" genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom