• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Otrebor Nightmarecoat, greatest or worst Troll in GAF history? (Share your own too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Brit

Banned
I'm sure anyone who spends at least a little time in Off Topic has run into this guy before. Here are a few of his gems:

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
A liittle dead dog's vagina. My friends cut it out and agreed to pay for a sandwich afterwards. I was a very poor 12 year old boy.
In my country they just kill the dog, tore it to pieces,cook it and sell it in side these deep fried flour made balls called rellenos. Theyre fucking incredible. You have to be careful though, one time I got one with a long, fat hair on it and puked my ass out.
I know how you feel op. My 13 year old cousin was in love with me. I knew that because my family was teasing me because they saw her crying with a photo of me because she had not seen me in a week and later cause she told me. I was 22 at the time, just out of a relationship and depressed. At a new years eve i was alone in the balcony, sort of drunk with tears in my eyes then all of suddenly she kissed me and I kissed her back. We started feeling each other up but suddenly we heard someone coming. It wasnt her it was my aunt. We stopped. My cousin always visits us once a week so for the following months we would sneak around to make out and I teached her how to pleasure me. I always asked her if she wanted to do this and she said yes. It took a while for her to let me eat her too. We were happy just being with one another.

One day I came to a realization that this was wrong. I explained to her how much I loved her but that I was her cousin and she was a beautiful girl that should have a boyfriend outside her family. She cried and said she wouldnt go away so I started being distant with her. She texted me constantly, began cutting herself and began fighting because she thought I had found someone else. I saw how much it was bothering her so I began to be closer to her as a friend. She began to hate me. Everytime I went to talk to her she wouldnt respond like she was erasing me from existence. I thought she had found someone else and even though it made me feel angry It was for the greater good. Believe me when I say the air is not right between us ever since. I am a piece of shit. I fucked up her life. All because I am weak.

So what does GAF think? Is he one of the greatest or worst trolls ever? I personally like him, he manages to make me laugh nearly every time he posts especially when he does it in serious threads and manages to make most people take his posts seriously.

P.S: Also, anyone with great troll stories to post, go ahead and post them.

More

Even more

WTH?

Poyunch

7xgvC.jpg

Wasn't he the one who talked about sniffing his mom's... thing?

Anyway, he's darkly hilarious but this thread will feed his ego and he'll be unfunny henceforth.

Eh, his shtick is boring. However, he's been around for a while now, which makes it look like he's sanctioned by the mods are something.

Sennorin

Banned
I don´t really like such troll characters. The story is either true and truly sick, or it´s made up, and bears the question why one would post made-up stuff. Just isn´t fun if you´re lying.

Rapstah

Sennorin said:
I don´t really like such troll characters. The story is either true and truly sick, or it´s made up, and bears the question why one would post made-up stuff. Just isn´t fun if you´re lying.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Copy these to a file for reference.

Can we have this as the call-out-GAFfers thread?

Narag

As far as good trolls go, always liked baardhimself. He had some decent posts but this was probably his best from The Truth about Kazenone thread.

baardhimself said:
in 1997, myself, Kazenone and a mutual friend named Julie were traveling across Eurasia. We were about 4 months into our trip and we had a great time so far, taken a lot of drugs, had a lot of crazy sex and been confused by more languages than Kazenone had taken dumps. Anyway, we had arrived in Belarus and had pitched our tent in a dusty area of field. Julie had a habit of making a flag of every country we had visited, Kazenone and myself went into a local town and bought some groceries and some very cheap cloth. I was not too aware of the flag of Belarus, but Kazenone was adamant that it was 3 stripes of White, Red, White. We bought the fabric and went back to camp. While I was preparing dinner for us all, Julie and Kazenone stitched a flag together and stuck it in the ground outside our tent. We went to bed that night, but were awoken by loud noises from outside the tent, before we knew it the tent was ripped open and we were dragged out of the tent by armed men in camouflage uniforms. They shouted and screamed at us as we lay scared on the floor, with automatic weapons pointed at us. One of the men in broken english demanded to know who was the Soviet responsible for the flag. We had no idea what he meant or was asking, and he raised his weapon to Kanezones head. Kanezone whelped, and pointed to Julie. "Her!" he shouted, while Julie lay bewildered. The man turned his gun and shot Julie dead where she lay. I still remember hearing the noise of the nonstop fire. Blood and dirt splattered into my face, but I could see nothing except gunfire flashes. A man kicked through our tent while another set the flag alight. They shouted some more in their language and left as suddenly as they had arrived. I sat, quivering in shock. I didnt check Julie, it was evident that she was dead, her corpse ripped to shreds from the gunfire at such close range. I looked, shocked at Kazenone and asked how could he do that, how could he be so heartless to get Julie killed and not even look like he had remorse. What he said next haunts me to this very day. "I couldn't betray Mother Russia."

Bastard.

That third quote is one of the best things I have ever read on GAF.

I think Valhalla was a pretty awesome troll:

Valhalla said:
Nah. I dont really like to be touched. Girls like to give me hugs ...and im always like...get off me you fucking slut.

Then i stop talking to them for the rest of our time together.

I will pet my dog though..but if he licks me i push him off me. You sick animal.

I give my mom half pats on the back. If she tried anyhting more i call incest.

I dont touch guys at all. If the brush against me i assume its confrontational and ask them what their problem is. Its never been confrontational. Some times i rub chicks on the face with my hands that are wet. They dont like it.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Always thought that Otrebor was one really weird member... that was before reading his other posts in the OP.

Holy shit.

dream

blame space is the best because he is a gay gaffer who gets shit on by other gay gaffers just because he's not as oversensitive as they are.

Mr_Brit

Banned
dream said:
blame space is the best because he is a gay gaffer who gets shit on by other gay gaffers just because he's not as oversensitive as they are.
Is he seriously gay? Would have never thought it.

dream

blame space printing out a picture of some guy's avatar and taking a picture of him pissing on it was probably the greatest thing ever just because avatar man took it so personally. He was genuinely upset over the defacement of his avatar.

This is a waste of a thread. Sure my posts are way too sincere and somewhat extreme but thats the point. Theyre made to show who I am and what other people could be like in other parts of the world. Sure I am fucked up in the head and my life has been a sort of freakish one but I am getting help and some of that is posting on this forum to help me see what is more normal than me. I should not like the things i like and I fight everyday to change this. Of course I try to make some jokes and since my humor is really dark some might be offended by it.

The avatar came from a steam thread where i was trying to get a game in exchange for a Dirt 3 key I got for free. In the end I just gave it to someone since the thread showed me this was a dickish move.

Thread should be locked or at least changed in name to something more constructive like worst poster on gaf or something because the op might get in trouble for calling someone out. If you see my avatar and dont like what i post, please ignore it. There are numerous posters here on gaf that make posts of a valuable and intelligent manner. Mine are just rough experiences that maybe show just how normal you are compared to me

dream said:
blame space printing out a picture of some guy's avatar and taking a picture of him pissing on it was probably the greatest thing ever just because avatar man took it so personally. He was genuinely upset over the defacement of his avatar.
Didn't he get banned for that too? Haha

Steelrain

dream said:
Yes. This was pretty hilarious. I think he got banned like a month later for it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
"otrebor" has an incredible feel inside my mouth.

Guys, G-Fex is the King of Games.

Although the Duelist Kingdom arc was a giant troll in of itself.

I'm glad this is a thread. I enjoy his really trolling, but I am surprised he hasn't been banned yet.
Same here, especially after a post directed at Sennorin in another thread. Not that I'm asking for him to be, but I'm kinda expecting it, you know?

dream

I wish I could find it. Avatar man was like WHEN YOU PISS ON A PRINTED PICTURE OF MY AVATAR YOU ARE PISSING ON EVERYTHING I STAND FOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom