• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is it love or just physical attraction but my brain thinks its love ?

Just_one

ofc shes not my girlfriend , im just thinking in case this turns into something more , for now i dont care who she has playfights with

im seeing her again this weekend , we both work late the rest of the week so its the only time we can see eachother

if she wants to see you again she likes you

samoilaaa

Find a common interest and talk about that instead.
we have no common interest , except game of thrones , she likes to go to clubs , vape , snapchat/instagram , dumb reality shows

as long as we can keep having sex i dont care but most likely there will be nothing more

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
most likely there will be nothing more

That's why you find more. As in, interact with human to try out new experiences and see which ones you both like. The world is so much more than just clubs, vaping, snapchat, and reality shows. Furthermore, most people are more complex than the superficial stuff you only know about them through interacting with them as a co-worker.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
we have no common interest , except game of thrones , she likes to go to clubs , vape , snapchat/instagram , dumb reality shows

as long as we can keep having sex i dont care but most likely there will be nothing more
She sounds like a typical woman that age. You can introduce her to new things. Maybe your interest.

Ask her to go to a museum or go on a hike or something.

Last edited:

samoilaaa

She sounds like a typical woman that age. You can introduce her to new things. Maybe your interest.

Ask her to go to a museum or go on a hike or something.
why should i try to change her ? she who she is and thats ok , when she came to work a couple of days ago she had some kind of herpes on her mouth and even then she shared her vape with other guys , that disgusted me

i wanted to say something to her about it but we are not boyfriend/girlfriend so yeah

AJUMP23

Gold Member
why should i try to change her ? she who she is and thats ok , when she came to work a couple of days ago she had some kind of herpes on her mouth and even then she shared her vape with other guys , that disgusted me

i wanted to say something to her about it but we are not boyfriend/girlfriend so yeah
I’m not saying change. But introducing people to new things expands their interest. They decide to change on their own. There is still stuff that I learn and introduce to my wife and she does the same for me.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
when she came to work a couple of days ago she had some kind of herpes on her mouth and even then she shared her vape with other guys , that disgusted me

Huge red flag there.

I hope you wear a helmet. If you're going bareback, I hope you're scrubbing your dick with Cillit Bang afterwards.

Damn. Get tested.

samoilaaa

Huge red flag there.

I hope you wear a helmet. If you're going bareback, I hope you're scrubbing your dick with Cillit Bang afterwards.

Damn. Get tested.
ofc always wear a helmet , its very weird that even the guys didnt mind that she had herpes , they still asked her for a vape

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
ofc always wear a helmet , its very weird that even the guys didnt mind that she had herpes , they still asked her for a vape

Because they want to have a go as well. That's it. They don't care as long as they get to dip their wick. Sounds the whole office is queuing up for a go.

Anyway, you've accomplished what you wanted. Time to move on and stay clear of this chick.

Bojji

my mind was playing tricks i guess , other than physical attraction there is nothing that i like about her

Yeah, sexual attraction can work like that and fuck up our minds.

It's good that you got what you wanted and your mind is clear now.

Tams

Huge red flag there.

Damn. Get tested.

Oral herpes simplex is incredibly common and not an issue if you aren't immuno-compromised, though going by her it's no surprise she has it.

But as OP has a good time with her and she has outbreaks regularly enough for him to notice...

Hallmark Ecards Art GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Scratching Sexually Transmitted Disease GIF by BLoafX

Humdinger

When she came to work a couple of days ago she had some kind of herpes on her mouth and even then she shared her vape with other guys , that disgusted me

Eww.

I'd be careful about sex with her. Has she been tested? From what you're saying, it sounds like she has had miles of dick run through her.

I'm glad you had fun, though. I'm older now, but I wish I knew more sluts when I was younger. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Also like I said Limerence. Initial stage of no faults. A little bit later all the faults are laid bare.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It is important to understand that sexuality is not just a sex-having urge, it is a collection of pair-bonding systems. When you are attracted to someone, you will have caring feelings for them, you will have some sense to protect them, you will want to give to them, you will have a little jealousy. It's just physiological systems doing their work, showing you options and giving you some want to make your life into something relational with the opposite sex. You need to be able to see past these instincts to judge the real substance and relationship potential there.

samoilaaa

Eww.

I'd be careful about sex with her. Has she been tested? From what you're saying, it sounds like she has had miles of dick run through her.

I'm glad you had fun, though. I'm older now, but I wish I knew more sluts when I was younger. :messenger_grinning_smiling:
i wouldnt say she had miles of dick run through her , i dont want to say that about her without proof , but her acceptance of flirty behaviour from other men ( even if she rarely initiates ) is a sign that shes not relationship material

Humdinger

i wouldnt say she had miles of dick run through her , i dont want to say that about her without proof , but her acceptance of flirty behaviour from other men ( even if she rarely initiates ) is a sign that shes not relationship material

Well, okay, "miles" was probably an exaggeration. But I'd bet her body count is well above 30 by now. Remember the dick-stacking test. Assume 6 inches per dick, then stack that number of dicks end to end. If she'd get injured being pushed off a platform of that height = too many dicks. 30 would be 15 feet. Too many dicks.

BlackTron

Well, okay, "miles" was probably an exaggeration. But I'd bet her body count is well above 30 by now. Remember the dick-stacking test. Assume 6 inches per dick, then stack that number of dicks end to end. If she'd get injured being pushed off a platform of that height = too many dicks. 30 would be 15 feet. Too many dicks.

You just inadvertently wrote erotica for GAFs 22% female population

samoilaaa

never imagined it that way :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom