• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is it love or just physical attraction but my brain thinks its love ?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I almost got married once. Post-nut clarity, a lot of it, stopped that from happening once I realized her naked body was just that, a naked body and not much else.
But you fucked her to get that post nut clarity, though.

That's my point: Orgasms through intercourse and masturbation are not the same. You won't get the same level of "clarity" jacking off, as you would from creampie'ing a bitch.

Nature kind of designed it this way.

MastAndo

That's my point: Orgasms through intercourse and masturbation are not the same. You won't get the same level of "clarity" jacking off, as you would from creampie'ing a bitch.

You still get some clarity though. Purely anecdotal, but I've sat deliberating on whether or not I should get together with a particular person knowing it was a bad idea (for one reason or another) - rubbed one out and it became perfectly clear that I shouldn't. I doubt I'm alone in that.

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member

Nah, I started masturbating again/more often. It helps. Not a joke. Shes now 100KG and happily married and I'm the single guy so, maybe I chose wrong. Who knows.

lachesis

It's a crush, but I don't think she's for you. Move on. Save yourself from embarrassment and awkward situation at work, especially if you value your career.
Perhaps nicest thing you can do is get her a Starbucks gift card (not actual drink) for the ride back home, and just move on.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Loads of reasons to not go for this because it's work and the fallout could be very awkward. But also, she doesn't seem to like you and even if you do work out a lot, from her perspective there's a good chance you're an old man that she's nice to at work, but doesn't consider you as friend - let alone boyfriend material.

Look forward to her not knowing references to TV shows everyone you know has watched, her liking shit music you have to listen to when she's around as well and having to hang out with friends of hers who are total morons.

Last edited:

samoilaaa

Loads of reasons to not go for this because it's work and the fallout could be very awkward. But also, she doesn't seem to like you and even if you do work out a lot, from her perspective there's a good chance you're an old man that she's nice to at work, but doesn't consider you as friend - let alone boyfriend material.

Look forward to her not knowing references to TV shows everyone you know has watched, her liking shit music you have to listen to when she's around as well and having to hang out with friends of hers who are total morons.
its so funny about the last part because its true , some of the people she hangs out with are really dumb , they have all kind of conceptions about the world that i wont talk about here because it goes heavily into politics , one of her girl friends got into an argument with a guy and the girl friend started acting like a lunatic and told the guy "you can shut up or you can suck my dick " , that was very weird for a woman to say

Last edited:

nush

she is kinda ... , i dont dont know how to say exactly but she likes it when guys give her attention especially since there are 4 women and 65 men at my workplace , she likes to put her head on guys's shoulder randomly , like one we were on break and she came into the room and put her head on the shoulder of the guy i was talking to and asked him " watcha doing "

No doubt several of your male coworkers have already hit that. I’ve worked with women like this many times, always the same. Don’t be that guy that gets attached when the others know to just hit and quit.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I think yoiu want to fuck her brains out. You don't love this person, you don't even know her.
Nah, that’s not true. I can relate to what OP is saying and I was wondering about this myself.

I met a girl once a couple of years back and those this day think about her sometimes, even if we just had two dates. And no, it has nothing to do with sex. I regularly see women where I know I would just like to bang. That girl was different and I was just reapproved a few weeks ago when I saw her again in the cinema. Started sweating like shit my dink shriveled down to what felt like a peanut. So it’s nothing but sexual. I can’t really explain it myself except that sometimes you just meet someone you really vibe with. Given that you are a person who is looking for that as of course not everyone is.

Nok Su Kow

tm0xObziDx7TblZlc4qGLYBgZkKVHP_GS3Sz_wrWhFw.jpg

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Just walk over to her Like a Dragon
And tell her she makes your Metal Gear Solid.

Tell her you wanna lift her up and give her that Aegis Rim.

Look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re a God of War. And tell her you wanna go Berserk on her.

Tell her you wanna cherish the moments between both of you like a Secret of Mana

But be careful though. She might have a .Hack Infection. Some people think The World ends With you so you gotta make the best of it

Take her to San Andreas and tell her you could be the man of her dreams and y’all could have Sons of Liberty and if she ends up dry like The Sands of Time then maybe she’s just a Prototype.

Either she’ll lay inside your Enchanted Arms and you could be her Final Fantasy.

Or she’ll be your Deus Ex and you can continue on your Wild Hunt.

Do it For Honor man. Dead or Alive.
But make sure you aint Microsoft or else this isnt gonna work and she’ll give you the GamePass and you wont get physical.

Just look at The Man Who Erased His Name. He aint getting no physical.

He's trying to get into a relationship with her rather than end up with a restraining order.

Peggies

Gold Member
I feel exactly like that about Tom Hardy, OP. I know, it hurts :messenger_pensive:.

But there's no chance she'll ever see anything else in you but a "good friend" and you don't want to be that, trust me.

Also: "and put her head on the shoulder of the guy i was talking to and asked him "watcha doing""?! So she was asking what the guy you were talking to was doing while he was talking to you?

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Kinda in the reverse situation. I think I'm infatuated with one of my co workers. She mentioned she's the one whose 10 years older than me but all that did was increase the attraction more LOL. She's really friendly has no problem being in close physical proximity to me in a way most women don't usually do. Now I'm almost certain this could be just her personality around everyone...idk. She joked if I become a millionaire and open my own company she wants me to hire her :oops: But yea we held hands once, and I told her some personal stuff and she promised to keep it secret. I'm gonna be sad when this internship thing is over and I won't get to see her anymore at work. Luckily, she gave me her # so maybe if I stay in touch...something could work out in the future but there are many possible obstacles to that possibility idk...but I want to believe...

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
There is this woman at my workplace she is 23 im 33 , she is very beautiful 5'10 tall , hair like autumn and blue eyes like the ocean , im 5'8 and pretty fit ( ive been working out since i was 16 ) , everytime i see her its like my entire energy changes , i feel like all i want is to hold her in my arms and kiss her , feel her soft lips , many coworkers told me that i should ask her out but there is a problem

she is kinda ... , i dont dont know how to say exactly but she likes it when guys give her attention especially since there are 4 women and 65 men at my workplace , she likes to put her head on guys's shoulder randomly , like one we were on break and she came into the room and put her head on the shoulder of the guy i was talking to and asked him " watcha doing "

i asked her for a ride one day because we live very close to each other ( 5 min of walking max ) and i just could think of things to talk to her , i started talking about work and stuff like that , she must have thought "my god what a boring dude " , the next day we worked on the same shift again and wanted to ask her for a ride again but i kinda got a bad vibe the 1st time like she didnt really wanted me in the car with her , maybe im just paranoid

i know that you cant love someone that you dont know but i feel strange when im around her , maybe its just a crush , she likes to go clubbing and go out in general quite alot , im more of an indoors guy ( except when going into nature , i love hikes ) so we might be incompatible

should i ask her out or just not bother and wait for the feeling to pass , if it ever does
It sounds like you find her attractive and that you like the IDEA of her.

samoilaaa

I feel exactly like that about Tom Hardy, OP. I know, it hurts :messenger_pensive:.

But there's no chance she'll ever see anything else in you but a "good friend" and you don't want to be that, trust me.

Also: "and put her head on the shoulder of the guy i was talking to and asked him "watcha doing""?! So she was asking what the guy you were talking to was doing while he was talking to you?

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place
well not mid conversation , we were talking and i stopped to check my phone and then she walked in

Last edited:

Crayon

is the pheromones thing a real thing ? maybe she hasnt had sex in a long time and give away those pheromones to attract males
Cartoon Sniffing GIF by Nickelodeon

If she's all up in your personal space the maybe yeah. Try burning some frankincense or wearing garlic or something.

Ikutachi

Kinda in the reverse situation. I think I'm infatuated with one of my co workers. She mentioned she's the one whose 10 years older than me but all that did was increase the attraction more LOL. She's really friendly has no problem being in close physical proximity to me in a way most women don't usually do. Now I'm almost certain this could be just her personality around everyone...idk. She joked if I become a millionaire and open my own company she wants me to hire her :oops: But yea we held hands once, and I told her some personal stuff and she promised to keep it secret. I'm gonna be sad when this internship thing is over and I won't get to see her anymore at work. Luckily, she gave me her # so maybe if I stay in touch...something could work out in the future but there are many possible obstacles to that possibility idk...but I want to believe...
She wants you.

Batiman

Banned
nope , i think people here are right , shes too hot and popular for me , and 2 inches taller , its never going to work
People here are probably right but you should still shoot your shot. Just keep your expectations in check. At that point you have nothing to lose. Just don’t be pushy and don’t ask her for rides . I’ve seen some average guys with beautiful women all the time. If they listened to people like some here , they would still be single .

Just make sure your getting her messages if it’s obvious she doesn’t want to be around you.

Last edited:

samoilaaa

People here are probably right but you should still shoot your shot. Just keep your expectations in check. At that point you have nothing to lose. Just don’t be pushy and don’t ask her for rides . I’ve seen some average guys with beautiful women all the time. If they listened to people like some here , they would still be single .

Just make sure your getting her messages if it’s obvious she doesn’t want to be around you.
nah we are just different people

she likes clubbing , i dont
i like gaming ,she doesnt
i like working out , she doesnt
she likes to go out and eat , i hate it

and many more

Drizzlehell

Banned
You're just infatuated, and you're also making a classic mistake of putting someone of a pedestal, even though they haven't done anything to earn it aside from just being hot. Do yourself a favor and ask her out the next chance you'll get to figure out if she's interested or not. And if she says "no" then don't dwell on it because she doesn't owe you anything and your self-respect is more important than agonizing over a single rejection. In the end, she's just a regular person like everyone else and she will no doubt appreciate being treated as such instead of being the object of your desire.

Also:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable

Based on your account, I'm not sure how much clearer she could make it.

She hates you.

Top Bottom