• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Otrebor Nightmarecoat, greatest or worst Troll in GAF history? (Share your own too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexor0717

KittenMaster said:
Guys, G-Fex is the King of Games.

Although the Duelist Kingdom arc was a giant troll in of itself.

Same here, especially after a post directed at Sennorin in another thread. Not that I'm asking for him to be, but I'm kinda expecting it, you know?
I wouldn't be surprised, but I hope he stays around. I've come to expect his posts in threads to "WTF" the mood.

Cyan

Banned
dream said:
blame space printing out a picture of some guy's avatar and taking a picture of him pissing on it was probably the greatest thing ever just because avatar man took it so personally. He was genuinely upset over the defacement of his avatar.
That was amazing. And made complete sense in the context of the thread.

dream said:
blame space printing out a picture of some guy's avatar and taking a picture of him pissing on it was probably the greatest thing ever just because avatar man took it so personally. He was genuinely upset over the defacement of his avatar.
This is true.

And Blame is gay?

dream

I like how this thread has turned into the official blame space appreciation thread because Otrebor Nightmarecoat's antics really aren't worth talking about.

joelseph

dream said:
I like how this thread has turned into the official blame space appreciation thread because Otrebor Nightmarecoat's antics really aren't worth talking about.

Dude you are starting to scare me.

Rapstah

G-Fex said:
Frankly Frank, that's a game I'm not playing. It doesn't even have all it's pieces.
Please throw in a couple of "you don't stand a ghost of a chance" mentions and I'll watch.

notworksafe

Sennorin said:
I don´t really like such troll characters. The story is either true and truly sick, or it´s made up, and bears the question why one would post made-up stuff. Just isn´t fun if you´re lying.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

oh lord.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Drinky Crow

Being able to see that someone is banned with grey letters is both a blessing and a curse.

Neuromancer said:
Man, Gaborn and ZephyrFate were both banned? When did this happen?
I think Gaborn accidentally, or not, posted the link to that Silk Road drug site. His ban is just for a week I think.

Here you go: 1, 2

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Neuromancer said:
Man, Gaborn and ZephyrFate were both banned? When did this happen?
Gaborn will be back in a week. He linked to some elicit underground cesspool of the web involving bitcoins, tor, and unicorns.

Clydefrog

Other notable trolls:

Whoompthereitis: creator of many threads with whimsical outcomes. Good writing but hardly believable.
Timber: Famously once forgot to log onto his alt account when replying to his own post:
COFny.jpg

Clydefrog said:
Other notable trolls:

Whoompthereitis: creator of many threads with whimsical outcomes. Good writing but hardly believable.
Timber: Famously once forgot to log onto his alt account when replying to his own post: http://i.imgur.com/COFny.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wait, alt account? People are so hard up for stupid arguments on GAF that they have to fight with themselves to do pull it off? What the hell.

thuway

This probably doesn't focus on OT - but there was this guy, Zhuk who trolled GT5 so hard, you could have sworn he worked for Turn 10.

dream said:
As you were looking for that, I found another thread he was in where he was defending pedophilia and now I feel so uncomfortable.

His avatar somehow manages to make it even worse.
That thread was hilarious.

Dyno

Otrebor, you've given me some genuine laughs and for that I thank you. You don't have to apologise if you come off raw or weird sometimes. Personalities are what make this messageboard interesting. Don't censor yourself and just ignore those who are too politically correct for their own good. They will die of cancer in the bowels because they are uptight all the time. Even now their bowels are squeaming with the beginnings of cancer as they read this. They should see their doctor and leave you be.

Peace man.

Trolling OT is easy mode. True trolls work the gaming side where the danger of a ban is ever present, and people's feelings are more easily hurt.

Seriously, say something negative about someone's favorite gaming company and you will get more hateful replies than if you denied the Holocaust.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
I remember once in high school I made the Carlton dance just for fun and some guy started teasing me for it and everyone joined in. Three months passed and the douche still bothered me for it so i punched him in the face and he fell so i stuck my finger in my asshole, got a good chunk of poo in my finger and washed his teeth and mouth with it. I didint go to prom.

This is arguably the best post in GAF history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom