• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Otrebor Nightmarecoat, greatest or worst Troll in GAF history? (Share your own too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docpan said:
I was in the locker room changing my shirt and this old fucker was just standing there RIGHT next to me slapping talcum powder on his balls and asshole, resulting in a powdery mist gently floating towards my face. He then proceeded to strut around up and down wearing nothing but a cheap watch. I promptly got myself situated and headed for the door, absolutely and utterly repulsed..

Thats some funny shit. I love how he is always offended by something.

Jme

In my opinion, the greatest trolls are the ones you never knew were trolling you. As such, a 'best' could never be determined.

Jme said:
In my opinion, the greatest trolls are the ones you never knew were trolling you. As such, a 'best' could never be determined.

SpyHeadAsplode.gif

Nix

Banned
spindashing said:
Everybody looks alike.

I hope that wasn't racist.
Everybody's a little bit racist; hell, I'm a little bit too~.

Docpan sounds like a fun ass person to hang out with. Just go to a bar, or club, and watch shit start flying 2 hours later. The funny thing is that, he probably won't even have my back.

When we had animated avatars Thunder Monkey was the biggest gaf troll

That weird monkey nipple avatar thing... just thinking about it gives the shivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom