• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bunch of XCOM 2 hands on articles seem to be going live right now

Makikou

Hmm, I kind of wish he'd run with his normal, more conversational tone. His salesman voice doesn't have the same sort of infectious enthusiasm. I think he might have tried to do too much production work on these.

Nice to get his perspective, regardless.

I think it was exactly like his old I/I videos, different from the Live & Impossible series which is not scripted unlike I/I.

I think it was exactly like his old I/I videos, different from the Live & Impossible series which is not scripted unlike I/I.

Yeah, I like the Live & Impossible tone best, it's a nice medium between the over-produced I/I and casual streaming.

I'm curious to see Firaxis give him some live streaming time with it, but I'm guessing it'll be another month or so before they're comfortable enough to do that. This is still a nice compromise between that and the normal con-cycle press builds, though.

killroy87

If buy at launch if they implemented that control pad support. Until then, me and my tv/computer setup will hang tight.

Sober

Hmm, I kind of wish he'd run with his normal, more conversational tone. His salesman voice doesn't have the same sort of infectious enthusiasm. I think he might have tried to do too much production work on these.

Nice to get his perspective, regardless.
I imagine they wouldn't want regular Beagle cause he is a goofy ass fool sometimes, probably not what they want during preview season.

But damn this game looks so good despite the ridiculous price (in Canada) and the season pass.

Top Bottom