• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King to Introduced Fruit Loop Milkshake for a Limited Time, Starting Apr. 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of ice cream contains eggs, even in the U.S.
Actually, it's commonplace for American ice cream to be devoid of eggs. Hence the joke. :D

As an American, you need to try frozen custard. Hopefully there's a Culver's in your area.
There is one within a mile of me and, damn, is it good eatin'!

I didn't know if you were being serious or not, but after reading the Wiki page I see that it's common knowledge to me because I'm a Wisconsinite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Moon_(ice_cream)
I'm a bit curious why the Wikipedia doesn't list Indiana. I'm a Hoosier and am very familiar with the Blue Moon flavor. Then again, I am just outside of Chicago.

Falchion

I've heard good things from people that have tried it. Might have to go on a nice run this weekend and eat this after.

Tom Nook

Sorry for the bump.

First Foot Loops now Lucky Charms.

01940-7_LuckyCharms_PR_Image_Alt.jpg

BK now offers Luck Charms shakes.

Dishwalla

Banned
I had the Lucky Charms shake last night, the non marshmallow pieces that are in it give it a slight coffee-like taste. It's not bad, but the pure fruit flavor of the Froot Loops one makes that one better in my opinion.

Cmagus

I wish they had these in Canada I looked for the fruit loop one but they didnt have it and Lucky Charms are my favourite.

*vomits*

Let me know when they get Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams, or Fruity Pebbles.

There's a burger chain around here called American Burger Company that recently had fruity pebbles milkshakes. I don't know if that's still true, but if you seriously want one then maybe see if there are any of them in your area

Nonsense.

It's bland processed grain with maybe a hint of sugar so that it doesn't quite taste like cardboard. No one is eating Lucky Charms because they like the non- marshmallow part. Let's be real here

It's bland processed grain with maybe a hint of sugar so that it doesn't quite taste like cardboard. No one is eating Lucky Charms because they like the non- marshmallow part. Let's be real here

I am.

All-marshmallow would be disgusting. It needs the grain in there so it's not just ingesting sugar.

Planning on getting the Lucky Charms one today. Will post about the deliciousness.

Edit: So it basically taste like a really cold bowl of Lucky Charms. I'd say without the cereal pieces the shake would be 100% better. However, the milkshake base has Marshmallow syrup in it. Reminds of DQ's Marshmallows Milkshake. Delicious.

Synopsis; It's OK. Should get a Marshmallow Milkshake instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom