• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King upgrades the rodeo with new Rodeo King Burger

I went and got one of these for lunch after seeing this thread. They forgot the cheese and the bbq sauce so it was dry and kinda gross, and now my stomach hates me.

Rival

Gold Member
Well I don't think this will help me lose any of the pounds I'm trying to drop. I bet it's delicious though! That's a bunch of sodium!

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I love the Bacon King but didn't like the Steakhouse one at all. But this looks good.

Also I'm pretty sure they don't put mayo on all their burgers. Only specialty ones. Wendy's however puts mayo on all of them.

Also I don't mind the mayo.

They're discontinuing the original rodeo cheeseburger again? I've been getting that for the past 15 years or so.. plus the new variant is a bit excessive in caloric value. I'll try it but I probably won't get often.

Dear Burger King,

Quit putting Mayo on your burgers by default

you can order the regular hamburger that is kethchup and mustard by default
Hero-Hamburger.png

Camwi

It hasn't been on the menu for a long long time...but if you ask for it they will still make it...at least the one I go to does...

I've still been ordering them too. Didn't realize the bastards had already removed it from the menu.

The original (and since discontinued) Rodeo Cheeseburger included a slightly simpler combination of beef, onion rings, BBQ sauce, and American cheese

It hasn't been discontinued at all. You get the Rodeo Burger and ask them to add cheese for like 20 cents.

The_Spaniard

Netmarble
I just tried one. Huge AF, and filling AF. Was not expecting it to be as big as it was. I'm going to nap this thing off in the car while I wait for my lunch break to end.

Y'all know that even if the original Rodeo Burger is discontinued its real easy just to ask for a Burger with BBQ and Onion rings right.

Mastamind

Too bad burger king doesnt know how to do bacon without either burning the entire sandwich or having the bacon undercooked.

Now only if they made a rodeo whopper.

Laws00

i had burger king for the first time in almost a year after about every burger i ordered was cold and pink in the middle. i decided to go to see if it wasnt any different. see they have the rodeo king and OMG IT TASTED SO FUCKING GOOD

Rell

1250 is pretty low totals for daily, I guess some of you are on some serious cut modes.

So many people just assume calories or don't count things like fruit, vegetables, or general snacking. Not saying this is the case with everyone here but yeah 1200 is incredibly low.

1250 calories

holy fuck ROFL

Plenty of burger chains offer 1000+ calorie burgers (they're transparent about it, look at any of these big chain restaurants' websites).

And still these fast food burgers pale in comparison to the size and contents of many restaurant burgers.

Difference being these restaurants don't have or display food calorie numbers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tried this last week. It's okay. I think the proportion of everything is just off compared to the regular Rodeo Burger.

Top Bottom