• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

I thought the designs seemed familiar. Those designs were awesome.

EDIT: Based cover art too.

KDOIAbS.png

EDIT 2: Found a better version of this art.

pSnJMgF.png
It all makes sense now, I remember buying this game for the 360 when it came out for basically no other reason than I wanted something to play and loved the cover art.

zokie

This is a dating sim adventure game that takes place in a gentlemen's haven called "Bunny Garden". At "Bunny Garden", you can enjoy drinking with the adorable staff, and develop relationships. Forget about your daily stress and enjoy to your heart's content. Your choices will shape the narrative. The fate of your relationships rests solely in your hands.

zokie

official Playstation TW pics

She is currently based in taiwan

official SNS

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
The Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier games sure have some nice looking girls.

kaguya_display.gif

robotwhores.gif

3ae3c8cd77bad154ecfd151093fc76c2.gif

Thing is, the games are pretty good. JRPGs with a combat system straight out of Valkyrie Profile, amazing spritework (at the level of Project X Zone) and a very cool soundtrack too.

Highly recommended. First game got an official US release and the sequel (EXCEED) has a fan made translation.

Top Bottom