• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Butthole Tattoos Are the ‘Next Big Thing’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to sneak into a Tattoo parlor, pretend that I am a tattoo artist, let someone walk in that wants an asshole tattoo of whatever.

Draw very realistic looking poop stains around their bum hole, put down the needle, make a troll face and walk out, while the real tattoo artist returns from his lunch break

WmRTU.gif

Haha when was Ben doing that?!

That's some fucking white trash if I saw it.

Seriously, everything about that video is repulsive, from tattooing ANYTHING on your anus to the demeanor and trashy looks of that "woman."

I hope that tattoo becomes a giant "no-go" stamp for any guy that ever considered to procreate with this mess.

That's some fucking white trash if I saw it.

Seriously, everything about that video is repulsive, from tattooing ANYTHING on your anus to the demeanor and trashy looks of that "woman."

I hope that tattoo becomes a giant "no-go" stamp for any guy that ever considered to procreate with this mess.

Wrong hole..

Riposte

If I was granted omnipotency I think I would wipe out humanity as a knee-jerk reaction to a NeoGAF thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom