• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have a question, and since I don't have thread posting capabilities, I feel this is probably the best place to ask it:

I'm looking at possibly buying a PS4 through Ebay. I reckon it would be cheaper then buying a bundle from a bix box store. I'm Canadian, so often taxes and the higher entry price often screw me.

The question is, GAF, should I maybe go down this route, or buy from a store?

terrisus

Positive buyer feedback for blazenumb1

Again worked with me to navigate through a multi-part complex trade.
It's great to be able to deal with someone who knows the value of stuff, and is willing to pay around that value. And I think we both got a good deal.

Sarcasm

Hey, I have a question, and since I don't have thread posting capabilities, I feel this is probably the best place to ask it:

I'm looking at possibly buying a PS4 through Ebay. I reckon it would be cheaper then buying a bundle from a bix box store. I'm Canadian, so often taxes and the higher entry price often screw me.

Wrong area really to ask this but honestly better to have a warranty/return capabilities. Its better than what eBay can offer.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $5
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$50 credit for $42.50 (Two Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(679+ Total Positive Feedback!)

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Due to countless issues shipping out of country and eating huge shipping costs and having people back out etc. I no longer ship outside of the continental US, period. Apologies.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

For Sale
------------
5DdY7Qu.jpg
Pub1sii.jpg

Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $55 shipped. US/English release, like new, is the book seen here. Sorry for the phone pics, can provide others if needed.

Lego the Movie: The Videogame (Vita) - $5. Download voucher that came with the PSTV bundle.

WANT TO BUY OR TRADE FOR
-----
-Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call 3DS Carrying case. This was only available with the US Collector's Edition of the game. I've never been able to find one for sale by itself, just people selling sealed CE's which generally go for about $90. Willing to pay more than I should for just the case, I want this very badly.

-PSN Store Credit

-PS+ 3 month or 12 month

-Witcher 3 PS4

Kolma

Just got an Xbox One and as some of you guys know (like with my PS4)

I Dislike owning games Digital :D
So savings pass on to you!

Selling Master Chief Collection Digital, Only $30!
Paypal accepted

ThisOne

WTS

The Witcher 3 (PS4)

Game is in like new condition and comes with everything (case, manual, map, stickers, etc.) I will ship to the USA and want payment through PayPal. PM me if interested.

$50 OBO

witcher.png

Invis

Super ultra positive Seller feedback for Jaeger. Sold me some controllers and packed it all the best I've ever seen anyone pack anything before. Amazon should take some notes from him sometime.

Buy from indigo.ca

Use Visa Checkout.

PS4 for $360+tax.

(If it's still in stock.)

Geneijin

For Sale
SCPH-90001 Slim PS2. Date Code: 8D. - $50 including shipping
Bought secondhand. Warranty sticker intact. Terrible cosmetic damage. Includes official PS2 memory card with markings from previous owner, original Sony composite cable, power cord, and Gamestop PS2 controller.

#1.

baphomet

Who was selling the vita with the capture card installed a few days ago? I looked back through the past few pages and can't seem to find it.

Geneijin

Who was selling the vita with the capture card installed a few days ago? I looked back through the past few pages and can't seem to find it.
Interest Check: PS Vita 2000 with a custom video out micro-USB jack.

I purchased it from here:
http://3dsgamecapture.com/collectio...-kit/products/psvita-pch-2000-jpn-psv-kit2000

As you can see, it runs $414 before shipping from Akihabara.

Includes the PS Vita 2000 (White), everything it came with new, a long micro-USB cable to connect it to your PC for recording, and the software/instructions/serial key to download the software.

Here's an example video that I recorded in 1080 using it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3wIwG7AVWU

The Vita itself has had a screen protector on it since it came out of the box, so the screen is in perfect shape. There are some very light scratches on the reach touchpad.

I think I'd be willing to let it go for $350 shipped if anyone is interested. Hit me up if you are interested or want to see photos/all of that. I'm a NeoGAF plus seller.

wanders

Posting this one more time, I know it's outside of the norm of this thread

WTB
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/universal-rock-band-3-triple-cymbal-kit/84292
and
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/universal-mic-stand-gamestop/72107

These are in-store pickup only, no stock in my area.
Looking for someone willing to pick up from their local store and ship to me..
Will cover price+shipping+a little extra.

I heard if you go to your local GS they can ship to their own store.

//ARCANUM

AMIIBO trade offer

This is kind of a crazy deal, but it just popped in my head so I figured I'd go for it. I have a bunch of Amiibo and don't have a PS4. I would rather have a PS4 than Amiibo. So I'm just throwing this out there to see if I get any bites.

I would like to trade my Amiibo collection for your used PS4. All my Amiibo are opened (except where noted). Some of my Amiibo are on pre-order from Best Buy and would be sent once I have them in hand (which should be in the next week, week and a half).

So here's what I've got (bolded for rarity):
Lucario (New In Box)
Marth (New In Box)
Link
Samus
Pit
Princess Peach (SSB version)
Fox
Yoshi (MP version)
Donkey Kong
Pikachu
Toon Link
Gold Mario
Mega Man

Kirby
Bowser
Toad

Pre-ordered (all new in box of course):
Robin
Lucina
Pac-Man
Wario
Charizard

Hit me up if you have any interest or a trade/cash offer! (Would also consider a cash offer thats high enough...)

Thanks!

UPDATED!

So I have an Aaron Horkey RETURN OF THE KING that I'm looking to sell (preferably in Austin, TX but I could ship if necessary. Now there is a caveat with this. Years ago I was stupid (STUPID) and stupidly trimmed about a 1/4 of an inch off the edges in order to fit it into a frame (did I mention I was stupid? cause I was stupid). So because of this, it's collectibility value is obviously lowered. This would be a print for hanging on your wall and admiring, not one for the flat file collection probably. If you're in Austin, TX, then I can even give you the frame with it (glass frame). Otherwise I wouldn't be able to include the frame for shipping reasons.

I should note that none of the art has been trimmed off in any way, it's only the white border around the image.

So if you want a Horkey RETURN OF THE KING, but you can't afford the $2,000+ it's going for, make me an offer!

I'd like to get $900 shipped for it, but please feel free to make any offer.

I have a msi gx60 laptop. It has a 7970m, and a 750GB HDD and whatever else. The GPU i think is the most important thing lol.

_3%2010.jpg

_3%203.jpg

No OC history. No dead pixels.

It'd probably be a good idea to list some specs. Or at least full model number

Oh Okay. I thought the gx60 would have been enough.

Let me pull up the dxdiag

GX60 1ac

CPU: AMD a10-4600
GPU: 7970m
Ram: 8GB
HDD: 750
Windows 8.1 64-bit

Great GPU, not so spectacular CPU, but with some OCing, and custom bios, I believe it gets a lot better. I haven't bothered with it however. But I did search a lot.

$800 OBO? Free shipping

100$ Target gift card: 95$ PayPal, 90$ Google Wallet
50$ Target Gift card: 45$ PayPal, 45$ Google Wallet (no discount)

Hydrus

Positive Buyer Feedback for blazenumb1.
Sold him a bunch of games. Straight up no BS, was quick to communicate and pay. Great Buyer!

I think it's been past 150.. I skimmed the past three pages so I think it is.

WTB:

Blue Yeti microphone.. PM with price. I wouldn't mind paying less than eBay prices ($80-90). I would also listen to other mics that provide a good quality sound. I would be using it for podcasting, music, and streaming/videos.

Sunset Overdrive - $15 shipped
Marvel Superheroes (STEAM) - $2-3
Cities: Skyline - $15

jfoul

WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4)Mortal Kombat X Season Pass - !PRIORITY!
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (Steam) Arkham Knight - !PRIORITY!
  • (Steam) Grand Theft Auto V
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB) - !PRIORITY!
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)

Want to Trade:
MewTwo 3DS download code

Want:
Open to anything tbh. If you got a steam game, ps4, psTV, 3DS or WiiU code for something.

PM me.

Zoggy

want to give steam keys for

SpeedRunners
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship
Kingdom Rush
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

open for literally anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom