• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
WTS

Red 3ds xl complete with box with gateway, all setup, send reasonable offers

Xbox 360 E with, controller, power brick, hdmi and xkey installed, can include a 500gb external usb 3.0 hdd if needed. Send reasonable offers

Xamdou

WTS Bloodborne collector's edition for $85 shipped.

Also selling Amiibos:

Toad (NA) - $12
Shiek (NA) -$11
Marth (JP) - $25

Buy all three Amiibos for $45 Shipped.

M3z_

Oakb9ta.png

*Used* GTX 970 PNY VCGGTX9704XPB $260 Shipped US48

PNY-geforce-graphics-gtx-970-1.jpg

Used for about 4 months, works perfectly. Upgraded card, no longer need it.

Positive BUYER feedback for V_Ben.
For Halo 3: ODST Code

Positive BUYER feedback for sk3tch
For Codename S.T.E.A.M.

Thank you both so much and enjoy the games!

Neogaf PLUS Seller.+19

Have:

batman-arkham-knight-glp-header.png

Batman Arkham Knight. (Steam) $30

Want:

Payment in Amazon Gift Card.

Question for the guys in charge, what happens if a user made a transaction with me but he has'nt posted any feedback yet, also he does'nt answer my messages?

Istaerion

Question for the guys in charge, what happens if a user made a transaction with me but he has'nt posted any feedback yet, also he does'nt answer my messages?

You can't really force someone to leave feedback sadly. It's just the nature of the beast with selling online; some folks show proper respect and others don't.

If nothing changes, just make a mental note to not deal with the individual again if it's enough of an issue for you.

Neogaf PLUS Seller.+19

Have:

batman-arkham-knight-glp-header.png

Batman Arkham Knight. (Steam) $35

Want:

Payment in Amazon Gift Card.

Unfortunately, nothing. Just make a note and dont do business with them again. At least, that's what I do.

Not leaving feedback?
Code:
[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_I2uQkGxIykM/TEAAkE4Ue3I/AAAAAAAAL5w/BF90bOFOc4o/s1600/paddling+blackadder.jpg[/IMG]
Really though - everyone else is right. It's rude, but the deal is done, unfortunately.

Just to be clear, don't paddle anyone.

Well it's a shame really, cause it's positive feedback for both of us that gets lost. I'll try to contact him again if not : /.

Thanks for the response guys.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
I've got an extra BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Wii U key if anyone wants it.

I'd like $2 if anyone is willing to part with it. ;)

PM if interested.

Well it's a shame really, cause it's positive feedback for both of us that gets lost. I'll try to contact him again if not : /.

Thanks for the response guys.

I have six transactions, currently, that I've left + feedback for someone, but have not received feedback (though two of those are very recent, so not worried about them yet). I always let the person know that I've left feedback for them and then message them one more time after that in hopes that I'll get it.

I've left feedback for every single transaction I've ever conducted on eBay. I just looked and I've left 1671 feedbacks over the years, yet my score is only 1159. Some people just don't leave it no matter what.

zlatko

Banned
Selling:

Brand New Splatoon for Wii U. (Opened, but just obtained a few days ago)

1 Boy Inkling Amiibo

Asking $55.00 (plus shipping). Negotiable. PM Me. I accept Paypal.

Also selling:

Like new Hori v4 Hayabusa arcade stick. It has one flaw in that the cord is slightly damaged, but it works 100% fine. Anyone can easily just duck tape that part if they don't like seeing it with black tape, and you're golden.

Asking price $180.00 (shipping not included)

maxresdefault.jpg

PSA - added two new rules to the OP after reading all the past conversations in these threads. #5 and #6 are new ones - they're nothing too demanding, but the goal is to help keep the thread clean of unavailable items and easily viewable item pictures.

Let me know if the wording reads well, and thanks for all the suggestions.

Cheers, all.

isitstill

Cheers, all.

The only thing I would say is maybe rule #5 could have instructions on how to quote tag your pics? I mean, it's simple enough, but I might not understand the wording of the rule if I wasn't a frequent user of the thread.

Then again, I'm an old man, so maybe it's just me, lol.

Kolma

PSA - added two new rules to the OP after reading all the past conversations in these threads. #5 and #6 are new ones - they're nothing too demanding, but the goal is to help keep the thread clean of unavailable items and easily viewable item pictures.

Cheers, all.

THANK YOU FOR RULE 6!
I've been needing to not get excited for REZ stuff lol
Also you have two rule 4's

WTB: 2 one month XBL codes or if you're super generous a 3 month.

I've got $12.99 in my PayPal I can send over. Search the thread for my history, recently had a positive transaction as a seller. Just ran out and seeing if I can stretch for a bit more Gold time than just a one month.

THANK YOU FOR RULE 6!
I've been needing to not get excited for REZ stuff lol
Also you have two rule 4's

Ahh - I knew a rule was missing! Got it. The new rules are #6 and #7. Appreciate you catching that.

The only thing I would say is maybe rule #5 could have instructions on how to quote tag your pics? I mean, it's simple enough, but I might not understand the wording of the rule if I wasn't a frequent user of the thread.

Then again, I'm an old man, so maybe it's just me, lol.

Got it - I added two quick imgur pics to help show the buttons I'm talking about. That way people know how to surround their pics. :-D

Smokey

WTS:

EVGA Pro SLI Bridge. Never been opened or used:

The middle part lights up with EVGA logo as seen here with my 3 way bridge:

14242806460_cf2f665063_z.jpg

sO6UDHd.png
. 9 positive seller feedback

$17 shipping included, US only, Paypal.

Thnx

Ahh - I knew a rule was missing! Got it. The new rules are #6 and #7. Appreciate you catching that.

Got it - I added two quick imgur pics to help show the buttons I'm talking about. That way people know how to surround their pics. :-D

Oh I am really sorry if my pictures in my post were to large, I was worried about that and put them in the quote tags but they might have still been to large. I'm editing them now as well as that post. Again all I am terribly sorry about that.

Oh I am really sorry if my pictures in my post were to large, I was worried about that and put them in the quote tags but they might have still been to large. I'm editing them now as well as that post. Again all I am terribly sorry about that.

No worries at all! Really - there were lots of people who were also doing it (including me for some time), and I kept receiving messages from mobile users that the thread was loading supremely slowly because of the picture sizes and formatting. No one person led to it, and no need to apologize.

Cheers, friend.

Original Xbox I might be willing to part with. It's softmodded if you care (I can remove this if you want) and has the component cable. One first party S controller in decent condition (all buttons function, but it's been used a lot)

Really don't know how much I'd want for it. My biggest issue is shipping cost as it's fucking huge. But let me know if your interested nonetheless

rev 1.6 motherboard. Manufactured late July 2005 so one of the last they produced. DVD drive sticks but it works with a little push and nudging. Could probably fix it before shipping if someone does want it. Have some loose retail games - nothing particular noteworthy and not in good condition (got it second hand) but most of them seem to work. I'll throw all of them in with it for free if you want. Also have the kit I used to softmod it. Not sure if anyone wants this but it's basically a memory card and a copy of Splinter Cell that allows you to mod the thing. So I guess that's up for sale too. Pictures of the console here - if you're interested in the softmod kit I'll get pics of that also.

http://imgur.com/8o28ixz,HFnzMbF,m6722B7,je62H1y,ipzcmFv#0

Inside of the console will also be cleaned. Don't think it's dusty but I'll clean that up too.

CO_Andy

+ feedback to The Lone Courier -- bought an N64 controller from me and waited patiently to get it despite bad weather conditions causing delays

+ feedback to blazenumb1 -- got Splatoon for a discount

V_Ben

Banned
Positive BUYER feedback for V_Ben.
For Halo 3: ODST Code

Positive BUYER feedback for sk3tch
For Codename S.T.E.A.M.

Thank you both so much and enjoy the games!

Positive SELLER feedback for pete_clarf

Fast, great service!

Edit:

WTB - PSN Credit (US), any discounts appreciated. - Gotta get that Batman preorder in :O

Reeeeeeepoooooost!!!

A while back I was messaging a user on here (Can't remember who. I deleted my old messages. D'oh) and we were working out a deal for me to buy his PS3 Warhawk mini statue. I would still love to buy it if you still have it! I attached a picture of what it kind of looks like (This is a papercraft version. Not the actual statue thing. Had no idea that existed) if that was you, message me! Thanks

aoc0D0yb.jpg

Fitts

Positive feedback for Jakfu! Sold me a game download code and everything went off without a hitch. Top-notch communication, too!

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+36 Buyer / +42 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Section 0, selling in the near future, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

I have to wait a week until it's able to be unlocked, but at that point it will be unlocked.

Also please note, one of the main reasons that were upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically but have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone (I'll have a picture up soon). The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $5
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$50 credit for $42.50 (Two Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(679+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom