• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

FS:1x PSVita OLED 1000 with 64GB Memory and tons of digital games! - Asking $250 shipped.

Let me first say this has FW 3.35 (Yes, you can hack it if you wish!)

Comes with system in great condition, screen shield since day1 - no scratches on screen!, no major damage on system besides normal wear (tiny hair like scratches on system - few on the back). Has been gathering dust for a while. Comes with accessories such as charging stand, screen shields, rubber sleeve, carrying case plus original box, manuals with original charger + cable.

64GB memory comes pre-installed with:
[PSVITA]Uncharted: GA,Killzone: Merc, Unit 13, Modnation Racers, AC3:Liberation, NFS MW,Dungeon Hunter Alliance, Asphalt Injection, Street Fighter x Tekken, Wipeout 2028, Star Wars PinBall. Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends,LBP PSV, Retro City Rampage, Pure Chess, Sly 4: Thieves in time, Atomic Ninjas, Flying Hampster HD, CastleStorm, Super Star Dust Delta, Best of board games, Fireworks and Colors!

[PSP]God of War: Ghosts, Megaman Maverick Hunter, Midnight Club LA remix and Final Fantasy 4: The complete collection.

[PS1]Megaman 3 (JPN), Megaman 4 (JPN), Final Fantasy 6 + 7 + 9; Resident Evil 1 + 2 + 3 and Tomb Raider + Tomb Raider The last Revelation.

NOTE: I will leave the account on the system but I am not giving the account info away. So play all these games and maybe once you beat them or get tired of them, you can use your account which will delete all of them.

Contents:
1x PSVita WIFI only
1x 64GB Memory Card (tons of digital games installed)
1x Charger stand accessory
1x Rubber body sleeve
1x Protective hard shell carrying/travel case
1x Set of screen shields (Back/Front)

Please send me a PM if you have any questions!

This is scummy as fuck. You list the games as part of the vita bundle and as something included in the price, therefore implying that the account is included. But then you say that it's basically "buy my vita, get an unlimited rental of my games"

Please pm me if you're interested. - I've sold a digital code on here before and bought two digital codes as well .
Super saiyan Trunks - Bandai Tamashii with background/stand - £10 excluding postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Collectors Edition Steelbook only - no game - £30:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XAkYY8i.jpg[/img]
The back of this is plain white.
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bjyt2qO.jpg[/img]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£120 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £30 excluding postage.
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Posters A4 - £15 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg?1[/img]

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush. Accepting reasonable offers -check amazon+ebay prices before you pm me.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/n6MDhNO.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/IHglyVu.jpg[/img]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 + Skins for PS4 Controller and Stand - $39.50
6BC0BAD6-AEA6-4801-93A7-C026D4C3F4F9.jpg~original

Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS4 - $29.50

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Lens (used, great condition) - $280
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $350

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $150
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Posted these over a month ago, but due to work and other external factors I just couldn't pay attention to PMs or the like. Now I finally have time again so feel free to contact me about these:

Majora's Mask keychain - $5 shipped

Canadian Smash Club dogtag - $5 shipped

Smash Bros bag - $10 shipped

Smash Bros boxing towel - $10 shipped

I only ship to Canada and the US, Paypal only.

Looking to sell:

Vandal Hearts PS1 Black Label near mint condition - $36.00 shipped
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fMWZRrp.jpg?3[/img]

Bleach Season 1 and Season 2 DVDs - $20.00 Separate $35.00 together
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GhB8KTf.jpg?1[/img]

Chrono Trigger Soundtrack - $16.00 shipped
[Taiwanese Import] Disc insert and case in excellent condition, disc is in NM condition.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/COmwUSE.jpg?2[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nOwg45b.jpg?2[/img]

Various Memory Cards:
PS1 Official Memory Card - $10.00 shipped - Has the memory card stickers that came with Lunar The Silver Star Story on it. Who doesn't like Lunar?
PS2 Official Island Blue Memory Card - $10.00 shipped
Gamecube Memory Card 251 - $15.00 shipped
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6dn887Z.jpg?2[/img]

Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness and Disgaea 3 Strategy Guides - $20.00 shipped together, $12.00 shipped individually.
Great condition, slight bend on the Disgaea 3 cover upper right corner.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yjtS7rp.jpg?3[/img]

I also have some UV movie codes $1.50 for UV and $3.00 for iTunes/UV
The Hangover Part II - UV
How To Train Your Dragon 2 - ITunes/UV
Les Miserables - iTunes/UV
Moonrise Kingdom - iTunes/UV
The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty - iTunes/UV

Mumford and Sons - Wilder Mind Digital album - $8.00

I accept Paypal gift and ship USPS.

I do have positive feedback on this thread and I have helped SteamGAF with regional pricing gifts for a while all with very positive feedback.

Boke1879

WTB:

The Hasbro Black series First order Storm Trooper. This was a comic con exclusive. IF anyone went and nabbed one. Are they willing to sell for a decent price?

Cardon

WTS/WTT

METAL GEAR SOLID stuff
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - includes all discs, bonus DVD movie, in excellent condition. - $45
Metal Gear Saga Vol 1 - R1 DVD in excellent condition. - $10
Metal Gear Saga Vol 2 - R1 DVD in excellent condition - $8
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - R1 in excellent condition - $10
Metal Gear Solid: E3 Promotional Pamphlet - Small promo pamphlet for the first MGS. - $15
Metal Gear Solid 3: L Book Artbook - Japanese artbook with art, bts images. In excellent condition - $25
Metal Gear Solid 3: Japanese Edition - JP version of MGS3. In excellent condition. - $10

GAMES/PROMO ITEMS
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) - In excellent condition. - $10
Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition (PS3) - includes bonus DVD, in excellent condition. - $8
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Compatible with NA Blu-ray players/PS3/PS4. Has English audio. - $12
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - in excellent condition - $10
SpiderMan: Shattered Dimensions Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $10
Resistance 2 Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $10
God of War: Chains of Olympus demo - Includes demo, bonus mini Omega necklace - $12
Aliens: Infestation pins - Set of 4 pins, never worn/used. - $10
Capcom Collector's Edition Shot Glasses - never used. - $12

Shifty Look Art Prints - Signed art prints of Xevious and Alien Confidential. Can sell these separtely or as a pair. - $10 individually, $20 for both

BOOKS
Devil May Cry Trinity of Fates - collection of DMC 1-3 stuff, includes R2 DVD featuring select cutscenes edited as a movie. - $12
Devil May Cry 1 artbook - ton of DMC art. - $15

GAME/ANIME OST
Lumines Winter Remix (JP release) - $5
Dino Crisis 2 (JP release) - $10
Shadow of the Colossus (JP release) - $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - $8
Primal - $8
Devil May Cry: Deadliest Hits (JP release, collection of music from DMC 1-3) - $15
Ico (JP release) - $10
Katamari Damacy (JP release) - $15
God of War 2 - $10
Big O - Original Score II for Season 2 (JP release) - $20

WTT/WTB
1TB - 2TB external hard drive (doesn't matter if its used, looking for an on desk type complete with enclosure)
GTA V (PS4) (looking for one in the $25-$35 range)
Elgato Game Capture HD60

I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me via PM, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 13 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

WTS All prices shipped within U.S., Paypal.

MSI Gaming 4G 970 $290
vU8UQfPl.jpg

Still under warranty, will provide receipt.

MSI B75MA-P45 1155 mATX Motherboard $35
EWKnqxBl.jpg

The plastic lock for GPU broke off but the motherboard still works 100%, just the gpu wont lock in place.

Astro A40 Mixamp $40
HeeIAhtl.jpg

Just the mixamp, no cables.

hunchback

Want to Buy

Elder Scrolls Online code for Xbox One.

Nintendo Nes or Snes system. Will pay extra if it has all the cables and controller's.

I have PayPal and will pay instantly.

This is scummy as fuck. You list the games as part of the vita bundle and as something included in the price, therefore implying that the account is included. But then you say that it's basically "buy my vita, get an unlimited rental of my games"

it would be a different story if he didn't mention you wouldn't be keeping the account or changed the pw after the fact. but he was up front about it. plus, the vita and 64gb card are approx. $250 plus you get some extra stuff. it seems a decent price for everything sans account. as is, i see nothing scummy here.

Lazulic

WTB: gameboy advance sp with a backlit screen (graphite, pearl blue or pearl pink respectively), preferably with a charger and in decent condition. send a PM my way. thanks!

komorebi

WTB:

ZombiU for Wii U, with two conditions.

1) A working disc! The new copy I purchased a few months ago hard-locked my Wii U and couldn't get past the opening movie even after multiple tries. I did research online and its not an isolated case. The theory seems to be a bad batch of discs, likely pressed en masse by Ubisoft to recoup their losses. So basically I need a functioning copy that's been confirmed to work. Preferably in nice condition, no scratches, etc.

2) Cheap. Max $10 shipped since new copies are going for $12~ on Amazon w/ Prime. I'm in the US btw.

PM me if you can hook me up.

WTB:

ZombiU for Wii U, with two conditions.

1) A working disc! The new copy I purchased a few months ago hard-locked my Wii U and couldn't get past the opening movie even after multiple tries. I did research online and its not an isolated case. The theory seems to be a bad batch of discs, likely pressed en masse by Ubisoft to recoup their losses. So basically I need a functioning copy that's been confirmed to work. Preferably in nice condition, no scratches, etc.

2) Cheap. Max $10 shipped since new copies are going for $12~ on Amazon w/ Prime. I'm in the US btw.

PM me if you can hook me up.
Have you tried contacting Ubi about this? Perhaps they'll replace the disc for you?

Parad0x

Neo Member
Looking to buy a PS Vita for a decent price. Mainly only picking it up to player Persona 4 Golden ( which i already have a copy of. Friend gave it to me because he already had the game.)

MUnited83

For you.
DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 23$ (3 codes left)

STEAM SALE:

header.jpg

Borderlands The Presequel- 20$

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 20$
Champion Edition -25$

header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 16.99$
header.jpg

Rocksmith 2014- 12$

header.jpg

Lego Jurassic World- 15$
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 31$
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015- 10$

Steam Games:

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines -25$
Cities Skylines Deluxe- 28$$

Magicka 2 -11$

all Region free

UPLAY Sale

Assassin's Creed: Unity,Far Cry 4, The Crew (European) Uplay code $23 each
Assassin's Creed: Unity,Far Cry 4, The Crew (Brazilian. VPN only needed to activate) Uplay code $18 each

pwack

Highly disagree. Totally adequate disosure from the seller. Given that, I draw your attention to Rule 3:

3. No need to whine
Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

WarpathDC

Selling Arkham Knight Steam Keys-Region Free $22

Selling Arkham Knight Season Pass Steam Key-Region Free $20

NEOGAF GOLD RATED SELLER (100) 100% positive feedback

WTS

Prices do not include shipping. Pictures are available upong request.

Greninja-25$
Ness-25$
Jigglypuff-20$
Robin-30$
Shulk-35$
Gold Mario-40$
Rosalina 25$
Fox 25$
Pit-25$
Meta Knight-25$
Wario-20$
Charizard-20$
Pac-man-13$
Silver Mario-15$
Toon link-13$
Sonic-15$
sheiks-10$

Offers are welcome

All of the Amiibos are new in box. I will be accepting PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees.

Lum1n3s

Selling Arkham Knight Steam Keys-Region Free $22

Selling Arkham Knight Season Pass Steam Key-Region Free $20

NEOGAF GOLD RATED SELLER (100) 100% positive feedback
If you redeem the key can you still activate it on Steam and download the game even though it was removed?

tmtyf

WTS

Snugg case for Ipad Air 2
Jot Script stylus IOS Evernote Edition

Brand new Logitech C920 Camera

I have the following Playstation 2 games to sell:

Summoner 2
Dual Hearts
Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner
Kingdom Hearts
Soul Calibur III
DDR Extreme
Parappa the Rappa 2
Tribes Aerial Assault

Also looking to trade or sell some extra steam keys i have from random bundles/amazon/gift. Pretty open for trades as long as its something not already on my steam list (Profile). If interested in any let me know:

Long Live the Queen
Mirror's Edge
Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Magicka
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II
Star Wars Force Unleashed II
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Steam Box
Terraria
Legend of Grimrok
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack
Rpg Maker VX Ace
To The Moon
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Ys Origin
Divinity 2: Directors Cut
Cave Story +
Thomas Was Alone
Garry's Mod
Vanguard Princess
Tropico Trilogy
Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Half Minute Hero Super Mega Climax
Sonic Generations
Planets Under Attack
Knights & Merchants
Ion Assault
Hoard Complete Pack
Rune Classic

WTB

Netflix/XBL 12 Month/PSN 12 Month at a good price.
Akiba's Trip on steam

Cheddahz

Banned
SLEIhbg.png

S9i5ey0.png

WTS:

I'll only ship to the US 48 Continental States!

I'm trying to get rid of a few things in my life, so I figured I would throw this up on here to sell! I'm also willing to negotiate prices with anyone who is interested

Xenoblade Chronicles (CIB) - $60 shipped (open to offers though!)

I am a NeoGAF PB/PS and I do accept PayPal!

Positive seller feedback to Cheddahz!!

Positive Seller feedback for Cheddahz

Great communication, the item arrived fast and safely!

Positive Feedback for Cheddahz & Elia!

Thank You Both!

I would like to provide positive buyer feedback for Gooch: The Destroyer, Xamdou, and Triple Da G.O.D!

They were all excellent customers to sell to and I highly recommend them

Amedo310

WTB:

1. Madcatz V.S. Arcade Stick. Any system is preferred. I just want the shell with both metal panels and sides attached.

2. Two Hori Fighting Commander 4 controllers

3. Two MKX Fightpads for xbox

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Portal 2
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

Darknight

Some posters already replied but I made it clear whats for sale and I made a note on the digital games. I never imply that I will give out my account to keep. I will only leave it there if the buyer wants to play the games on it before deleting and putting their own. Instead of buying the games, they can play them and move along. Else delete it day1 and enter their own.

@pwack: Thanx for placing that rule.

WTB (U.S. PayPal please)

Killzone: Shadow Fall
Sunset Overdrive
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360)

If anyone has any of these for a good price, please let me know! Looking to purchase for a sibling. All disc/physical, no digital :)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

PS3/PS4 Hori HRAP 4 Kai (Used, Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
*Note: I have several sticks in stock so pictures may not represent actual item. I can provide pics of each stick on request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051732_zpsclrdxd4k.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051658_zps6f0hqhql.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051753_zpsqjon5jhb.jpg

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US Playstation Network (PSN) / Xbox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off) - Any multiple of $10 for PSN Credit or $10/15 for XBL Credit
psn-card_1.png
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

Xbox Live (XBL) 1 Year Subscription - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$100 credit for $85 (One Left!)
$50 credit for $42.50 (One Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(697+ Total Positive Feedback!)

GRaider81

WTS

New Nintendo 3DS White (EU/UK)

Comes with retail Mario Golf, Pokemon Red, mario tennis (cartridge only), Kingdom Hearts and official charger. Also have a 16gb MC included.

I bought it for holiday but haven't touched it so its in perfect condition. All boxed etc.

Looking for £160 or nearest offer. UK only

Sealed batman AK ps4 £35 Ono

Used batman AK ps4 (DLC used) £20

maxcriden

WTS

New Super Mario Bros. U / NSMBU for Wii U
Mint CIB

Bought the digital copy on sale and want to divest my physical copy. I'm a GAF Gold seller. Please PM me and we will find a mutually agreeable deal. Thanks!

WTS

WiiU console (this was a refurbished Nintendo console which came like new) - includes Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Metroid Prime Trilogy, EarthBound, Super Metroid, Super Mario World, NintendoLand and a Wii Motion + with nunchuck (all games are digital other than NintendoLand). The top of the system has scratching on it, while everything else is like new. - Asking $220 for it.

Bayonetta 1/2 (like new) - $40

All prices include shipping. US only please. Would rather not do any trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom