• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

Ridge Racer for Vita - Have paypal. Shipping would be to 60563 (IL, USA).
ridge_racer_vita10.jpg

Yes, I know it's a cash cow. I still want it.

AwRy108

SUPER ULTRA MEGA POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for paolo11: sold me a Vita2k + 64GB Memory Stick for an absolutely unbeatable price, then shipped it safely and really quickly.

SLEIhbg.png

I only accept PayPal. If you have zero feedback or very little then I require a gifted payment. Those of you with good feedback don't have to send payment as a gift but I would like if you took care of the fees. All prices include shipping with a tracking number and insurance. I'll only ship within the 48 continental states and won't ship overseas.

PlayStation 4 - 500GB

Bought brand new and has very little play time on it. The original box and all of the cables are included, just not pictured. The glossy hard drive cover has various hairline scratches from being cleaned (and they can only be seen under direct light) but other than that the system looks fantastic with no issues.
Price: $325

WTS:

PS Vita 2000 - Blue - US Version - $150

Alright, this system is a bit special. You see, I got it from a guy who took a US 2000 model and stuck the guts into a Blue Japanese 2000 model. So you get a US model, but with a super cool color. The screen is perfect - no scratches at all. The back has some extremely fine scratches, that you can only see if you tilt it in the light. There is also a slight "white spot" on the side, which I have included in the photos below. I honestly didn't even notice it for a long time, because it's so light. I just wanted to make sure I mentioned it.

More Pictures Here

Aqua Green 3DS - Firmware 4.5 - $50 - Reduced Again!

Couple of things: It has some surface scratches on the outside. No scratches on either of the screens though, because they've had screen protectors on them.

The bigger problem is that the AC adapter port is broken. The good news is that the Charging Dock port still works just fine, so I'll be including one of those with it. As such, it charges and works just fine!

Conker's Bad Fur Day - $70 - Reduced Again!

If you couldn't tell, that's not the original box. It's a replacement box, hard plastic, that I purchased online. Looks really nice though.

KJV Bible Gameboy Game - Box and Manual - $8

Gamecube Games:
Skies of Arcadia - $60
Resident Evil 0 - $10
Eternal Darkness - $35

Wii U Games:
Resident Evil Revelations - $20

3DS Games:
One Piece: Super Grand Battle X (import) - $18

Free shipping on any purchase over $20. Gift or Goods Paypal are both fine, but I ask that you cover any fees incurred from using the Goods option.

Neogaf Plus Seller and Buyer

Mark5130

Stuff For Sale!

Witcher 3 Game And Season Pass Digital PS4 Code - $55

Helldivers PS4 Digital Code - $15

Batman Arkham Knight Season Pass Xbox One - $25

robotrock

Banned
WTS:PS Vita 2000 - Blue - US Version - $150

Alright, this system is a bit special. You see, I got it from a guy who took a US 2000 model and stuck the guts into a Blue Japanese 2000 model. So you get a US model, but with a super cool color. The screen is perfect - no scratches at all. The back has some extremely fine scratches, that you can only see if you tilt it in the light. There is also a slight "white spot" on the side, which I have included in the photos below. I honestly didn't even notice it for a long time, because it's so light. I just wanted to make sure I mentioned it.

Just curious, but why would you put the US guts into the Japanese Vita case instead of just using the Japanese Vita itself? Aren't the games region free?

WTS +16 Buyer / +8 Seller

Local pick up available in Denver/Boulder, CO area.

Gamecube bundle - $130 shipped
Platinum Gamecube - comes with AV cable and 2 power supplies
Official memory card
Official platinum controller (slightly damaged but works fine; see pics)
Official black controller
Platinum Wavebird wireless controller
Ikaruga
The Legend of Zelda: OOT and OOT Master Quest
Resident Evil 0

Nintendo Power 110 Magazines - $180 + shipping (exact cost, whatever it will be)

Issues:
1988 Nov/Dec
1989 Jan/Feb
1989 Mar/Apr
1989 May/June
1989 July/Aug
1989 Sep/Oct
1989 Nov/Dec
1990 Mar/Apr
16, 20-23, 26-27, 29-33, 36-39, 41-48, 50, 52-55, 57-74, 81-90, 92-99, 102-138

$100 Off coupon for a Specialized bike purchase (must be greater than $1500 bike)
$20 OBO

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Positive seller feedback for Dog Problems.

Was delivered quickly and in perfect condition!

WTS CIB Xenoblade Wii $60 shipped (back of the case has a light indent, manual has light wear typical from being in case, disc great - will trade for CIB Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn)

WTS CIB Smash Brothers 3DS $28 shipped (or trade for mint/complete Bloodborne + $5, Etrian Oydssey 2 Untold, Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, Bravely Default, or Rune Factory 4)

WTS CIB Clock Tower PS1 - $50 (or trade for Clock Tower 2)

WTS CIB Dokapon Kingdom Wii - $55 (art, manual, disc have wear)

WTS CIB Metroid Prime Trilogy - $40

WTT CIB Alien: Isolation Nostromo Edition w/ DLC PS4

WTS CIB Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes $50 (I have multiple)

WTS CIB Mario Kart: Double Dash $35 (I have multiple)

WTS Reference AMD 6950 (unlockable to 6970) - $50 + shipping

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Xbox One
  • Gears of War - Ultimate Edition (Sealed) - $37

Anime
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $25
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $55
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $45
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $23
  • Kurau: Phantom Memory Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $35
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $75
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $10
    Red Garden Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $40
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Suzuka Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox) - $35
  • Utawarerumono Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $40

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $13
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd JP Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $14
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $170 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90
  • Evangelion 2.0 Revoltech Fraulein Action Figure #017 Makina (used but complete) - $30

Computer Parts
  • Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with Precision Grips (brand new sealed - box has a few tears - $105

WANTS:
  • PlayStation Vita Red 2000
  • I Love Lucy: Ultimate Season One [Blu-ray]
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS4 case
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom