• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  2. Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

[*]Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube. Pending to arrive
  3. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  4. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM.
  5. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetical condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get
  6. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  7. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  8. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

TheTurboFD

WTS

super smash 3ds XL with gateway card for 170$ comes with original box and charger. No scratches!

Xbox one (no kinect) with titanfall 285$ shipped. Comes with controller and cords obviously.

Amazon credit 100$ for 75$!!! *pending*

I take google wallet and provide tracking and insurance for both systems. I have a lot of positive feedback so you can buy with a clear mind :)

WTS

super smash 3ds XL with gateway card for 170$ comes with original box and charger. No scratches!

Xbox one (no kinect) with titanfall 285$ shipped. Comes with controller and cords obviously.

Amazon credit 100$ for 75$!!!

I take google wallet and provide tracking and insurance for both systems. I have a lot of positive feedback so you can buy with a clear mind :)

PM'd you :eek:

WTS

Amazon credit 100$ for 75$!!!

PM'D

WTS:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare $25 shipped
The Order 1886 $30 Shipped

Want: Amazon, Paypal

wilflare

WTB

3DS/NDS Retail Games (NA Only) - CIB preferred
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
  • Cave Story 3D
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • NDS Tetris DS
  • NDS Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  • NDS Mega Man ZX: Advent

Wii U Digital Games (NA Only)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Pikmin 3
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

3DS Digital Games (NA Only) - any! esp those Club Nintendo Rewards
  • Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Brain Age: Concentration Training

3DS Digital Games (NA Only) - any! esp those Club Nintendo Rewards
  • Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Brain Age: Concentration Training

Nintendo 3DS Game Card Case
- Any designs welcomed

----
WTS

$50 PSN Credit (NA) for $45

PS4 Witcher 3 CE Pre-order from Amazon.com
I'll switch the shipping address to you and you can pay me in Amazon GC which I'll use to pay off the entire order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KSN7NR2/?tag=neogaf0e-20
101868LELG.jpg

- Open to offers
- Reason for selling: don't wanna get too attached to things and clutter up my place.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Bloodborne, regular edition. Bought the CE after I started playing so regular edition has to go. Looking for $50 shipped.

WTB: GTA V on Steam

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

WTB:

Want to get Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition for a discount. See if anyone has any discounted gift cards at amazon or xbox gift cards to sell. PM me!

Jamix012

Have a couple of things to sell! All prices are shipped. I accept Paypal or...Venmo I guess, but for your own peace of mind I recommend Paypal.

Invizimals: The Alliance Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $35
History: Legends of War Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $36.50
Conception II - Children of the Seven Stars Vita (New, Sealed) [Regular Edition] - $25
Cave Story 3D 3DS (Cart Only) - $22
Retro City Rampage DX PS4 (New, Sealed) - $122
Persona Q: The Wild Cards Limited Edition 3DS (New, Sealed) - $70
Sword Art Online: Hollow Sword (Used, Asian Edition, Region free but no English Language) - $40

Will provide photos upon request.

Never a good thing when a package is "Out for Delivery" in a city a couple hours away. Guess I'll be getting that tomorrow or the next day. Good job, Post Office.

Nyoro SF

WTS: UPDATED!

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+26 Score). Buy with confidence!
Thanks to everyone who has bought items from me so far, great business!
All prices for games are shipped. Heavier and bigger items are up for negotiation when shipping, send me a message!

Xbox 360 Games:
Like-new condition for all items. Buy all four for $35!

Persona 4 Arena w/ soundtrack CD pack-in: $10
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance: $10
Sonic Generations: $10
Street Fighter x Tekken: $10

Playstation Vita Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc: $27
Danganronpa 2: $27
Dead or Alive 5 Plus: $20 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $27
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $25 (Sealed)
Muramasa Rebirth: $30 (Sealed)
Project Diva f (JPN ver.): $32
Street Fighter x Tekken (costume code used): $15
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $25

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Jump Ultimate Stars (JPN): $25
Professor Layton and the Curious Village: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Last Specter: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: SOLD
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations: $20 (Sealed)
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: $20 (Sealed)
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations: $20
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN ver.): $20

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $20
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $7
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Dark Souls Design Works: $30
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax magazine and cleaner cloth preorder bonus: $7
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Power Stone Prima Guide: $7
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $30
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Game Controllers:
See item descriptions. All controllers have been tested and come from a smoke-free home. Open to (reasonable) offers and bundle deals.

NES Advantage arcade stick: In great, almost like-new condition. $15
NES controller (original, not repro): $8
Wii miniature arcade stick: Like-new condition. $15
(2) Wii remotes and (2) Wii nunchuks: Great condition, one remote is 3rd party. $15
Wii wireless sensor bar (batteries included): $10
(3) Gamecube Wavebird controllers w/ receivers: One is somewhat yellowed from age, other two have slightly yellowed thumbsticks. $25 Each, $70 Total
Wii Perfect Shot Gun Peripheral: Like-new. $8
Nintendo 64 Controller: Great condition, joystick has been replaced very recently so it feels tight. $10

Disc-Only Games:
They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition.
I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible. Especially when it comes to bundles of discs.

Gamecube Discs
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Xbox Original Discs
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Burnout 3: Takedown

Wii Disc
Super Mario Galaxy

Xbox 360 Discs
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dead Rising
Fallout 3

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $30

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition PS3 Code: $5

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $7

Paypal only, US48 only for all items. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

Palom

I have a few random video game items I'd like to sell. Lower 48 US only, please. Prices include shipping.

Want to Sell:

SNES Donkey Kong Country - cart only - Good - $20
PS1 Breath of Fire III - Good - $30
PS1 Lunar 2 Eternal Blue complete - Everything inside is Very Good to Like New, outer box is Good - $80
PS1 Vagrant Story - Good - $20

I also have some 1989 trading cards from the Batman movie and Ninja Turtles cartoon to get rid of. Not sure what to do with these.

I'll take PayPal or Amazon gifts as payment, but would prefer to trade for games below.

Want to Buy: (in good shape)

PS2 Games
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2
Champions Return to Arms
Dark Cloud 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
MS Saga
Romancing SaGa
Sakura Wars
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Simpsons Hit & Run
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Xenosaga Ep III
Ys Ark of Napishtim

PS3 Games
Ar tonelico Qoga
Ar Nosurge
Fairy Fencer F
Witch and the Hundred Knight

Please PM me if interested.

maxcriden

ugh, I hate making a post like this, but I don't want anyone else to experience what I just did with TheTurboFD.

I PM'd him at 11:50 AM offering $80 for his $100 of Amazon credit.

At 11:57, he asked if I can pay via Google Wallet. I don't have a GW account but I told him I would set one up. I did so and PM'd him back asking if I need to do anything to avoid fees, realized I could pay via Debit Card that way to do so, and let him know.

At 12:14 PM he gave me his address for payment. I'm at work so I did not get to see this immediately. He also sent me a message at 12:26 PM with the address for payment, likely presuming his prior PM had not gone through. Then at 12:29 PM he sent me a message stating "Someone already grabbed it sorry." (Luckily I saw all 3 of these messages at once, since I'm at work and can't just refresh GAF all day--so luckily I had not sent him the money already.)

I replied kind of agog and asked why/how this happened. He just replied with the same message as above, but maybe that was an odd PM repeating error. Dunno though since it came after my message. I replied explaining that I was frustrated that he asked for payment and then sold it to someone else, and asked when the other deal happened; I also let him know I plan to post about this so people can be aware. He has been online since and did not reply so I sent one more message telling him I'm not trying to give him a hard time but that I plan to post to let others know of this.

I can't leave transaction feedback for this situation, so I'll just call this "YMMV seller warning" for TheTurboFD.

64bE7mbm.jpg

I have a mint in box Golden Mario Amiibo, and a hefty amount of Club Nintendo coins I don't really plan on using.

Would anyone be interested in trading the figure + any Club Nintendo digital game for either:

- A copy of Bloodborne (Physical/Digital NA, either is fine)
or
- $40 in Paypal or Bestbuy credit

I believe I should have some feedback, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me! c:

Edit - I forgot that I had a sealed Majora's Mask Pin that I had gotten from an event. I believe it's the one you get for preordering Codename STEAM. If you're interested in that, I could throw it in as well!

XM5JjPGm.jpg

Edit 2 - Sold!

wiibomb

ugh, I hate making a post like this, but I don't want anyone else to experience what I just did with TheTurboFD.

At 11:57, he asked if I can pay via Google Wallet. I don't have a GW account but I told him I would set one up. I did so and PM'd him back asking if I need to do anything to avoid fees, realized I could pay via Debit Card that way to do so, and let him know.

At 12:14 PM he gave me his address for payment. I'm at work so I did not get to see this immediately. He also sent me a message at 12:26 PM with the address for payment, likely presuming his prior PM had not gone through. Then at 12:29 PM he sent me a message stating "Someone already grabbed it sorry." (Luckily I saw all 3 of these messages at once, since I'm at work and can't just refresh GAF all day--so luckily I had not sent him the money already.)

I replied kind of agog and asked why/how this happened. He just replied with the same message as above, but maybe that was an odd PM repeating error. Dunno though since it came after my message. I replied explaining that I was frustrated that he asked for payment and then sold it to someone else, and asked when the other deal happened; I also let him know I plan to post about this so people can be aware. He has been online since and did not reply so I sent one more message telling him I'm not trying to give him a hard time but that I plan to post to let others know of this.

I can't leave transaction feedback for this situation, so I'll just call this "YMMV seller warning" for TheTurboFD.

that's really shitty, I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the heads up

mdsfx

ugh, I hate making a post like this, but I don't want anyone else to experience what I just did with TheTurboFD...

To be honest, I know this situation is frustrating first-hand, but I'm not sure I agree with posting about it. Although you went to trouble to get set-up for payment, no money was exchanged. What the seller did was pretty crummy, but I think your PM expressing your disappointment would've been enough. Just my two cents.

I'm kind of "meh" about your situation. On one hand, what he did kind of sucks, but on the other hand it sounds like it took you a bit to get him the payment. It kind of sucks, but I don't know that this huge post was really necessary.

Again, I'm just kind of "meh" either way about it.

maxcriden

To be honest, I know this situation is frustrating first-hand, but I'm not sure I agree with posting about it. Although you went to trouble to get set-up for payment, no money was exchanged. What the seller did was pretty crummy, but I think your PM expressing your disappointment would've been enough. Just my two cents.

I thought about that but ultimately I feel that others should know and that if posting about this prevents him from doing it to anyone else, it's a good thing. I don't think it's unreasonable that if you ask for payment from one person you don't sell the same item to another while waiting for the first payment.

JaseMath

Request
Would anyone be willing to sell me the contact card/fan club mailer that comes with a 100% complete Chrono Trigger?

I'm willing to pay whatever it's worth to you, seller.

mdsfx

...I don't think it's unreasonable that if you ask for payment from one person you don't sell the same item to another while waiting for the first payment.

I agree 100%. That's a quick way to end up refunding buyers and making them unhappy. At the very least, if he was in a hurry to sell he should have stated so.

toneroni

I PMed him at 11:30 for the amazon credit and sent payment at noon.
Perhaps he wasn't sure I was ready or something since I said I set up google wallet a long time ago and had to update stuff. Who knows.
I didn't get it yet but he asked for my email to send it to me. He has good feedback though according to the list.

maxcriden

I'm kind of "meh" about your situation. On one hand, what he did kind of sucks, but on the other hand it sounds like it took you a bit to get him the payment. It kind of sucks, but I don't know that this huge post was really necessary.

I dunno, I feel like if I didn't write out the full details it would be too easy to misconstrue what happened and then I would be fielding questions about why I left x, y or z out.

I don't know about "taking a bit" to get him the payment. In what world is 45 minutes too long to get him the payment? That's kinda outlandish to me.

I agree 100%. That's a quick way to end up refunding buyers and making them unhappy. At the very least, if he was in a hurry to sell he should have stated so.

Yep. He didn't say anything of the kind.

Perhaps he wasn't sure I was ready or something since I said I set up google wallet a long time ago and had to update stuff. Who knows.
I didn't get it yet but he asked for my email to send it to me. He has good feedback though according to the list.

11:30? What the heck. That's so strange. You sent payment at noon, which is actually before he sent me his email addy for payment. It seems like bottom line, I would just hope he can work with one seller at a time in the future. (Also, if you paid the requested $75, I wonder if my offering $80 backfired by causing him to then try to work it out with me in the hopes it wouldn't work out with the original buyer(s).)

15 minutes later though? That's pretty shitty if 15 minutes is too long of a wait? I mean, not everyone can be here 24/7.

Something here seems fishy then. If you sent the money at noon, then why bother sending payment info at 1214? By that point you would know you already got the money, no?

And Max, looks like you were the other woman. Lol.

It could be useful if a pattern were to emerge. Nothing bad is going to come out of the post since it won't go on the users feedback. But, if it happens again and someone posts about it, someone might remember that it has happened before and bring it to everyone's attention.

Sending payment info and then 15 minutes later saying "sorry, sold it to someone else" is pretty fucking shitty. Shit like this is why some places, like Nintendo Age, have a Time Wasters section. The seller just wasted a fuck ton of the buyers time by having him go through the trouble of setting up a brand new account, only to walk away. Shitty.

toneroni

I dunno, I feel like if I didn't write out the full details it would be too easy to misconstrue what happened and then I would be fielding questions about why I left x, y or z out.

I don't know about "taking a bit" to get him the payment. In what world is 45 minutes too long to get him the payment? That's kinda outlandish to me.

Yep. He didn't say anything of the kind.

11:30? What the heck. That's so strange. You sent payment at noon, which is actually before he sent me his email addy for payment. It seems like bottom line, I would just hope he can work with one seller at a time in the future. (Also, if you paid the requested $75, I wonder if my offering $80 backfired by causing him to then try to work it out with me in the hopes it wouldn't work out with the original buyer(s).)

Could have been a few minutes after but I got his info then and went to get my card, log in, update the card etc.
I was sent the card, so for my experience I give a positive seller feedback to The TurboFD.
Sorry it didn't work out for you

toneroni

Something here seems fishy then. If you sent the money at noon, then why bother sending payment info at 1214? By that point you would know you already got the money, no?

And Max, looks like you were the other woman. Lol.
Ah mystery solved. I logged into Google Wallet and saw that payment was sent at 12:16. It must have been pending for a while since I added my bank account to save the fee.
Perhaps he thought I was going to fall through.

vocab

WTS:

PS3

Ar tonelico Qoga - Special edition. Practically brand new. Never played. Complete. Seal was removed to check contents. ($45)
Guilty Gear Xrd - Sealed

Vita

Danganronpa 1 - Complete, and pretty much flawless. ($27).

TheTurboFD

Max first of all Toni was first in line. After he didn't reply for a while I went to you. I sent you the address to send the payment to and you didn't reply nor send payment. Toni then kept in constant communication with me and sent payment right after I gave him the address. I sent you a pm and you didn't reply so I thought you were like the other 10 ppl who pmd me and didn't reply as well.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I saw Toni as the more fitting to deal with since he has the most communication. Had you told me you were at work and were going to take 30 min per reply then I would have held it for you.

Ah mystery solved. I logged into Google Wallet and saw that payment was sent at 12:16. It must have been pending for a while since I added my bank account to save the fee.
Perhaps he thought I was going to fall through.
Makes sense but why send it again at 1226? I dunno, I guess if he really wanted to scam max he would've just let him send the money.

Max first of all Toni was first in line. After he didn't reply for a while I went to you. I sent you the address to send the payment to and you didn't reply nor send payment. Toni then kept in constant communication with me and sent payment right after I gave him the address. I sent you a pm and you didn't reply so I thought you were like the other 10 ppl who pmd me and didn't reply as well.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I saw Toni as the more fitting to deal with since he has the most communication. Had you told me you were at work and were going to take 30 min per reply then I would have held it for you.

So what you're saying is that if Max had sent payment before you heard back from Toni it would be Toni posting about missing out and Max would be the one with the "most communication".

NeOak

Kind of ironic since the bad communication started with you by not stating you wanted to sell this ASAP and juggling two people at the same time.

When this kind of situation happens, other sellers reply back with "You are X place in line, if that falls through I will let you know". Instead, you jumped to max and sent him information as if he were the one you were going to sell the card to while you were talking to toneroni at the same time.

maxcriden

Could have been a few minutes after but I got his info then and went to get my card, log in, update the card etc.
I was sent the card, so for my experience I give a positive seller feedback to The TurboFD.
Sorry it didn't work out for you

It's cool, man. No hard feelings against you, of course. Not your fault at all and glad you got a good deal.

I appreciate your apology, although to be honest as the posters above mentioned it kinda seems like you don't see your role in this. I understand toneroni was first in line but if I knew you were pending a deal with him you could have just told me. FWIW I didn't take 30 mins per reply--I took 30-45 between telling you I was ready to pay and coming back to pay. Otherwise I was replying with a few mins of each PM. I didn't realize there would ever be an assumption that a person would definitely be able to reply immediately at noon on a Monday (or really ever unless the poster themselves said so).

Bottom line: please do not juggle buyers. Please tell buyers if they are in line with others. Please remember real life exists outside of GAF and it's better to assume people can't respond instantaneously.

Power Buyer (23)/ Power Seller (20)

Want To Trade:
Amiibos for Amiibos. Want: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, Metaknight.
Have: Shulk, Rosalina, Lucario, Gold Mario.

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping
Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario amiibos $45 + Shipping (each)

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
some of these are past expiration but as of this moment are still confirmed to work.

Silent Hill Revelations (UV + iTunes)
Hangover Part II (UV)
Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher (UV)

$2 each

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Super retro advance (but I'd rather have the gbplayer disc for GB(c) compatability.

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Games

Majora's Mask (N64, preferably the holo cart)
Twilight Princess (gamecube)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (21) and Seller (23)

WTS

Pokemon Cards - Mostly newer cards. PM me for more details.

WTB

Dragon Ball Z GBA/GBC games - Preferrably in the box, but let me know what you have

Discounted Google Play Credit

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

------------------------------------------------------

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes later though? That's pretty shitty if 15 minutes is too long of a wait? I mean, not everyone can be here 24/7.

45 minutes isn't very long, I completely agree, which is why I said "a bit" and not a lot. That being said, I still think that your huge post was a bit unwarranted, especially since you didn't give him very long to respond. We've already had a couple of people assume that something fishy was going on, at least before he explained what happened. Sounds like it was "a bit" of bad communication on his part, but nothing more.

NeOak

45 minutes isn't very long, I completely agree, which is why I said "a bit" and not a lot. That being said, I still think that your huge post was a bit unwarranted, especially since you didn't give him very long to respond. We've already had a couple of people assume that something fishy was going on, at least before he explained what happened. Sounds like it was "a bit" of bad communication on his part, but nothing more.

Juggling buyers is rude and makes people waste their time.

"a bit" my ass.

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

+9 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items. I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Animal Crossing 3DS XL - $140 + $11.30 priority shipping ($151.30 total shipped)
This Animal Crossing 3DS XL has been very carefully used and works perfectly. It has no dead pixels on the screens. It does not come with a charger or Animal Crossing New Leaf, but does come with the original box, documentation, and a 16GB SD card. Please PM me with any questions!
Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/VdFNQ

New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $15
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $15
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - $5
Crosswords Plus - $5

Audio CD
Paper Mario Soundtrack - SOLD

Club Nintendo
Platinum Playing Cards - SOLD

Gamecube
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - $15
NFL Blitz 2003 - $5
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $5
Resident Evil 4 - $15
Medal of Honor Frontline - $5
True Crime Streets of LA - $5
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $5
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - $25
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - SOLD
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures - SOLD

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - $5
Bubble Bobble - SOLD
Tennis - SOLD
The Chessmaster - SOLD
Q*bert - SOLD
F-1 Race - SOLD
The Amazing Spider-Man - SOLD

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
Gameboy Advance Console (Glacier color) - $10 Missing battery cover
GBA Link Cable - $7.50
WarioWare Twisted - $20
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest - SOLD
Caesar's Palace - SOLD

Wii
Metroid: Other M - $5
Animal Crossing City Folk - $15
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $10

maxcriden

Understood. I didn't try to leave him feedback, and I was a bit frustrated with the situation, but I should have given him a bit more time to reply. I'll agree with that. I do think with the clarification it even sounds like it was a bit worse than I thought, I wouldn't have wanted to get the credit by cutting in front of another GAF who was already promised it.

FWIW, toneroni--if he had sold me the code after promising it to you, I would have just given it (well, sold it for the same price) to you. So you would definitely be getting it either way :)

terrisus

For what it's worth, given the above situation, once a seller gives a buyer information to send a payment and requests a payment, I definitely feel like some time should be given for that to happen, and, if the seller decides to move on, a PM should be sent saying that, and at least something of a gap between that second PM, and requesting payment from another person.

Since, it's a pretty lousy situation that Max or toneroni could have sent payment, not been given the item, and then had to have waited for a refund. There's no reason or excuse for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom