• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

BumRush

Aye, if you follow Wario on Twitter and and were quick, it was $9.99 on Amazon. I skipped it because I'm not interested in either playing it or flipping like that. Not gonna judge those that do, though, and I hope everyone remembers the rules about that.

I'm sure I missed it, but I didn't know there were rules about buying something on sale and selling at a higher price point. Is there something?

ekgrey

Selling:

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4 Digital Code) - $10.61

I have two codes. Was going to use it for myself but who knows when I'll play it. So you're basically paying what the Amazon price error was and PayPal fees.

Good on ya.

WTB

at a greater than 10% discount:
PSN credit and/or
Amazon credit

Looking for...quite a lot. PM me.

Also some quantity of XBL credit.
Also a PS+ sub.

Also, and I feel ridiculous about this, but I want CoD Ghosts (PS4) for no more than like...$15 shipped.

LQX

FS:Everything ships from NY.

PS4:
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4 Digital) $11
LimitedRun Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours CS PS4 and Vita - At cost TOGETHER - PS4 version $65.00 - Vita version $55.00 - Both brand new.
ClsvsT1.jpg
Vita Collection - Only selling as a lot for now. $14 each for a total of $252. Yes some like Smart as is worth less but most if not all are at least worth $13 or more. Some are brand new.

World of Final Fantasy, Dragon's Crown,Toukiden: Kiwami, Gravity Rush, Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Touch my Katamari, Ultime Marvel vs Capcom 3
Dead or Alive 5+, Lumines, Smart as...,PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Unit 13, Wipeout 2048, Resistance Burning Skies, Earth Defense Force 2, Borderlands 2, Söldner-X2, Tearaway, Lego Jurassic World.

Digital - The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Red Faction, Super Dungeon Bros., Deponia, and ArcaniA: The Complete Tale $5

3DS: Digital
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition, Nano Assault EX, Retro City Rampage: DX, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure,Shantae and the Pirate's Curse,Gunman Clive, Mighty Switch Force!, Moon Chronicles Episode 1,OlliOlli,SteamWorld Dig, Woah Dave! - $25

Steam:
This is the Police $4
The Talos Principle on Steam $10

SamNW

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Feel free to make offers on anything.

WTS Zero Time Dilemma (PS4, Digital) - $15

WTB
  • PS4 Pro. Reach out if you're looking to sell one in good condition. My ideal scenario would be trading my OG PS4 + PayPal for a Pro if anyone's unhappy with their Pro, wants to swap. I had a deal like that set up that fell through. Open to buying straight up too.
  • Digital PS4 Games (esp. the ones I'm selling) below MSRP. Reach out with any offers.
WTS - Miscellaneous
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1000 OBO
  • PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset (Like New) - $50 OBO
WTS - New, Sealed Limited Run Games Near Cost ($40 Shipped OBO)
  • Limited Run #34 - Curses 'N Chaos (PS4)
  • Limited Run #36 - Aqua Kitty DX (PS4)
  • Limited Run #39 - The Swapper (Vita)
  • Limited Run #42 - Dear Esther (PS4)
WTS - Physical PS4 Games (also WTT for digital copies)
  • DOOM (Like New) - $14 Shipped OBO
  • Fallout 4 (Like New) - $18 Shipped OBO
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered Limited Edition (Very Good) - $20 Shipped OBO
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Brand New/Sealed) - $22 Shipped OBO
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Like New) - $6 Shipped OBO
  • Nier: Automata (New/Not Sealed) - $44 Shipped OBO
  • Overwatch: Origins Edition (Like New, DLC NOT Redeemed) - $40 Shipped OBO
  • Resident Evil 4 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 Shipped OBO
  • Resident Evil 5 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 Shipped OBO
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Like New) - $18 Shipped OBO

WTS: Prices include shipping.
SLEIhbg.png

PS4
Fallout 4 - $15
Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin - $16

Vita
Freedom Wars - $12

WTB:

Splatoon 2 ~$35
Jak and Daxter (PS4) ~$5

I'm sure I missed it, but I didn't know there were rules about buying something on sale and selling at a higher price point. Is there something?

There's no rule against it, if that's what you're asking. I'm sure ekgrey was referring to rule #5. If the error were still live, people could let everyone know, but it's a moot point now. People are free to sell the codes for whatever they want and should not be called out for doing so.

BumRush

I only see #5? But that doesn't apply since the price mistake is dead.

There's no rule against it, if that's what you're asking. I'm sure ekgrey was referring to rule #5. If the error were still live, people could let everyone know, but it's a moot point now. People are free to sell the codes for whatever they want and should not be called out for doing so.

No no no, just about complaining about other people's pricing/flipping.

Edit: Clogger's got it.

Oh my bad! I reread it and I just misunderstood. Thought maybe I missed something about "flips". Thanks for the clarification!!

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
WTS -Steam (and GoG) keys

Dead Age - $.35
Dread Out w/dlc - $.35
Gunspell - $.25
Forge of the Gods Promo pack - $.25
​Husk - $.50
Mind Cubes - $.15
​One Finger Death Punch - $.35
Shattered Haven - $.25
​The Witcher (GoG) - $.25
Wasteland- $.25
Ziggurat - $1.25

- WANT -
Paypal (buyer pays any fees)

bigace33

WTS

iPhone 6S Plus (Boost Mobile) Comes with charger and original box, Phone case with mini kickstand. like new. Space grey. $125.00 shipped.

Offworld Trading Company $1

PayPal preferred

SiDCrAzY

S9i5ey0.png

WANT TO BUY

Looking for the below figures at better than Ebay prices. Hit me up if you have any of these and willing to part with them. I am in the US and will pay via Paypal.

Sentinel Build a Figure
6hmCyvcm.jpg

Apocalypse Build a Figure
WeTXW64m.jpg

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Red Legacy Ranger
2T7bDRMm.jpg

bronk

Banned
Selling:

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4 Digital Code) - $15 Amazon gift card

Impulse buy decided i'll probably never get around to playing it

PM me if interested. Thanks!

tribal24

Banned
WTS in Great Condition Shipped

$55 PS4 Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (Asia Edition with English subtitles)

WTB Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Digital Code $5

MrBenchmark

For sale or trade I have 2 Gigabyte R9 270 2gb GDDR5 windforce cards http://www.gigabyte.us/Graphics-Card/GV-R927OC-2GD#ov
$80,00 ea
and 1 XFX 6870 1gb GDDR5 card.
$50
also have a AMD A4 4000 fm2 cpu with stock heatsink. $40

will ship anywhere in continental united states.

will trade for a working Nvidia card 4gb gddr5 or better 970 or better need to replace the r9 270's.

all prices shipped

heatware HisSvt2 ebay feedback unreal360nut dont sell much online these days kind of a packrat but need a new gpu.

will accept Paypal as payment and alway ship USPS with tracking.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AjufrbgHr7Umgahwo_ZcZB8-FElduA
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AjufrbgHr7UmgahuqHl8x2XMaqdMrQ

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AjufrbgHr7UmgahvQJ5jxGBUWZOsNg

Bii

WTS

iPhone 6S Plus (Boost Mobile) Comes with charger and original box, Phone case with mini kickstand. like new. Space grey. $125.00 shipped.

Killing Floor 2 $3
Offworld Trading Company $1

PayPal preferred

Not sure what the storage capacity is in that iPhone but you can get a minimum of $155 cash from GameStop.

bigace33

Not sure what the storage capacity is in that iPhone but you can get a minimum of $155 cash from GameStop.
oh really? It's a 32 8gb, but it's boost mobile. I think it'll only work on Boost and maybe Sprint with some work around.

shandy706

If someone wants to cut me a deal on the Super Famicom I'd love to have one.

(Cost+shipping to US)

Unless there's another way to grab one?

Would like to have both versions. (Have SNES)

dxhc99

WTS

Steam keys from Humble:

Killing Floor 2 - $5
NBA 2K17 - $4
Pillars of Eternity - $6
Hector: Badge of Carnage - $1
Poker Night at the Inventory - $1
Puzzle Agent - $1
Puzzle Agent 2 - $1
Sam & Max: Season One - $2
Sam & Max: Season Two - $2
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $2
The Walking Dead: Season One - $2
The Walking Dead: Season Two - $2
The Walking Dead: 400 Days - $1
Volgarr the Viking - $1
Wasted - $1
Westerado - $1
A Story About My Uncle - $1
Goat Simulator: GOATY - $2
Steamworld Heist - $2
Ziggurat - $2
Hacknet - $1

Want
Paypal

PM and request

Got oldish PC I'm looking to get rid of. Nothing to special, but I'm looking for around £250 for it.

i5 2320
8Gb DDR3
Gigabyte motherboard (can't remember the specific model, it's not an overclockable chipset.
Palit GTX 1050Ti 4Gb
1Tb Hard drive
750w PSU

£250 seem like a reasonable price for that?

Monooboe

Alright I have some games I would like to trade, easiest would be a streight one to one trade right, or some kind of combination? Also Steam all the way.

What I have:
The Witness
Saints Row 4
Inside
Hyperlight Drifter
Oxenfree
Pillars of Eternity
Walking Dead Season 1
DmC: Devil May Cry
Undertale

What I want:
Obduction
Hollow Knight
Night in the Woods
Firewatch
Oxygen not Included
Tacoma

Shantom

WTS through Paypal F+F (Steam keys):
NBA 2K17 $4
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition - $4
Magicka 2 $3
War for the Overworld $2
Offworld Trading Company $2
Punch Club Deluxe $1.50
Party Hard $1.50
Galactic Civilisations III $1
Umbrella Corps + Deluxe Edition Upgrade $1
Risen + Risen 2 $1 (or $0.75 each)
Super Rude Bear Resurrection $1
Shoppe Keep $1

WTB:
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG): $22

DarKshodaN

WTB

Destiny 2 EU code from Nvidia promo for 40$

Don't have a GTX 1080 so i need also someone who can redeem the key for me (if this is possible,no idea how this works)

paying via Paypal Friends&Family

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+66 Seller, +37 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a much larger photo!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Z8XaF1l.jpg
IGisJDr.jpg
gZMMGGE.jpg
1qgTLfk.jpg
FDdLSCv.jpg

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- MAKE AN OFFER! I previously had these priced. I sold most of them, but these last three have kind of been sitting around for a while. They were probably priced too high.

All are unworn. They might be slightly wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Darkwatch - white, XL
2) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON)
3) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL

Invis

WTS/WTT

- Nintendo Switch with 64gb memory card, Breath of the Wild Switch case, original box, receipt, dock & cables. Used only a handful of times and in excellent condition (No dead pixels, etc.). Taken well care of in a clean home. Willing to trade for PS4 Pro in excellent condition or new (Try to have the original receipt, as I have had two PS4 PSU's shit out on me in the past and I want to be covered.

Or

Buy for $270 + PayPal fees. U.S. shipping-only.

PM'ed, I'll take it.

WTS

Recore X1 & Win 10 (redeeming code will automatically get you the Definive version when it releases) - $10

Halo 5 - $10

Forza 6- $15

PayPal preferably.

PM'ed for ReCore, I'll take it.

madpeon

WTS Wii U Bundle

Hardware:
Black 32GB Wii U - complete with box. Unit has some minor hairline scratching. Has Coldboot Haxchi installed, but I can remove it if you prefer. All cables/manuals/docks included.
Black Pro Controller - great condition
Gold Zelda Wii-mote with Motion Control (originally came with Skyward Sword)
White Nunchuck

Wii U Games:
Bayonetta 1+2 Bundle
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Zelda Wind Waker HD
Zelda Twilight Princess HD - sealed
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3d World
Super Mario Maker - sealed
The Wonderful 101
ZombiU - sealed

Wii Games:
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Steelbook) - Plastic slip has some wear and the Steelbook has a tiny dent
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2

All games are complete and in great condition. Everything is adult owned and from a smoke free home. If you'd like to see any additional pics, feel free to PM me.

Looking for $300 + shipping OBO. Payment via Paypal.

Top Bottom