• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

I'd like to be invited to the discord group. BST is like the main reason I come here, I love the little community we have. I'll go wherever everyone ends up going. I have discord so that works.

zelas

I'd like an invite link PM'd as well. I had just started out with you guys recently and would hate to lose the progress I've made.

mug

I'd also like to request an invite for discord - I've been a member of this forum for years and I'm ready to head out.

username is mug

I don't want this to end. I have gotten a lot of good things over the years because of all the hard work a lot put into keeping and refining this marketplace. However I do understand if some members no longer feel like they can be a part of GAF.

Flandy

Be on the look out for friend requests if you post your discord.
I can't PM you otherwise

Once you accept the friend request message me on discord

Shady859

Hate seeing this thread wind to an end as we know it. Been the best BST thread on the internet, so many good people here. :(

I been meaning to give in and make a discord. I suppose I need to hurry the hell up. :/

Some clarification on the Discord:

1) If you sent me a PM previously, please send me another with your FULL discord name. Should look like: UserName#1234. With PM's being limited to 1 per 10 minutes, it's almost impossible for me to reply otherwise.

2) Not everyone is going to be invited. We have established a baseline of activity, which is actually very low, but we wanted to at least have something. If you have almost no feedback, then you will most likely not be invited at this time.

3) As has been mentioned, the Discord is simply a stop gap for now, until things settle down and we figure out what's going to happen. Just because you don't get an invite now does not mean that you are locked out of BST or anything.

Y'all, please don't post your discord names publicly. This place is being watched and all kinds of doxxing and stupid stuff could come your way if someone has it.

PM cloggerdude and he'll eventually respond.

Are we still listing things right now? If so:

WTS

Assassin's Creed Origins PC Uplay code: $40 SOLD

Total War Warhammer 2 steam: $35

Edit: read cloggers response. I'm happy to do a deal with a fellow gaffer outside of the gaf pm system if necessary, I know it's been going down off and on.

I hope to be in on the discord too.

WTS

Assassin's Creed Origins PC Uplay code: $40

I got a free game with the 7700k I bought. It says you can't redeem for AC Origins until the 27th (release date), so keep that in mind.

You are free to list whatever you like. We have just issued a general warning that now might not be the safest time to enter into transactions, due to the high volume of account suicides.

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

+9 buyer / +41 seller

Assassins Creed Origins Deluxe (Digital Code) PS4 -$60

lF1VGeX.jpg

BorntoPlay

Oakb9ta.png

+4 buyer / +81 seller

i have 81 positive sales here and don't plan to leave GAF....

WTB

Full Throttle Remastered -$3

WTS

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition or Standard Edition Amazon Pre-Order - $650 each one (paypal f&f)

wF0l1uUl.jpg

WTS

US eShop Gift Card $10 for 9$ (paypal f&f)
US eShop Gift Card $20 for 18$ (paypal f&f)
US eShop Gift Card $30 for 27$ (paypal f&f)

ukNL0fUl.jpg

Code_Link

WTB:

Zelda: Twilight Princess amiibo (Gamestop exclusive)

I'm only missing this to finish my collection and looking for a good price.

wowzors

WTS

Assassin's Creed Origins PC Uplay code: $40

I got a free game with the 7700k I bought. It says you can't redeem for AC Origins until the 27th (release date), so keep that in mind.

Edit: read cloggers response. I'm happy to do a deal with a fellow gaffer outside of the gaf pm system if necessary, I know it's been going down off and on.

I hope to be in on the discord too.

PM'd.

Again:

Some clarification on the Discord:

1) If you sent me a PM previously, please send me another with your FULL discord name. Should look like: UserName#1234. With PM's being limited to 1 per 10 minutes, it's almost impossible for me to reply otherwise.

2) Not everyone is going to be invited. We have established a baseline of activity, which is actually very low, but we wanted to at least have something. If you have almost no feedback, then you will most likely not be invited at this time.

3) As has been mentioned, the Discord is simply a stop gap for now, until things settle down and we figure out what's going to happen. Just because you don't get an invite now does not mean that you are locked out of BST or anything.

Shady859

Pm'ed you Cloggerdude but most importantly:

Thanks again for all the hard work you, the keepers of the list and the regular posters did/do around here.

I know this thread is in a weird place but I thought I'd try anyhow:

FS: South Park Fractured But Whole PS4 in mint condition. Just didn't click for me.

$40 shipped?

Top Bottom