• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

I've got a SNES Classic, new in box, that I would like to trade for an NES Classic, new (or as close to it) as well, if anyone's interested. Hoping to get this done before Christmas, so if you're in the Miami FL area, let me know.

Bunch of Listings

Bunch of Listings

Another Listing

We just not following the rules at all now? Both of you know what the rules are for multiple listings.

Speaking of which, as I said before, my commitment was to maintain this thread until the end of the year. That's around eleven days from now. I'm not saying I'm just going to dump everything, but I've had literally zero people volunteer to take over.

At some point, unless someone volunteers, feedback will simply no longer be counted for this thread. I hate to do it, but the only time I even visit here anymore is to do a weekly sweep of this thread and the feedback thread.

We just not following the rules at all now? Both of you know what the rules are for multiple listings.

Speaking of which, as I said before, my commitment was to maintain this thread until the end of the year. That's around eleven days from now. I'm not saying I'm just going to dump everything, but I've had literally zero people volunteer to take over.

At some point, unless someone volunteers, feedback will simply no longer be counted for this thread. I hate to do it, but the only time I even visit here anymore is to do a weekly sweep of this thread and the feedback thread.

thanks for all your work dude!

you could reach out to the mods/admins and tell them this thread needs an overseer... i know they are openly looking for mods and and sifting through all the responses atm, so itll alert them maybe for their to-do list as they are considering new mods and establishing hte new site. or they could maybe post a sticky atleast to the rest of the site looking for a volunteer.

thanks for all your work dude!

you could reach out to the mods/admins and tell them this thread needs an overseer... i know they are openly looking for mods and and sifting through all the responses atm, so itll alert them maybe for their to-do list as they are considering new mods and establishing hte new site. or they could maybe post a sticky atleast to the rest of the site looking for a volunteer.

Thanks for the recommendation. I will definitely look into it.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
WTS -Steam keys

Hiveswap Act 1 - $1
Husk - $.25
Phantaruk - $.75
Punch Club - $.35
Shattered Haven - $.15
Tempest Pirate Action RPG - $.35

- WANT -
Paypal (buyer pays any fees)

Last edited:
Is see that the Snowfall DLC for Cities Skylines for added to the Humble Yogscast Bundle today. If anyone would like to sell that to me via PayPal F&F for a reasonable price, please let me know.

Merry Christmas!

Tatsuya

Neo Member
WTS

.hack//G.U. Last Recode PS4 Digital code PayPal FF 40 or Psn

6vxeiIG

AkumaNiko

WTS:

Battlefield 1 Xbox One Vouch - $15

Wired PDP black Xbox 1 controller - $15 Shipped

I have a bunch of Anime my wife and I want to unload. These are years old anime we got when we used to go convention hopping.

Moon Phase (vampire anime) 1-6 - $4.00 Shipped each (most of them have the card inserts and all have the posters

Mezzo Complete (not the hentai one) - $10 shipped

Daphne in the Brilliant Blue 1-3 - $4.00 Shipped each

Clannad Collection 1 - $7.00 Shipped

009-1 Vol 1 and 2 - $4.00 Shipped each

Ghost Hunters Season 1 and 2 (Sci Fi show) $10.00 Each shipped

I'll set all these dvd's go for $60 shipped

And now sort of an odd one

I have a game and EXP called Ragnarok Battle Offline (like ragnarok online) but its a side scroller) Its in Japanese but i hear there is an english patch out for it. I'm going to ask - $35 shipped for both

Mr. Robot

WTS:

Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro in mint condition for $120 shipped.

I wanted to start a stream channel but life and work gets most of my time so i dont really get a chance to use it.

LQX

Steam:
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Tomb Raider
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Mr. Shifty
Cursed Castilla
All for $7

WTS

£499.99

Acer Predator XB271HU IPS 165HZ G Sync - 27 inch Monitor 2560x1440

UK based, in the West Midlands. Perfect condition, with no marks on the screen. Original box and packaging - Owned for only 6 months.

Message me for more details and/or pictures.

mumbo_jumbo_au

Neo Member
WTT Steam keys

Tomb Raider (2013)
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Ed
Star wars knights of the old republic
Stronghold Crusaders 2
Cook Serve Delicious
Brothers - a tale of two sons
Farenheit
Shadowrun returns
The last remnant
Dirt 3

Origin keys
Battlefield 3

Open to any offers.

Qwyjibo

WTS (Humble Bundle keys)

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III - $2
Tomb Raider - $1
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend - $1

Paypal only, please.

n64coder

Anyone have a spot on their Spotify Family subscription that they're interested in selling? I promise to be a reliable and long term subscriber. Just let me know.

All set

Last edited:

splattered

I still have a sealed physical copy of Assassin's Creed Origins for Xbox... would like to trade for COD WW2. Would take a digital code for it as well..

Valdega

H:
- Tomb Raider (2013)
- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
- DreadOut
- A long list of old bundle games

W:
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition
- Yesterday Origins

Top Bottom