• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

arigato

WTS $110 Newegg gift card credit, PayPal F & F only and I have plenty of good feedback. WTB Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Klonoa 2, Gen 6 console exclusives, Crash Bandicoot trilogy, Spyro 2, or Odin Sphere for the PS2. Searching for a Sony PSP & PS3 as well.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US XBox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off)
$15 for $13.50 each (Two Left!)

Logitech C922 Webcam - $75 OBO Shipped
Brand New, Never Been Opened or Used. Includes 3 month trial of XSplit and tripod.
One of the most popular webcams for streaming.
C9Bx15Wt.jpg

Darkseid Injustice 2 DLC Code for PS4 - $4

Pokemon Red Champion Edition Nendoroid - New, Unopened - $100 + shipping
OAbaBJZl.jpg

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

Payment options vary, but Google Wallet is preferred.

(988+ Total Positive Feedback!)

anzhar

WTB JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD ver (capcom)
Will need to buy the full psn account
Will pay PayPal f&f upfront to gold or platinum seller

33939628593_77e5631dc7_z.jpg

kiri

UK here - I bought a Grey Switch at launch then the Neon Joy-Con/Snipperclips bundle. I'm now looking to trade my Grey Joy-Cons for launch Blue/Red Joy-Cons so that I can double-up on colours....anyone interested?

To note: These Joy-Cons come as new and do not have any latency/de-sync/transmitter issues and have been tested to make sure of that.

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment. I'm also located in North Jersey to those that would like to meet up.

BRAND NEW For Sale
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $18
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $10
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $30
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $30
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $30
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $40
Just Cause 3 for PS4 - $12
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $80

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+63 Seller, +34 Buyer

WTS
SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean! Prices listed are Paypal Friends and Family and Paypal Goods and Services

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14 (F/F) or $14.73 (G/S))
2) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S))
3) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S))
4) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))
5) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))

Captn

WTS

GeforceExperience redeem code for "For Honor" or "Wildlands"

Requires to have a GTX 10 series card from 1060 to 1080ti

Will also include the following 10 Steam indi games for 2$ each

A Game of Changes
Obulis
HellAngel
Wishmaster
Wasteland Angel
RIP Trilogy
Battleplan American Civil War
Super Killer Hornet Resurrection
Bedlam
Nanooborg

Paypal accepted : All for 50$US - Geforce code for 30$US or 2$US for a Steam Key (min 5)

Pm if interested, thanks! :)

mdsfx

3DS
Street Fighter IV
Mario Land
Luigi's Mansion
Mario kart

DS
Ultimate Mortal Kombat

Have PayPal. Shipping to Illinois.

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

Resident Evil Final Chapter 4K UHD Disc Only - $15.00 shipped

Logan bluray and DVD (noir included) -$15.00
Comes in 4k eco case with slip

Ships today

John Wick UV Code - $4.00

Nike $20 off 100 gift code (expires 5-23)- $2.00

WTB

4K UHD UV Codes

Apple TV 32GB - $80

Oakb9ta.png

$20 PSN Card - $18 (Three left)

Clearing up a bunch of clutter, it's a weird assortment here but I figure I'd offer it here before trying eBay.
All physical items ship USPS priority to the continental 48, Paypal only, prices are F&F unless stated otherwise (or add $1 for fees)

Cards Against Humanity bundle- $22
Sealed base game, expansion 1, expansion 2, and some holiday packs.

1TB White MyPassport external hard drive- $40
Works great as PS4 external storage, comes with Amazon case if you need to carry it around

FLCL Haruko and Naota plushes- $30 for both
Only selling both as a set. Picture

Professor Snape Wand- $27
Official wand from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios. Box is a little beat up but the wand is in fantastic condition.

Black Sega Saturn USB Pad- $42 Great condition, checked it on my PC and still works fine
Picture of back of controller with SLS label

Freedom Planet- Indiebox Limited Edition- $65 (includes fees)
Like new condition, everything is inside in great condition. The manual and the stickers are a little bent, that's how I received it. The steam code is already used.
Picture of what I'm selling

Gorillaz: Rise of the Ogre (Paperback) $95 shipped (includes fees)

Puyopuyo Quest Guide Book Vol. 1 $17
Code inside hasn't been used but is probably expired

Feel free to PM any questions.

Lkr

Want to Buy/Trade:
PSP unit with charger and a memory stick. CFW compatible model preferred

In exchange I have:
a used blue 2DS with CFW and an unused Mario Kart 7 game download code
NES classic used a few times. In the box with all inserts and hasn't been registered to an account
If you are interested in buying these as opposed to trading feel free to PM

Shipping to US only. My items are US region

AR15mex

Hi Gaf Community,

First time doing this, but I wanted to see if its possible to buy a digital version of Titanfall for 20 dlls?

Thanks

WTS

Blue 3DS XL w/ Monster Hunter 4 U on SD Card
w/ Maroon Carry case and charger

3DS Games:
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Mario Kart 7
Pokémon X
Animal Crossing New Leaf

DS Games:
The World Ends with You
Professor Layton Unwound Future
Picross 3D
Ace Attourney

All together shipped $250, willing to sell separately but not completely sure on individual prices.

Here is my updated Game Sale List. Going on eBay at the end of the week, so make me an offer.

And here is my BluRay sale list.

And, as much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to sell the Wii U bundle that I bought on here a few weeks ago. The bundle comes with:

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eKt1DzAl.jpg?1[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uUnQnTIl.jpg[/IMG]

Wii U 32gb System + Wiimote and Nunchuck
Bayonetta 2 + Bayonetta 1
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Hyrule Warriors
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart 8 | Complete
New Super Mario Bros U
NintendoLand
Rayman Legends
Resident Evil Revelations
Splatoon
Star Fox Zero (not pictured)
Super Mario 3D World
Super Smash Bros
Xenoblade Chronicles X
ZombiU

You can buy the whole bundle for $420 + shipping. Come on....this is a really good deal.

Also:

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4zqViGal.jpg[/IMG]
11" Macbook Air
Mid 2013 Model with 128gb SSD, 8gb RAM
$550
*Not my picture.

AwRy108

Doesn't have to be the new version, just good condition with no hinge or port issues. Black preferred, but I'm open to other colors. Willing to buy a small bundle of available.

Have PayPal. Shipping to Illinois.

WTS

Blue 3DS XL w/ Monster Hunter 4 U on SD Card
w/ Maroon Carry case and charger

3DS Games:
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Mario Kart 7
Pokémon X
Animal Crossing New Leaf

DS Games:
The World Ends with You
Professor Layton Unwound Future
Picross 3D
Ace Attourney

All together shipped $250, willing to sell separately but not completely sure on individual prices.

You two should work something out!

deejay

WTS:

La La Land digital copy (through redeemmovie.co.uk) - I'm not sure if it works outside of the UK as I have no prior experience with this

$5 Paypal F&F

Want to Sell:

Fire Emblem Echoes LE - $88.60

I have 2 copies. Shipping is included, according to PayPal will be like $10.30. if anyone knows a cheeper way to ship, we could bring the price down a bit. If you want to use goods and services, please add PayPal fees.

want to trade:
Telltale's Walking dead season 3 for resident Evil collection ultraviolet digital copy.

WTS

Xbox One S:. SOLD

FiiO e10k headphone DAC/amp: $45

Like new with box and accessories

Sennheiser 3D G4ME1 external soundcard with Dolby 7.1: SOLD

toneroni

Just a heads up - Fire Emblem Echoes CE is available on Amazon for retail price (or less with Prime!). Hurry before its too late!

mdsfx

Agreed on a price ($50) for an item with a seller and I then sent payment. They shipped the item, but then immediately PMd me asking to cover shipping ($15). I don't want them to feel cheated, but at the same time, neither do I...

Bloodember

Agreed on a price ($50) for an item with a seller and I then sent payment. They shipped the item, but then immediately PMd me asking to cover shipping ($15). I don't want them to feel cheated, but at the same time, neither do I...
If you already agree on the price then that's what you pay, the seller should have figured that into the price you both agreed on.

If I fuck up on shipping charges that's on me, I won't ask for more money.

Whooter

If you already agree on the price then that's what you pay, the seller should have figured that into the price you both agreed on.

If I fuck up on shipping charges that's on me, I won't ask for more money.

Agree. I've had more than one occasion where I underestimated what it would cost to ship something and I ate the extra because it was my job to figure out what it would be.

BHK3

Banned

Thats on them. You can be a nice guy and cover the shipping(what the hell was it that it was $15 shipping?) but you're not obligated to since that was not in the deal.

knee

Return to sender when it gets there.

Everybody 'wins'.

Joe Molotov

Unless the dude is giving you a scorching deal, he should have eat the shipping cost. I've fucked up on shipping costs before too, and it sucks, but it's on me to figure that out before I ship it.

Coda

WTS

Trusted Seller and buyer!

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Rainbow Mika Megahouse Capcomaniax 1/8 Street Fighter Figure Asking $85

More pictures: http://blmrbl.com/product/r-mika-street-fighter-v-t-shirt/

-Condition is practically new, only worn a couple times
-Measurements are Chest: 20 inches Length: 25 inches

Some threading came out pictured here, nothing major: http://imgur.com/D75cfdk

Other games, all complete!
-Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) First Print (comes with both Bayonetta 1 & 2) Asking $50
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/pqVDZ
-Okami for PS2 Asking $15
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/IvIwQ
-Hokuto no Ken Shinpanno Sousousei Kengou Retsuden Fist of the North Star for PS2 Asking $50
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/MY3Xj
-Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream for the Sega Dreamcast Asking $100
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/98MDj
-Yakuza Kiwami Ryu ga Gotoku Asking $20 (Yakuza 6 DLC demo code not included)

Raphnet Gamecube to Nintendo 64 Controller Adapter Asking $25

Josephl64

WTS

Fire Emblem Echoes LE.

I just wanted the pins but don't care about the rest as I have the JP ver already.

I'm thinking about selling it for just $60 for those interested.

PM me for inquiries and the like.

Pics:

Amagon

Seller should eat the cost. I know this happened to me a couple times recently but buyer shouldn't pay up due to poor oversight, especially when the price and shipping was agreed on.

Top Bottom