• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

Samuray

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

Large lot of UV HD codes, all US region.

4$ per season, films see below.
TAKE ALL THE CODES FOR A MAD DISCOUNT! I really need the money for a purchase on Monday so shamelessly take advantage of me! ^^

[Paypal F&F or 4% please]

Films:

Gone Girl (3$)

Shows:

The Walking Dead S6
Supernatural S11
Into the Badlands S1
The Leftovers S2
Falling Skies S5
Narcos S1
Arrow S4
Gotham S2
Person of Interest S5
Shameless S5
Shameless S6
Orange is the New Black S3
The Big Bang Theory S9
Mad Men S7Part2
NCIS: New Orleans S1 (not in HD)
Manhattan S2

------------------------------------------------------------

WTB: Double Dragon 3 for NES, with box
& games for FM Towns Marty

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Selling some Steam keys I've accumulated through Humble Monthly that I don't need. Accepting Paypal or a Steam gift of a game with close value on my wishlist.

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin - $8
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - $7
GoNNER - $2
Metrico + - $3
Super Rude Bear - $3
This is the Police - $3
Layers of Fear - $4
Rive - $4
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $5
Steamworld Heist - $5
Kingdom - New Lands Edition - $3
Slime-san - $4
Neon Chrome - $4
Hacknet - $3
The Escapists with 4 DLC packs - $5
Poly Bridge - $2
Plague Inc. - $3
Shoppe Keep - $3
Mordheim: City of the Damned - $5
Space Run Galaxy - $3

Willing to trade the lot for a gift of Everspace through Steam, if anyone has credit they're trying to use up.

coopolon

WTB CPU, mobo, ram.

I'm looking to out together a pc to serve as office computer/Plex server on the cheap.

I'm going to be scavenging a lot of parts so all I really need are a CPU, mobo, and ram.

want a CPU with passmark above 4000, 8gb of ram, and the mobo needs at least 1 USB 3.0 slot and 4 Sata slots (greatly prefer six).

Price is based on what you have but I feel I could build this new for $300 so looking to pay $150 shipped max if it hits everything I need. oc is ok as long as you believe the CPU to be in good working order and have no reason to think it will fail soon.

I will be paying with PayPal goods and services but I will cover the fee. Strongly prefer to buy from someone with good feedback (I have a lot as well.)

Basically hoping someone is looking to get rid of their old i5 2500 because they are building a Ryzen or something along those lines.

Want to buy: Nintendo eshop money at a 10% discount. Any denomination,

Also:
Want to trade:
My $15 iTunes card fo:
Your $10 Nintendo eshop credit.

MUnited83

For you.
PC Games:
header.jpg

TEKKEN 7 - 43$
header.jpg

PREY - 33$

header.jpg

Rising Storm 2 : Vietnam - 14$

header.jpg

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 with Season Pass - 27$

header.jpg

Resident Evil VII - 33$

Palom

SLEIhbg.png

Want to Sell:

Want to Buy:
  • PS3 console (latest model)
  • PSV Hyperdimension Neptunia U
  • PS2 Outrun 2006
  • PS2 Shadow Hearts: From the New World
  • 360 Infinite Undiscovery
  • 360 Magna Carta 2

I'll take PayPal (friends and family or buyer covers fees) or Amazon credit as payment.

Backlogger

WTB Vita memory card. Preferably 64 GB but would also consider a 32 GB

Edit: I'd be open to a bundle that includes an OLED Vita as well

Psxdad

WTS:

ASUS AC3100 Router - open and has been used. In good condition, comes with router, antennas, and ac adaptor. $125
Google Home - open and only used once. In great condition, comes with speaker and ac adaptor. $90

PM me about either item. Accept Paypal and shipping is included.

Gaspard

WTS

$50 Nintendo eShop credit - $45 Paypal F&F

$50 Steam credit- $45 Paypal F&F

If you buy 3+ I'll give you 15% off credit value so each code will be $42.50 each

WTB

Samsung Gear VR (newest model) with Gear VR Controller

buy-now_banner_gear-vr.png

This was given away for free to anyone who preordered the Samsung S8 or S8+
Unfortunately, despite getting the S8 at launch, due to AT&T messing up my purchase/preorder, I was unable to get the Gear VR deal.

I'm looking to pay around $50

Please PM me with offers :)

Note: I'm really more interested in getting an Oculus Rift + Touch, but I don't really have enough money for that.
If anyone has a Rift + Touch that they're willing to sell for an inexpensive price, though, or where we could work out a trade or something, feel free to let me know :)

Also, WTB a really cheap Android device for use with a Chromecast. As long as the screen is viewable and it works fine for Chromecast, I'm not picky, the cheaper the better.

ZServ

WTS:
5x $100 Steam Gift Card - $90 per. Payment through Paypal. About to go take a nap, so if I don't immediately respond that's why :)

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Sold thanks !

Selling because I'm a broke college kid and I need to pay for my books and classes this fall. PM if interested.

Cheska

FOR SALE

Persona 4 Dancing All Night Premium Crazy Box Vita Slim: $250 shipped
-This is a Japanese only console. Region free. In very good condition, minimal scratches.

Kingdom Hearts Nintendo DSi console: $120 shipped
-This is a Japanese only console. Language cannot be changed, but it does play US games! This is in great condition!

GEM Megahouse Pokemon May figure: $65 shipped

Persona 4 Konohana D-Arts: $25 shipped

US only. The consoles will be shipped with insurance and signature confirmation.

cj_iwakura

WTS

Some stuff I'm clearing out. Fair warning: Reservoir Dogs is straight-up kusoge, but maybe someone's interested. Open to offers or trades, I'm also after GBA SP battery if anyone happens to have one.

A cursory glance shows they're cheap, lets say $5 each for the Xbox games or $10 for all of them.

$10 for Banjo-Kazooie.
(Morrowwind is SOLD)

I also have a copy of Crimson Skies, not sure if I want to sell it, but maybe someone wants it badly enough.

cj_iwakura

Wait a few months until BC goes live.

As a launch title (and a damn good game), that'll be in demand. ;)

True. I enjoy flight sims, just not sure I ever plan to replay it.

Forgot to mention, I also have Half-Life 2 for Xbox, another not sure if want title.
(Added prices.)

chefbags

WTS
US Only, PayPal
-Used (Brand new condition) Nintendo Switch 32GB Gray with Zelda BOTW and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-Asking $350 shipped

-Used PS4 Pro 1TB
Asking $300 shipped

Selling them because I'm a broke college kid and I need to pay for my books and classes this fall. PM if interested.

Definitely interested in the switch once my bday comes up on July 30. So if this is still available by then I'll pm you and buy it.

Edit. I pm'd you and I'm willing to buy by next Monday at the earliest.

Playstation VR Launch Bundle - $325 Paypal; Shipping included. Ships from US
RDS Industries PSVR Headset and Accessories Deluxe Carrying Case - $25 w/t purchase of PSVR

I bought this on launch and have used this only about 2-3 times before I packed it up in the carrying case for a couple months now. I have no intent on using my PSVR again anytime soon so I figure someone might interested in this.

PM me if interested and/or would like to make an offer.

Selling some goodies. Continental US only. PayPal friends and family. Free shipping included. I have plenty of feedback here and on my Ebay account. Throw me a PM if interested.

Famicom with BROKEN Disc System, Games, Disc System RAM Adapter, and Disc System Emulator USB Dongle- $140
Famicom on its own works fine. The person who had this before me tried to fix it since it only has like 3 random screws holding it together on the bottom, turns on fine but wont read games so I don't even know if the discs work. Comes with Adventure Island 3, the RAM Cart which works fine since I used the USB Disc System emulator just fine. Super Mario Bros and Golf are on one disc and The Legend of Zelda is on the other. Zelda has the cool little manual included along with some other random paper work. System is a little dirty since I never really got around to cleaning it but a little work and it will shine just fine, the disk system is a little beat up but nothing too ridiculous. Cables and power adapters included. Plenty of pictures here https://postimg.org/gallery/14aqx21eg/bb2359bd/#

WANT TO SELL:

Intel i7 4790k - $250 shipped
Mint condition, works great.

Asus Z97-A LGA1151 Motherboard - $50 shipped
Also mint condition, also works great.

G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB (4x4GB) 1866mhz CL8 RAM - $75 shipped
Also mint condition. I LOVE this RAM. Super tight timings (8-9-9-24) at 1866mhz. Pairs really well with the two items above.

Prices are as listed above. If you were to buy all three I'd sell for $350 shipped, saving you $25. I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller and I accept Paypal. PM me if interested!

jason00

Neo Member
I have a copy of Beyond Good & Evil for the Gamecube that I want to preferably trade.

I bought it from Gamestop used years ago and the insert is a little damaged and the disc has some slight scratching - it shouldn't stop it from playing because it was like that when I bought it and I played and finished the game. I will edit this post and add pictures when I get home from work (I am bored since no one is in the office today, so thought I would post it up without pictures).

I just bought a replacement for it and I have no idea what to do with my original copy, so if someone wants to trade for another Gamecube game I need, I am up for it. I have never traded on here but I have over 1200 eBay feedback. I am also willing to ship first for anyone with good feedback on GAF. The only consoles I collect for are N64 and Gamecube so my needs list is unfortunately pretty small.

I am looking for black label versions of: Billy Hatcher, Geist, Metroid Prime, Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, or Star Fox Adventures. I honestly don't care if the manual is missing, as long as it's black label and an actual Gamecube case.

eosos

Banned
WTS - OG PS4 $180

Comes with all of the original cables and I can throw in a controller too. The controller has grips on the analog sticks since the rubber was peeling off of them. Otherwise perfectly functional. System itself is in great shape with regular wear and tear (light scratches, but nothing that stands out). I can take pictures if anyone is interested! Also will sell for $150 if you're in Chicago (local handoff would be way easier than shipping).

Ashhong

WTB Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Switch

Hoping for 40$ shipped. I'm in socal

or

eShop gift card any denomination, 10-20% off

maxcriden

WTB grey joys. 🙂

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made.

Have recently sold around 10+ items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST. I can provide pictures on request.

Gray Joycons - Slightly Used - $60 OBO

You two should talk.

Chesskid1

Banned

Dandte

WTS
US Only, PayPal
-Used (Brand new condition) Nintendo Switch 32GB Gray with Zelda BOTW and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-Asking $350 shipped

Selling them because I'm a broke college kid and I need to pay for my books and classes this fall. PM if interested.

^
| WTB this [ but in europe (germany in particular)]

and converted to euros with sales receipts if possible :)

Zatoth

WTS (Paypal)

steam keys from the humble store

Undertale $5
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 $5
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity $4
Prison Architect $4

Afrodium

Banned
Does anyone have any children's books they'd be willing to let go for cheap?

I'm talking around the age range of 7-10. 2nd-5th grade reading level.

Before you ask, I have been checking thrift stores, garage sales, and ebay.

Have you tried a local library? Usually they have a section of cheap books for sale that they no longer need.

I've seen you frequently posting in this thread asking for cheap children's books, is there something in particular you're looking for? I can't imagine they're that difficult to come by,

I sent you a PM yesterday about only making a listing every 150 posts and you replied: "Okay, thanks for the heads up."

So, I guess you're just blatantly choosing to break the rules at this point? That's the only conclusion I can come to, but I'm open to hearing another reason for why you would immediately break the exact same rule again the next day.
lol

WANT TO SELL:

Intel i7 4790k - $250 shipped

Mint condition, works great.

Asus Z97-A LGA1151 Motherboard - $50 shipped

Also mint condition, also works great.

G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB (4x4GB) 1866mhz CL8 RAM - $75 shipped

Also mint condition. I LOVE this RAM. Super tight timings (8-9-9-24) at 1866mhz. Pairs really well with the two items above.

Prices are as listed above. If you were to buy all three I'd sell for $350 shipped, saving you $25. I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller and I accept Paypal. PM me if interested!
sent you a PM

Speevy

Banned
I sent you a PM yesterday about only making a listing every 150 posts and you replied: "Okay, thanks for the heads up."

So, I guess you're just blatantly choosing to break the rules at this point? That's the only conclusion I can come to, but I'm open to hearing another reason for why you would immediately break the exact same rule again the next day.

2,791+150=2,941

You said 150 posts, right?

Top Bottom