• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

AEREC

WTS Mint\Like New condition Wii U Zelda Edition - $250 (shipping included)

zO2oJgO.jpg

Includes WiiMote+, nunchuck, classic controller and obviously all of the power cords and sensor bar (not pictured - just didnt feel like unplugging them). Box is in great condition too.

It also includes a small 64GB USB stick that sits in the back USB ports:

yOJBBI0.jpg

I will leave the account on the system so that Windwaker HD and Hyrule Historia are still available on the system for any other accounts that are created.

Madventure

So I bought the Bluray last week for Lego Batman and enjoyed it and saw everyone selling/trading them in here so thought I'd give it a shot since I usually just let them expire.
Sold/traded the lego batman code and then looked through my stuff and I found that I also had a UV codes for a bunch of other stuff

WTS for Paypal F&F:

UV CODES:

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Digital HD UV Code $3

*The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season .65$ UV Code
*Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows 1$ UV Code
*Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season 4$ (This is HBO Select, it can redeem on Google, Itunes, UV, Vudu, etc)

*So These ones say they "Are past Redemption date" but are still valid to redeem

STEAM KEYS:
Starbound Humble Gift Link 5.5$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Humble Gift Link 1$
Undertale 3$
One Piece Burning Blood Humble Gift Link 3$

Either way send a PM for an offer or a deal, maybe there's a game I have on my wishlist that isn't here

Thanks if you're interested these are fun movies/stuff!

Gussemke

Neo Member
WTB!!!!!
DPD LEGACY adapter for Xbox One... ION Drum rocker... Item doesnt ship to europe. Is an american gaffer cool enough to help me out?!

Thanks in advance!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Shipping to the U.S. included unless otherwise noted. I will ship intentionally but we will need to calculate costs. Feel free to make an offer if my prices are too high. I'm trying to make room and money ASAP, so I am negotiable. :)

Super Famicom games All are cart only.
Umihara Kawase - $60/obo
​Akumajou Dracula XX - $60/obo
DoReMi Fantasy: Milon no DokiDoki Daibouken - $75/obo
​The Ninjawarriors Again - $110/obo
Gunman's Proof - $75/obo

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube): CIB. Good condition. $35/shipped

Castle of Shikigami III (Wii): Sealed. $55/shipped

Pokemon Conquest (DS): Sealed. $45/shipped

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4): Sealed, Japanese release. $23/shipped

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition (3DS): Sealed. $70/shipped

MGS V Limited Edition Guide: Sealed. $23/shipped

Legend of Zelda LE Guides: Majora's Mask 3D and The Twilight Princess HD. Both Sealed. $28/each/shipped, or $48 for both

Tonezorz

Interested on what might be the going rate for a NES bundle with a few games & controllers.

Ive also replaced the internal pin connector, so everything works almost 100% of the time. (the ninja turtles games are the most finicky)

edit: I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say it's up for $100, shipped to the 48.

ftxmdlbl.jpg

Cardon

WTS - open to offers
Final Fantasy X PS2 signed by Nobuo Uematsu - $25
Grand Theft Auto 3 signed by Michael Madsen - $30
Diggs Nightcrawler - $10
Lumines JP version - $10
Every Extend Extra JP version - $10
Eye pet PSP (includes never used camera) - $20
Invizimals - $10
Video and Games Live signed program (ed boon, john Tobias, Eugene Jarvis, Marty O'Donnell, tommy tallarico, jack wall, Gerald k Marino) - $25
Scorpion poster - $15
Sub-Zero poster - $15
Raiden poster - $15

Lego stuff
Arkham Joker and Harley Quinn
DC figs
Simpsons figs
Disney figs
Monsters
Marvel figs
Sets and polybags
Captain America Civil War polybag 3 total, $5 each
First Order trooper polybag $10 each.

Minifigs are $4 each. Joker and Harley are $20 each. Polybags are $5 each unless noted

Toys
Reboot figures lot 1 - $50 total
Reboot figures lot 2 - $60 total

All figs are in solid shape. Some of the cards may have slight wear, but are in otherwise great shape.

I'm located in Chicago and will ship via USPS.

SparkStar

Neo Member
Hi there,

I ended up getting an extra Corrin P2 Amiibo,

Looking to sell it for 35 + shipping.

Also selling a new Neon Switch for 380 + shipping.

Pm me if you're interested! I can provide pictures on request.

beanman25

Looking to trade for $40 in Amazon gift cards. Wanting to buy splatoon 2 but money is tight.

I have an NBA 2k17 code for steam

Ill add more to this post that's up for trade.

Dice//

Banned
FF30th_logo_yoko_RGB.jpg

WTB

Steam codes for ANY Final Fantasy game. Looking for decent prices too. Feelin' all nostalgic with 30th anni and all.

Mrmask

WTS:

-The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (Wii U-Complete/Used) - $40 Shipped

-Ghost Blade HD(PS4-New) - $65 Shipped

Shipping from US. Ghost Blade will include the other stuff that Play-Asia sends with their exclusive games like stickers and such.

sladeums

Oakb9ta.png

SOLD

WTS

XB1 Morrowind Collector's Edition code - $20
NOTE: You must own the Elder Scrolls Online base game to use this content.
This includes the Morrowind Expansion, the Digital Collector’s Edition Upgrade, and the preorder bonus Discovery Pack.

US/North American code, delivered via PM
Payment by PayPal gift (Friends/family option), or please add enough to cover fees if using PayPal as Goods/services payment.

WTS Persona 4 Dancing All Night Disco Fever Edition - $65 shipped, OBO

I opened the game case, and played it for a couple hours before deciding it was not for me. Everything else is still factory sealed and is mint though- from the soundtrack to the Vita skin to the pouch, and all DLC is still valid. The outer box has a tiny, near impercievae ding on one side....hardly even noticeable but I want to put that disclaimer out there. Prefer PayPal, US only please.

I have more pics too, if desired.

WTS

Open to reasonable offers.

Physical Items- shipping to U.S. included. International is fine by me, but I'll calculate shipping and see if we can work anything out. Pictures on request.

Dualshock 4. I have one more than I need. Asking $40
Shipped for a glacier white old model in excellent condition, or $45 shipped for a new/open box (from a wireless bundle) in black new model.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Game Boy Advance with game, box, and manual in good shape. $50

Fire Emblem Game Boy advance cart only $30

Gundam Thunderbolt December Sky Complete Blu-Ray (Limited Edition) $140
I know its pricey, but after RightStuf sold out I had to import it, and that's my break even number. Comes with the outer cardboard package and the inner set has never been removed from the plastic sleeve.

Gundam Wing Complete Series (DVD) $100
I'm selling because the blu rays are coming out eventually, and probably soon. Don't want you to feel ripped off if you buy now and didn't know about that. Comes with the outer slipcover as the Complete Operations set.

Witch Hunter Robin complete Series $30 - Artbox with individual volumes

Hellsing (Original Anime) complete series $30 - Artbox with individual volumes

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Completes Series (New series) Blu-ray 5 part set $100

DIGITAL ITEMS FOR SALE

Humble Telltale Bundle Parts
Walking Dead Season 1 Steam Code $2

Torment: Tides of Numenera Steam $15
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut Steam $5
UnderRail Steam $5

$14
Fast and Furious Movies 1-7. Prefer to sell together, would consider breaking it up.

$10
Die Hard Complete Series

$6
Dark Knight Trilogy UV Redeemable through Flixster ( I don't use digital copies, so I'm not sure how that works, but I assume you can add it to your normal UV library once redeemed). One code for all three, so it can't be separated.

$5
Mr. Robot Season 2

$3
Allied
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
Ben-Hur
Manchurian Candidate (2204/Denzel Washington version)
The Last Ship UV
Powers Season 1 UV
Arrow Season 4 UV
Black Sails Season 3 UV
Robocop (2014) UV
Sicario iTunes or UV
I'll See you in my Dreams UV and iTunes
Rock the Kasbah UV and iTunes
While We're Young UV
Burnt UV
Chi-Raq UV
Maggie UV
Touched with Fire UV
Hannibal Season 3 UV

I got a problem. So after having my SNES Classic canceled by Walmart, I stupidly decided screw it, I'll just buy a NES Classic on Ebay. For $200. I hate myself. So on Saturday Amazon decided to sell some of the stock they secretly hoarded. I was able to drive down to LA and pickup a NES Classic for Retail pricing. Today my ebay NES classic arrived.

What do I do? I can't return the NES Classic on ebay since the buyer won't accept refunds.

//ARCANUM

I got a problem. So after having my SNES Classic canceled by Walmart, I stupidly decided screw it, I'll just buy a NES Classic on Ebay. For $200. I hate myself. So on Saturday Amazon decided to sell some of the stock they secretly hoarded. I was able to drive down to LA and pickup a NES Classic for Retail pricing. Today my ebay NES classic arrived.

What do I do? I can't return the NES Classic on ebay since the buyer won't accept refunds.

I imagine Amazon will accept returns. Can't you just return the one you got from eBay to Amazon? It's the same product right?

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Re-sell one on eBay and try to get most of your money back.
Not much else you can do.

I paid retail price from amazon $60. I paid $200 on ebay. I want to keep my amazon one and return ebay's $200 one. That's the issue.

So you want to have your cake and eat it too?

Your best option would be to sell one of them for as close to $200 as you can get, and live with it afterwards.

TrojanAg

Time to scalp that mofo

Got any friends/family that would want one? Gift them (or sell at retail price) and take the good karma.

Sami+

WTS: Coldplay Singles Boxset (1999 - 2006) Vinyl - $120, willing to negotiate shipping

Coldplay's greatest singles from 1999 - 2006 recorded onto 15 7" vinyl records for your listening pleasure. Comes housed in a white collectable​ box. Each record comes in an individual sleeve featuring The singles artwork and an inner sleeve. Also included is the The Blue Room E.P. Comes from a smoke free home and has been cared for with lots of love. I'd be happy to take more photos if you'd like.

WTB:
NieR Automata (Steam)

M3z_

NeoGAF Gold Seller

USED

New Nintendo 3DS XL Fire Emblem Edition w/ box and charger

In fantastic condition was kept in a shell case entire time I owned it.

$160 shipping included

Cmr5y3Vm.jpg

5ustT2Hm.jpg

kcBGXi4m.jpg

Im pretty sure eBay and PayPal require sellers to do refunds even if the seller says no refunds. You might get a negative feedback though.

PayPal Only - North America - No International shipping

Photos can be seenhere

WTS -

Playstation VR Launch Bundle that comes with:

All of the original items in the $499.99 bundle(2x Move, camera, breakout box, headset, all wiring, demo, VR Worlds, original box and inserts)
6x Disc games including Batman VR, Eagle Flight, RIGS, Robinson The Journey, PSVR Worlds, and. PSVR Demo Disc.
1x Playstation Gold Wireless Headphones with AUX cable and cloth bag(no original USB charging cable)
1x Officially licensed headset case/travel carrier.
1x Officially licensed charging and display stand (not pictured)
2x rubber/plastic custom made lenses protectors (made to protect the lense from eye glasses)

All of this can be yours for $500 OBO shipped with tracking and insurance.

Also for sale is a wireless Bluetooth Xbox One design lab controller with rechargeable battery pack. It has been used less than 5 times and has less than 10 hours of gameplay on it. It will also include the charging USB cable - $50 OBO shipped with tracking.

WTS (PayPal and free priority shipping):

* The control sticks on the N64 controllers have been replaced with third party Gamecube style sticks, I've tested each of them and confirmed they are suitable replacements (Quick spin attacks in Zelda, dash dancing, side tilts and smash attacks in Smash 64, spinning them in rapid succession with Mario Party, etc. all work very well) If you want the original stick however, I'll reinstall one that still work fairly well for no extra cost (2 available)

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
NeoGAF Gold Seller

USED

New Nintendo 3DS XL Fire Emblem Edition w/ box and charger

In fantastic condition was kept in a shell case entire time I owned it.

$180 shipping included

Cmr5y3Vm.jpg

5ustT2Hm.jpg

kcBGXi4m.jpg

Wow! Great looking system and a super fair price! Someone should jump on this, a rare color New XL!

deejay

WTS:

Wuppo - $4
Overcooked - $4
Starcrawlers - $6
Kero Blaster - $2
Galactic Civilizations® III - $2
Armello - $3
Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter - $3
SimplePlanes - $2

(Steam gift or key)

All for one price: $18

La La Land digital copy (through redeemmovie.co.uk/Flixster; UK only) - $3

Paypal F&F only

Piano

Banned
Jmeunsu.png

+7 buyer / +31 seller

FOR SALE:

All prices include domestic USPS Priority Shipping (2-day)
Feel free to make offers for multiple items!

OJlmFVp.png

tbaNR78.png

fXmW8gT.png

NdOGfTi.png

hmiJIIU.png

>>MORE PICTURES & HIGH RES PHOTOS<<

GBA:
Metroid Fusion (AUTHENTIC, not repro. Cart only. Some wear to label. Works perfectly) - $16

DS:
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Authentic, complete, great condition) - $30
WarioWare: Touched (Authentic, complete, great condition) - $18

GAMECUBE:
F-Zero GX (Complete in great condition. Name is written on top right corner of front of case - see pictures) - $28
Mario Kart: Double Dash (Complete in great condition. Name is written on top right corner of front of case - see pictures) - $38
Mario Party 4 (Complete in great condition. Name is written on top right corner of front of case - see pictures) - $36
Super Monkey Ball 2 (Players Choice) (Complete in great condition. Sticker residue on front of case - see pictures) - $18
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Complete in great condition. Some small scuffs to front of case) - $56
WarioWare, Inc. Mega Party Games! (Disc only. Disc has light scratches but works fine on my Wii) - $18

XBOX / XBOX 360:
Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, & Halo 4 (All are complete in great condition. See image gallery above for pictures of each individual game) - $25 for the set

BOX / MANUAL / INSERTS ONLY:
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (Missing cart but otherwise complete in great condition) - $10

DIGITAL:
Steam keys for sale (all from previous Humble Bundles):

$0.50 each or 3 for $1:
7 Grand Steps
A.I. War: Fleet Command
Ballistick
Beat Hazard Ultra
The Bridge
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler
Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition
Girls Like Robots
Gyromancer
Hospital Tycoon
Impire
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Lilly Looking Through
Luna's Wandering Stars
No Time to Explain
Potatoman Seeks the Troof
QUBE: Director's Cut
Retro Game Crunch
Rise of the Argonauts
Rituals
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
Secrets of Raetikon
Small Radios Big Televisions
Solar 2
Spirits
Streamline (Early Access)
Super Hexagon
Superfrog HD
Team Indie
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Waking Mars
World of Goo
Worms Pinball
Yosumin

$1 each or 3 for $2:

Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
GRAV
Guacamelee Gold Edition
Guns of Icarus Online
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora
JumpJet Rex
Killing Floor + Chickenator DLC
Magicka + The Other Side of the Coin DLC
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Monster Loves You
Mushroom 11
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Regency Solitaire
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Runestone Keeper
The Stanley Parable
Tower of Guns
Train Simulator 2016
Victoria II
Wasted
Worms: Clan Wars

$2 each:
2064: Read Only Memories
Big Pharma
Day of the Tentacle
Dead Island: Riptide
DmC: Devil May Cry
Human Resource Machine
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (Complete Pack)
Overgrowth
STRIDER
Umbrella Corps: Deluxe Edition
War of the Roses: Kingmaker (DLC)

If you're interested in multiple games, feel free to get in touch to make offers!

Payment:
I accept PayPal F&F.

Thanks!

edit: Hi there, Cloggerdude

delroy

Neo Member
WTT:
Steam Keys

2064: Read Only Memories
GRAV
Guacamelee Gold
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship
JumpJet Rex
Nuclear Throne
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
The Stanley Parable
Stardew Valley
Super Meat Boy
Superbrothers: Swords & Sworcery
The Swapper
Thirty Flights of Loving
Tower of Guns
VVVVVV
Waking Mars
World of Goo
Jotun

Looking for:

VA-11 Hall-A
ICEY
Xanadu Next
Night in the Woods
Furi
Crosscode
Owlboy
What Remains of Edith Finch

Willing to make a deal for these games (individually, whatever). Prefer to trade keys, but may be willing to do paypal/keys/combo/etc.

Top Bottom