• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

By Odin's Beard: Witcher 2 is free on XBL

Awesome game. Fans of witcher 3 shouldn't hesitate to get in on some serious back story in this series. The combat might be jarring at first but the game is still quite beautiful and the writing is equally strong.

Faenix1

Don't play my 360 but thanks OP.

This might make me pull out my 360 now

EDIT: How does one remove card? Doesnt matter since it's just a vanilla card, but I don't like leaving cards in sites..

01DragonFly

Saw this on another forum so I thought I'd post it here. Could be an error as well. Might as well download the game regardless.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/P...of-Kings/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80257520824

Sorry if this is old and already known. Please lock the thread if it is.

EDIT: This could be just for North America. Rellik posted below that it isn't available in the UK
I dont know if it works but switch to the U.S.http://www.xbox.com/Shell/ChangeLocale and reload the site

Got it. Pretty sweet.

I already had it on GOG but my PC's have always chugged on that game. I was thinking about picking up the 360 version after seeing that article on Digital Foundry singing its praises.

I guess the world just likes me today.

Whelp, just "purchased" it. Now whenever it comes to BC on Xbox One. Already have it on PC as well. Played through it twice, first time on Xbox 360 and second time on PC.

Daingurse

Play it you bastards. My second favorite game of last gen, and I still like it more than Witcher 3 (Blood and Wine might push it over tho). PLAY THE GAME.

cakely

Nice, thanks.

... it looks like I already have this one downloaded, so I guess it must have been a previous "Games with Gold" title.

Syriel

Nice, thanks.

... it looks like I already have this one downloaded, so I guess it must have been a previous "Games with Gold" title.

It was GwG in Jan 2015 IIRC. To build hype for last year's Witcher 3 release. ;)

The main difference is that it's now free for everyone (don't need Gold) until Feb 5.

Basically, if you have an Xbox 360 or Xbox One, totally free game.

Top Bottom