• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: WWII Headquarters trailer (MP social space)

COD Cycle in full swing. People already forgetting AW.

I've broken the COD Cycle now that I know the games will require you to spend hundreds of dollars on supply drops to unlock all the guns and perks. Gone are the days when you just got levels and prestiges. Even prestige isn't really that special because you still get to use your supply drop microtransaction guns at prestige x level 1.

Hell, now they're encouraging you to watch other people open supply drops in this headquarters space that they're advertising. It's just getting worse. Never playing COD again.

Holy shit, having 1v1's in full view of everyone sounds awesome.

If we can wager... hooooooly.... YouTube culture is going to explode.

**I BET MY 12 GOLDEN AK-47s & 3 PLATINUM THROWING KNIVES ON THIS MATCH. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE OUTCOME!**

But seriously, wagers would be dope as hell.

I've broken the COD Cycle now that I know the games will require you to spend hundreds of dollars on supply drops to unlock all the guns and perks.

Perks have never been in supply drops and only Black Ops 3 has been shitty with gaining weapons in them. Plus I'm sure the VMP is still the most dominant gun in that game and that not a supply drop item. Infinite Warfare did it much better where it gave everyone the base variant of new weapons for free and allowed you to eventually craft the other variants.

Also no one is required to spend money on anything.

Bsigg12

So 48 people and some really interesting things going on as well.

In the Destiny 2 beta it peaked out at what, 28 people in the Farm? It's kind of incredible that CoD WWII is going to have a better hub than a game where a massive part of the game is its social hub.

Metfanant

Something that someone spent a lot of time on that I will purposefully spend as little time as possible experiencing...

I guess the idea is kinda cool, but I have zero interest in it whatsoever

COD Cycle in full swing. People already forgetting AW.

I wasn't a huge fan of AW...but it's exponentially better than IW...

Hell I don't even like Blops3...but I'm still playing it over IW...

JoeLT

I'm mainly concerned about all the talk of "at launch". Such as "loot boxes will only have cosmetics at launch", "cosmetics will be ear appropriate at launch", "there is no pay to win stats at launch". Looks like it's going to be another IW and MWR, which is disappointing because Sledgehammer seems to be doing everything right with this game.

What is up with player animations in this game. I don't remember them looking so awkward in previous games, is it cause they can't hide it behind people boosting around anymore or am I just used to Battlefield?

Dopus

Banned
Does the Kar98k actually have a 7 round stripper in this or is it 5? I've not really been following this much.

I'm mainly concerned about all the talk of "at launch". Such as "loot boxes will only have cosmetics at launch", "cosmetics will be ear appropriate at launch", "there is no pay to win stats at launch". Looks like it's going to be another IW and MWR, which is disappointing because Sledgehammer seems to be doing everything right with this game.

Hopefully when they do add SD weapons its something like a Japanese or Chinese weapon versus some dumb made up weapon or experimental/future weapon.

Top Bottom