• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Calling All Brodeo Fans: Will GFW Radio Ever Return?

JABEE

qHAsofp.jpg

GFW Radio
Sean Molloy
Ryan Scott
Jeff Green
Shawn Elliott
Robert Ashley
Anthony Gallegos

I was looking back at the 2013 Reunion of GFW Radio and it makes me sad no more episodes were made.

I was a huge fan of the show who didn't even play PC games. I just loved listening to them analyze games, tell old funny stories and joke around. I can still listen to those old episodes, even if the games they are talking about are 10 years old. Will it ever return?

All the guys on the show discussed doing more podcasts and Jeff is now the Stream King of Twitch, yet nothing has come of it. I really hope there are people who still remember that show created during the infancy of podcasting.

Out of the Game was also a great podcast that had a short run and is no longer listed on RSS feeds. (I saved them all)

Are there any other Brodeo fans holding out hope for another podcast run?

Tender Rondo

Glory Days

NYR

Likely better left in the past, I didn't like the reunion show. Those 1up podcasts are still the best ever, I like to think highly of them in my memory and wouldn't want them to water them down but that is just me. Kind of like asking for Breaking Bad to come back, I don't think I would like that much.

Cardon

I'll forever appreciate the Brodeo for enlightening me on the humor of Sonic erotic fan fiction.

tribal24

Banned
Likely better left in the past, I didn't like the reunion show. Those 1up podcasts are still the best ever, I like to think highly of them in my memory and wouldn't want them to water them down but that is just me. Kind of like asking for Breaking Bad to come back, I don't think I would like that much.

Oh yeah the 1up podcast aswell with luke and Shane going at it every week lol. Damn now I need to download a few episodes again.

JABEE

I still think these guys have a lot to say. Now they have been in game development for awhile as well.

It won't be the same, but it doesn't have to be the same. I know it's a hard ask now, because they are all in different parts of the country and busy.

Top Bottom