• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get a ESO: rollcall for Xbox peeps?

Hawk269

Can I get an invite to the guild, please? GT is Norieaga. Some of you have already added me. Also, are any of you in Ebonheart pact or is everyone going to Daggerfall?

Daggerfall Convenant is where the majority of people for the Gaf NA Guild are calling home.

I will be on a little later today (about an hour or so from now) and will add people to the guild.

Late last night I loaded up a lot of food, drinks type items to help in boosting health, stamina and magic into the guild bank. I put a variety from Level 1 items up to Level 10 items, so based on your level take what you need and I can make more. These are beneficial boost items.

Hambone

Would like an invite to the NA guild, please: zeus2k

Do I need to be on for an invite? If I do, I'll shout out again later tonight when I get home.

I transferred my characters from the PC, but created a new High Elf Templar in the Daggerfall Covenant Got him to level 5 last night, and having a blast again. I'm honestly surprised how good it looks on console, had no framerate issues in Stros Mkai, and plays wonderfully with the controller.

I also have a level 50V1 dual-wielding Sorcerer in the Ebonheart Pact with maxed alchemy. Potions for everyone!

Edwardo

Would like an invite to the NA guild, please: zeus2k

Do I need to be on for an invite? If I do, I'll shout out again later tonight when I get home.

I transferred my characters from the PC, but created a new High Elf Templar in the Daggerfall Covenant Got him to level 5 last night, and having a blast again. I'm honestly surprised how good it looks on console, had no framerate issues in Stros Mkai, and plays wonderfully with the controller.

I also have a level 50V1 dual-wielding Sorcerer in the Ebonheart Pact with maxed alchemy. Potions for everyone!

I don't think you need to be online. It should show up under your notifications I believe.

Hawk269

You can join more than one guild, right? Can I join the NA guild if I'm on the Europe megaserver?

You can join up to 5 guilds, but they need to be on the same megaserver. So if you are on the EU Megaserver, you cannot join a guild on the NA server. Your character is also locked to the Megaserver you choose as well. There is no cross-over server connections.

Hawk269

I don't think you need to be online. It should show up under your notifications I believe.

You don't have to be on-line, but you need to have logged into the game at least once in order to get the notification. I know yesterday, people were asking to be added to the guild, but they had not bought the game yet. Once you log in one, we can then send the request.

Unlike the PC version, when you get mail or a notification it does not tell you when you log in, you have to go to the menu and there will be an alert for notification or mail.

Edwardo

You don't have to be on-line, but you need to have logged into the game at least once in order to get the notification. I know yesterday, people were asking to be added to the guild, but they had not bought the game yet. Once you log in one, we can then send the request.

Unlike the PC version, when you get mail or a notification it does not tell you when you log in, you have to go to the menu and there will be an alert for notification or mail.

Ah, good to know. Thanks for the clarification.

Last night I could only sign in to the Europe server, so I guess I need to make a new character once I can join the NA server.

GT = Cubbie087

Delryk

It appears the queue login screen needs work... position in queue going from 1 to 5520 to 411770.. wait time is always 1 second... been waiting about 5 mins now.. :/

Woot.. in.. avout 8mins... just goota be patient for now

You can join up to 5 guilds, but they need to be on the same megaserver. So if you are on the EU Megaserver, you cannot join a guild on the NA server. Your character is also locked to the Megaserver you choose as well. There is no cross-over server connections.

Terrific. We'll need to get an EU guild going then. Assuming I'll ever be able to progress the game, since Lyris is invisible.

Somnia

Terrific. We'll need to get an EU guild going then. Assuming I'll ever be able to progress the game, since Lyris is invisible.

It sucks, but she will show up if you reset the instance a lot of the times. Try logging in and out, etc.

This happened at launch for PC too in that it was so crowded there were spawning issues. Hopefully its fixed fast.

Somnia

I may not make it in to invite people. Queue is taking forever and I don't have a ton of time tonight.

I hope others who are playing can take the time to add GT's posted!

Somnia

GT: Bun7gie

North America server

GT: Le Schwab 117

Can I get an invite?

GT: Ray is beast

Added all of you

ALSO EVERYONE

We are over 50 members! We now have a guild store! So note if you goto the bank you have access to the "guild store" you can sell items to other guild members in it and try to make some money from each other.

Also if we save up as a guild (donations are always accepted gold wise to me, but I'll push this harder in the future) so we can buy a guild merchant in a major town. This will enable others to buy off our guild store if not in the guild.

We won't worry about that much till the game matures.

Somnia

Game feels super smooth outside of town, but in town man it's PACKED lol

Welcome to the guild everyone, remember if you aren't Daggerfall you can still chat with the guild and fellow gaffers in guild chat (when voice works), but can't group/pvp with us.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Built in Guild Voice Chat blows my mind. Granted party chat on consoles meant it wasn't necessary, but it's still awesome to see. Now if only Somnia would mute his mic when he faps. x_x

Somnia

Built in Guild Voice Chat blows my mind. Granted party chat on consoles meant it wasn't necessary, but it's still awesome to see. Now if only Somnia would mute his mic when he faps. x_x

:O

haha, voice chat isn't even working lately because of how fucking slammed the servers are.

I am amazed at how busy it seems, I think this game will have a great life :)

No sub means people won't ditch it right away either due to some launch issues.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
:O

haha, voice chat isn't even working lately because of how fucking slammed the servers are.

I am amazed at how busy it seems, I think this game will have a great life :)

No sub means people won't ditch it right away either due to some launch issues.
Yeah, plus I love how I don't feel like I've wasted money because I end up not being able to play for a day or two because life decides to tug on my sleeve.

RevenWolf

Game feels super smooth outside of town, but in town man it's PACKED lol

Welcome to the guild everyone, remember if you aren't Daggerfall you can still chat with the guild and fellow gaffers in guild chat (when voice works), but can't group/pvp with us.

Hey I tried adding you the night the game released, not sure if anything changed in the last five hours or if I somehow added the wrong person, but could you add me? :D

Gamertag: RevenWolfeGuard

Hambone

Added all of you

ALSO EVERYONE

We are over 50 members! We now have a guild store! So note if you goto the bank you have access to the "guild store" you can sell items to other guild members in it and try to make some money from each other.

Also if we save up as a guild (donations are always accepted gold wise to me, but I'll push this harder in the future) so we can buy a guild merchant in a major town. This will enable others to buy off our guild store if not in the guild.

We won't worry about that much till the game matures.

I think you may have missed my post. GT: zeus2k

I hit lvl9 and wont be on for 2 nights so cant make the EU Daggerfall guild.

If anyone makes it 1st. Send me an invite please.
GT: DJRedLine

Mononoke

Banned
Sorry for waiting till today to get it. Some personal stuff came up, and it took up my time. I'm downloading now. I'm trying to find info on what I should do, as an Xbox One GAF player. What world I should choose, how to get into the guild....

EDIT:

Should have just read.

Daggerfall Convenant seems to be where NA GAF players are at. I'll PM Hawk once I get my character created and seem to be situated.

I'm really excited to play this with you guys.

Hawk269

Sorry for waiting till today to get it. Some personal stuff came up, and it took up my time. I'm downloading now. I'm trying to find info on what I should do, as an Xbox One GAF player. What world I should choose, how to get into the guild....

EDIT:

Should have just read.

Daggerfall Convenant seems to be where NA GAF players are at. I'll PM Hawk once I get my character created and seem to be situated.

I'm really excited to play this with you guys.
Welcome. I'll be on around 6pm PST tonight and will add you.

Orca

Haven't had a chance to play much since launch day. Sale today, charity golf tournament tomorrow, and then a company camp retreat the next.

Mononoke

Banned
Welcome. I'll be on around 6pm PST tonight and will add you.

Thanks Hawk. This means a ton to me. I'm so excited to play this. I don't mind waiting to be added. I need to create my character, and start getting situated. I'm like a week behind now.

Delryk

Took some stuff from the guild bank last night... deposited a bit less so I donated 650

Hopefully I can deposit more useful stuff on through the weekend. :)

Somnia

Sorry to those who haven't got invites yet, I've been really busy with work and won't be around much till Sunday. I'll get on a little later today before 5PM CST and invite those who PM'd me and posted. Post your name and I'll get you today :)

Sobriquet

I think I was overlooked. I sent Hawk a friend request and message but he's not around.

NA, GT: mind in rewind

If anyone can add me, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Hawk269

I think I was overlooked. I sent Hawk a friend request and message but he's not around.

Sorry. Been busy outside of ESO. If you are not invited when I get home I will get you the invite tonight.

Somnia

Can I get a guild invite?

GT: PiratesAngerMe

Sent invites to both of you, check your notifications.

Also I will be out of town all night tonight and tomorrow. Could someone else cover inviting while I'm gone?

We're up to 64 guild members! We need to get dungeon running together!

Hawk269

Also I will be out of town all night tonight and tomorrow. Could someone else cover inviting while I'm gone?

Yeah I can do it tonight and tomorrow. Am off from work Sunday and Monday and outside of watching E3 pressers I will be available to help out those days as well.

Sobriquet

Sorry. Been busy outside of ESO. If you are not invited when I get home I will get you the invite tonight.

Hey, no problem! Thanks for doing this.

Got it, thank you!

Top Bottom