• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get a ESO: rollcall for Xbox peeps?

RevenWolf

Yeah I can do it tonight and tomorrow. Am off from work Sunday and Monday and outside of watching E3 pressers I will be available to help out those days as well.

Can you send me an invite then when you've got time today? :)

Gamertag: RevenWolfeGuard

Hawk269

Can you send me an invite then when you've got time today? :)

Gamertag: RevenWolfeGuard

Will do. Will also send you a friend request. I am finding that if the in-game voice chat wigs out or is not working, we can easily move to a party chat, especially if we are out and about doing adventures or dungeons.

I am waiting in que to log in, so it should be shortly you get the invite.

Hawk269

Just a small note for everyone in the N/A Gaf Guild Xbox One.

If you need any health items (Alchemy), Food Items (Provisioning) or need something crafter please let me know via in Game Mail. All I would need to know for Armor/Weapons is what level you want the item and what Race you are or if you don't care about the Race for the armor. In addition what kind of armor, Heavy, Medium, Light and what pieces you want.

So a quick in-game email like this:

Please Craft me:
1 Sword, Level 10, Nord
1 Heavy Arrmor Helm, Level 10, Nord

If you can, I would appreciate any spare materials you have. So if you want something made of metal any refined or raw Ore, or for Wood Crafting any Wood materials would be helpful. You can attach it to the mail you send me in game if you want or place in the guild bank. Right now, it is mainly Ore I could use since that has been the majority by a long shot that I have been making. I have been crafting items like a mad man and starting to run low on some of the main materials, so anything you can spare would be appreciated. No need for Gold as I am doing this to help others out.

Thanks!!!

jtrov

If anyone has time could you send an invite my way? Just picked up the game yesterday and I can't wait to join on some of the action.
My GT is: jtrov

Hi, I would love an invite to the guild. Thanks!

North American server
Daggerfall Covenant

Xbox gamertag: PeteZaTheHutt

Character name: Lloyd of the Rings

Ascenion

If anyone has time could you send an invite my way? Just picked up the game yesterday and I can't wait to join on some of the action.
My GT is: jtrov

If anyone has the time could they add me to the guild
Gamer tag : phiiiiil

Thanks

Hi, I would love an invite to the guild. Thanks!

North American server
Daggerfall Covenant

Xbox gamertag: PeteZaTheHutt

Character name: Lloyd of the Rings
Sent you guys invites. Also I'm inviting my friend H0MICID4L H4CKR. I vouch for him.

Hawk269

So for those in the NA Daggerfall Xbox One Guild, what do you guys think of having a raffle for a $25.00 Xbox Live Game Code? I was getting some space bucks and bought an extra one to throw in for a raffle.

The way it would work is that each member of the guild would email 1000g for an entry. If you donate 5000g, you are entered into the drawing 5 times. All money gained within the game goes to our Guild Bank to help fund our Guild Traders. On the PC this was a common thing that guilds did, granted some did not give away game money codes, but I figured it would be a fun first one.

Typical Raffles would be for a certain percentage of the donated gold with the rest going to the guild bank.

What do you all think about doing one of these in the next week or so?

Ascenion

Hey guys is there an Ebonheart Pact NA GAF guild?

If so can I get added please? Tag = Dimorphic.

Cheers.

I'm not sure if there is but if you want to be in the Daggerfall guild I can invite you.

Edit: meant to add this to my above post, my bad.

stn

Anyone having problems connecting tonight? Fuck. First night I have to play the game for the first time, keep getting "server timed out" issues. Regretting this purchase already.

Hawk269

Anyone having problems connecting tonight? Fuck. First night I have to play the game for the first time, keep getting "server timed out" issues. Regretting this purchase already.

No going to say it sucks, but you are joining on possibly the busiest day for MMO's, a weekend. Just keep hitting the "A" button and try again and again. It does suck, but it is a MMO, it is the first weekend of existence and severs are getting hammered.

stn

It was my fault, actually. Thought my NAT was open when it was strict. Thank you for the post though. Its too late for me to start playing now but I'll be looking for a bunch of you tomorrow!

I've tried several times over the past few days to play, but I've only managed to get on twice. It's been very frustrating because what little I've played has been loads of fun. I was able to get on the NA server around noon (eastern time) on Saturday but I tried again at around 6 p.m. and was denied. Hopefully they'll get this ironed out soon because I'm itching to play more.

Sent you guys invites. Also I'm inviting my friend H0MICID4L H4CKR. I vouch for him.
Much appreciated!

H3xum

Online in NA Daggerfall

Acct name is H3xum

Character name is Ilyana (capital I then lower case l)

Idk which name is needed for the add

Either way, invite would be appreciated gents :)

Hawk269

Online in NA Daggerfall

Acct name is H3xum

Character name is Ilyana (capital I then lower case l)

Idk which name is needed for the add

Either way, invite would be appreciated gents :)

I will be logging in shortly and will add you. Sent you a FR on Live as well.

Delryk

First writ i get in provisioning demands Clarified Syrah Wine.. but i still dont have the recipe for it... i know about 30 recipes and at skill lvl 19 i think. If anybody know where i could get the recipe or whatever please let me know ;) havent checked guild traders yet.. maybe i'll have to start looking in there!..

Also.. most of the guild chat for me have been coming out with no sounds.. Think i heard Pete and someone else but thats it. Guessing its the servers for now. They may be disabling voice chat to handle server loads better?

Hawk269

Had to remove a member today. The person is not on Gaf and not on my friends list. Was spamming music very loudly, then proceeded to go on a cursing binge for no apparent reason. Not sure if he was responding to someone in area chat since I turn that off and go straight to guild chat.

But just for future reference, please be nice when in Guild chat. We switch to Guild chat to get away from people that purposely play music and curse like they are a drunk sailor. :)

Delryk

So for those in the NA Daggerfall Xbox One Guild, what do you guys think of having a raffle for a $25.00 Xbox Live Game Code? I was getting some space bucks and bought an extra one to throw in for a raffle.

The way it would work is that each member of the guild would email 1000g for an entry. If you donate 5000g, you are entered into the drawing 5 times. All money gained within the game goes to our Guild Bank to help fund our Guild Traders. On the PC this was a common thing that guilds did, granted some did not give away game money codes, but I figured it would be a fun first one.

Typical Raffles would be for a certain percentage of the donated gold with the rest going to the guild bank.

What do you all think about doing one of these in the next week or so?

I'd be up for it.. Might be too early in ESO-life to start this though.. everybody's just starting up!..

Getting all the inventory and bank slot unlocked is priority for me right now.. once that's all cleared up, my money is yours! LOL :)

stn

Any word on a patch coming soon? Have had some issues connecting to the NA server during evenings. Going to try again tonight but am contemplating selling the game while the value is high.

statham

Sorry guys I haven't updated OP it awhile, but Somnia seems to be doing a great job inviting people. *started a new job, long hours, blah, blah, blah* Hopefully I can get started in ESO this weekend,

Somnia

Sorry guys I haven't updated OP it awhile, but Somnia seems to be doing a great job inviting people. *started a new job, long hours, blah, blah, blah* Hopefully I can get started in ESO this weekend,

I haven't been on much at all, but I will start playing more soon. Work has been INSANE.

I've still put a good couple hours in a day, but it's not enough!

Edwardo

I haven't been on much at all, but I will start playing more soon. Work has been INSANE.

Same here. I moved over the weekend and we just got internet on Tuesday. Plus work has been crazy.

I just want some time to play!

Top Bottom