• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

iLLmAtlc

Necro vote for The Last of US Prices >_>

It's the most creative title in a while imo and accurately reflects the current landscape with the shit prices.

I'm in Vancouver, BC. Got the console mostly to play with my ex gf, no need for it now. Want to sell and use proceeds towards the Forza 6 Bundle.

Good choice. Bought my x1 last holiday for MCC and a netflix box, and it became my go-to system. The fantastic quality of forza, sunset, and now rare replay is astounding. (On top of all the time sunk into the MCC campaigns)

Also compatible with tmn go app and obviously netflix with a great DVD player.

N° 2048

cod.jpg

explodet

Lone_Prodigy thinks he was BORN to make Thread #6. Lone_Prodigy has fantastic hair, but is he ready to take on the responsiblity of an official thread?

Lone_Prodigy: He's just not ready

stopped listing stuff on there because of the endless lowballers

Even writing FIRM beside the price doesn't ward them off

Yeah I always say take it or leave it but people always try to haggle. It's the damned "no harm in asking" attitude. There is a harm - you piss me off and make me think you are stupid, haha.

Dazzler

My Rare Replay finally arrived a week after release

Taking amazon a week each time to get new releases to me

It's infuriating, but the prices are too good

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: Welcome to Canada. That'll be $79.99+tax

Top Bottom