• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fularu

Banned
Finally received my TE2+ tonight! Can't believe they honoured that deal. Really stoked on the look and feel of the stick overall. A little creaky, but I am gonna give it some time to settle and break in a bit before I whine. For now, I'm pumped!

Waiting on SFV to arrive on monday before I unpack it and test it out.

I have a Hori Hayabusai for XBone, I'll be able to see how different HORI parts are from Sanwa now

Can someone hmu if you come across ps4 deals for Doom or Dark Souls 3?

They were on sale this week for 20% off on Amazon and BB

ohlawd

got my SE from EB. it's perfect with no dents

except they decided to tag the box with the price. what the hell. what do I use to get rid of this shit? lemon juice?

and BB actually failed me :( No Conquest until next week. Amazon still hasn't charged me for Birthright, but what else is new

Yeah. The other title suggested was right on the money since it's a reference to those people who were exploiting the incompetent Amazon CSRs.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 8: No Deals, Only Bitching About the Title and Abusing Amazon CSRs

I'm actually surprised at how many people have seen their Fire Emblems ship. Mine hasn't even left Amazon's warehouse yet, and they only have an hour left before "Being shipped today" becomes a lie.

I have a Hori Hayabusai for XBone, I'll be able to see how different HORI parts are from Sanwa now

They don't seem to be anymore
Fml

i-Jest

except they decided to tag the box with the price. what the hell. what do I use to get rid of this shit? lemon juice?

and BB actually failed me :( No Conquest until next week. Amazon still hasn't charged me for Birthright, but what else is new

I find my stickers come off easily, with no residual residue, when I leave the heater on in my room. I crank it up to maximum to heat up the air and that's worked out fine.

Just to note, I've never done this with the original intention of taking stickers of. It just so happens to work during the very few times I was in the mood to take stickers off.

FrsDvl

either breath warm air on the sticker while you slowly peel it off, or use a hair dryer. either works just fine.

Or use anything alcohol based ( body spray, hair spray whatever). Just be cautious cause it could ruin the packaging.

ohlawd

I find my stickers come off easily, with no residual residue, when I leave the heater on in my room. I crank it up to maximum to heat up the air and that's worked out fine.

Just to note, I've never done this with the original intention of taking stickers of. It just so happens to work during the very few times I was in the mood to take stickers off.

either breath warm air on the sticker while you slowly peel it off, or use a hair dryer. either works just fine.

Or use anything alcohol based ( body spray, hair spray whatever). Just be cautious cause it could ruin the packaging.

k cool, thanks. warm air it is. I'll do it when I'm not sleep deprived.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Wall of Shame

X99OcG0.png

In Vancouver, starting tomorrow at Mike's Computer Shop IN STORE, they have one single unit

MSI GS60 Ghost Pro (i7 5700HQ/16GBRAM/128GBSSD/1TB/15.6in/GTX970M) for $1080 CAD

They've got 2 120GB Samsung SSDs for $40

1 x ASUS VIVO TAB for $88

why do i have to work tomorrow ;_;

also, tomorrow at SDM:
Cn8goPc.jpg

it's also a 20x points day, so

20X Optimum Points on Saturday, Feb.20 gives 80K points worth:

(80/95) x $170 = $143 during normal redemption or

(80/95) x $200 = $168 during bonus redemption events or

(80/95) x $220 = $185 during mega redemption events

Yay, new thread!

I miss the old subtitle, though this one's decent.

Here's hoping for some great deals.

Speaking of deals or lack thereof, I can't believe the continued high price of 360s and the awful deal that EB advertises for refurbished ones with a bland game (CoD Ghosts). It's ridiculous, and I feel for people who pay that price.

With all of the talk about shipping, I'm surprised I made the wall. Apologies for the annoyance, haha.

What's up with Scene's website these days? The damned thing never works.

Stage On

Apparently preorders of Fire emblem fates Special edition from EB games where supposed to come with a set of key chains. I feel jipped that I didn't get it but it seems several stores haven't gotten their shipments yet

Sora_N

My shipping still says today is delivery but this was the last update. I don't know what the hell happened. I shipped to my Flex Delivery address but this hasn't happened to me before.

Date : 2016/02/19
Time : 06:07
Description: Item in transit to Post Office
Additional Information: The item is on its way to the post office, but is not yet ready for pickup. Keep checking Track until you see the item is available for pickup.
Retail Location:
Signatory Name:

Fire Emblem Fates arriving in January 2017, yet shipping now. Let's not forget the forgotten but delivered order of Rare Replay which came last August. Amazon is quite funny

A man of discipline!

Tapejara

Anyone here have experience returning items to the Square Enix Store? I ordered some games from them during their anniversary sale, but quickly changed my mind and sent a request through their support form to have the order cancelled before it shipped. Nine days and five requests for support later, and I have not received a response, my order has shipped and I'm more than pissed off. Are they going to make me pay for return shipping?

MarkusRJR

Anyone here have experience returning items to the Square Enix Store? I ordered some games from them during their anniversary sale, but quickly changed my mind and sent a request through their support form to have the order cancelled before it shipped. Nine days and five requests for support later, and I have not received a response, my order has shipped and I'm more than pissed off. Are they going to make me pay for return shipping?
If they're still using Digital River, expect the worst. :(

Fuck Digital River.

Eoyote

Neo Member
Apparently preorders of Fire emblem fates Special edition from EB games where supposed to come with a set of key chains. I feel jipped that I didn't get it but it seems several stores haven't gotten their shipments yet

In store or online? My online copy didn't have anything with it.

Clov

Fire Emblem Fates arriving in January 2017, yet shipping now. Let's not forget the forgotten but delivered order of Rare Replay which came last August. Amazon is quite funny

Mine is "arriving Mon, 2 Jan" but is "not yet shipped". Should I be worried, or do you think it will be fine?

Also a bit annoyed that it hasn't shipped already. I have One-Day Shipping on it!

ohlawd

aww what? pls remind me if they ever get those in

ovii

I got my FE fates last night from amazon. Minor dent from the piss poor packaging but I'll live. I have another copy coming in on Monday, after finally leaving the warehouse at like 8pm last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom