• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

It became available again, tried refreshing coffee cup got an error that read "Error

Contact Customer Service".

:/

Wait, tried refreshing again, it said:

"Confirmation in your inbox shortly."

Let's see...

ORDER CONFIRMED!

sikkinixx

It became available again, tried refreshing coffee cup got an error that read "Error

Contact Customer Service".

:/

Wait, tried refreshing again, it said:

"Confirmation in your inbox shortly."

Let's see...

ORDER CONFIRMED!

*bro fist* coffee cup is life.

I timed it from when I refreshed to when I saw it was out of stock. 96 seconds. I'm frantically messaging my friend who wants one "GOGOGOGO"

chrono01

*bro fist* coffee cup is life.

I timed it from when I refreshed to when I saw it was out of stock. 96 seconds. I'm frantically messaging my friend who wants one "GOGOGOGO"
Yeah, when I refreshed the coffee cup and got another error, I thought I was out of luck. I then refreshed THAT error, and it finally went through.

What a nightmare. Best of luck to you all!

Now I need to track another one, since I promised my sister I'd try to get her one. I'll have to go through Best Buy for the next, since EB only allows one per household.

jholmes

I think they're putting up one at a time, or something.

I was able to click the button once, and it immediately said I had added the maximum to my cart, but I couldn't click on my cart. And then it was sold out.

This is irritating.

EDIT: Had it in my cart, was checking it out, got to the last step and it just decided there wasn't one for me anymore. Fuck off EB.

baconcow

Joke's on us when these things flood stores a few weeks from now. My local Walmart claims they will have around 30 of them on Saturday morning opening (Friday they are closed).

Dont forget walmart at 6am est.

It's getting exciting, reminds me of amiibo :)

thats 3am here and I'm drinking tonight....Guess I'll have to drink more and play something on the Pro. Any impressions here about pro on 1080p screens? I grabbed Dishonored 2 and allready had the new Call of Duty Legacy edition.

Best Buy has the Nes Classic and extra controllers on the website but can't do anything yet :(

If you trade in a system at EB Games for the PS4 Pro promotion, does the controller have to match the system? I have a white Wii but only a black Wiimote...

Nibiru

Banned
Probably end up staying up to grab that controller from bb. I expect they will go fast too.

Wait does the controller even come out today?

Lol at people stressed needing that 25 year old console day 1.

Not hatin will prolly get one, one day. Just find it funny.

If I didn't get my order in I wouldn't have minded, I just think this is awesome value (even though I have a lot of the games and an NES lying around somewhere.........if they even still work)

If I didn't get my order in I wouldn't have minded, I just think this is awesome value (even though I have a lot of the games and an NES lying around somewhere.........if they even still work)

they will still work if you clean em up.

if you don't want em though, i'll take em! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom