• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Huh, they must have pulled it down. I doubt it sold out in 10 minutes. Possible maybe? More likely they put it up by accident, pulled it down, and will put it back up again.
For what it's worth, if you try to click on the XB1 version of the CE, it just takes you back to the main page.

Edit: Not anymore

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Sweet Christmas, I don't know if I'll keep it, but the idiot in me wants it so bad.

EqHRhQD.jpg

Is this US or Canada?

My app is set to Canada and clicking the notification brought me to the Switch page on amazon.ca. It could still be an error and be for US but sent to people with the app set to Canada, but the fact that they linked the notification to the right .ca page looks good.

leeman

My app is set to Canada and clicking the notification brought me to the Switch page on amazon.ca. It could still be an error and be for US but sent to people with the app set to Canada, but the fact that they linked the notification to the right .ca page looks good.

Sweet, thanks!

zroid

Banned
Wow Indigo are doing yet anther plum points top-up promo

they just did one less than a month ago!

Feeling pretty good about not spending the entire $20 last time, now. I just redeemed $10 and inched my way back up to the $10 threshold, so now I have another $20 to use. Or I could redeem $10 again and do the same thing this time. Which I think I will.

This does seem like an amazing deal. Anyone know if its a good choice for the Switch? I'm totally unfamiliar with SD cards.

reading reviews, i wouldnt risk it, seems alot of people suffer from slow read/write speeds, which isnt a good thing and it appears to have a higher failure rate

Don't know what the switch stock situation is but EB got some stock in stores today (BC, guildford specifically). Also just preordered the Destiny 2 Limited Edition in store just now.

Deal

There are a few deals on Amazon.com right now that, even with the US/CAN exchange rate, are still amazing.

Exist Archive $9.39 USD (Vita) / $12.03 USD (PS4)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs! $9.33 USD (PS4)

Exist Archive on the PS4 came out to ~$23.19 CAD (reg. $50.XX at Amazon.ca) and Tokyo Ghost Hunters came out to ~$19.86 (reg. $54.99 at Amazon.ca, but on sale for $23.21).

Edit: I guess Tokyo Twilight isn't the hottest deal, but at least you don't need to pay taxes (which would make it a bit more of a deal to order from the US)

Damn. NES Classic sold out so fast I missed it. Stupid Nintendo what a joke.

Why even announce you're going to have stock if you have enough available for <1 minute.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Did anyone receive that eShop credit from that eBay seller from yesterday yet?

The seller left me positive feedback, but I did not receive any email or messages with the codes.
Just got my email with the codes. Will enter them now.

EDIT: Just added all five of the $5 codes without issue on the Switch. I'll give away the five 3DS SMB VC codes later.

kennah

What's my best bet for a Wii U pro controller? Zelda on the gamepad is a little annoying. They have one at my local Source for $55 but hoping for cheaper. Wish I'd been able to grab one of the shoppers $25 ones in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom