• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

N° 2048

Still at it trying to get Walmart to cancel my Crash pre-order; refuse to both via email support and calling them on the phone. Blah blah, can't after 30 minutes despite others here doing so. I guess I'll just return it to the store though, they would apparently rather spend money to ship it to me and waste an employee's time at the store than just cancel it!

Meanwhile I just spent 2 minutes on the phone closing a bank account this morning.

It's fucking harder to cancel a Walmart order than a bank account. Be warned!

This is why I didn't hop on any Wal Mart deals.

killroy87

Still at it trying to get Walmart to cancel my Crash pre-order; refuse to both via email support and calling them on the phone. Blah blah, can't after 30 minutes despite others here doing so. I guess I'll just return it to the store though, they would apparently rather spend money to ship it to me and waste an employee's time at the store than just cancel it!

Meanwhile I just spent 2 minutes on the phone closing a bank account this morning.

It's fucking harder to cancel a Walmart order than a bank account. Be warned!

Yup, Walmart is legendary for being a pain to cancel or edit an order. I take that into consideration any time I see a deal form them, I make sure I commit. Even their return methods are archaic. They allow you to send it back to them the same as Amazon, but there are way more steps involved, it's a pain. Best-case scenario is if you live close to a store, and can just return it there.

F4r0_Atak

Am I the only one who wants Amazon.ca to have Knack 2 on their website soon? I know you can preorder it at EBGames in-store and on BestBuy.ca too.

Dazzler

Anyone interested in a Aqua Blue PS Vita/with a 16gb memory card and carrying case?

All brand new. I bought one from Japan and then found an almost new Ps vita 1000 on Kijiji.

I don't need two.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm in Nova Scotia, can ship.

How much?

N° 2048

Am I the only one who wants Amazon.ca to have Knack 2 on their website soon? I know you can preorder it at EBGames in-store and on BestBuy.ca too.

Amazon.ca isn't stupid like BB or EB. They know that Knack 2 is going to be the greatest game of this generation and are clearly working to ensure proper stock is available for the millions upon millions of pre-orders they will get for Knack 2, again, the greatest game of this generation.

Kyolux

Amazon.ca isn't stupid like BB or EB. They know that Knack 2 is going to be the greatest game of this generation and are clearly working to ensure proper stock is available for the millions upon millions of pre-orders they will get for Knack 2, again, the greatest game of this generation.

You mispelled Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back.

Discord sucks for quick notifications (and it's ugly).

There's a LINE channel already for deals.

Discord is just fine for quick notifications, we're just in the process of setting that up. I actually heard about the SNES well before I saw it posted about on this thread.

LINE is also more limited overall.

Ryde3

I NEED dat SNES mini. FML. I have an NES classic and I don't even like NES games, hope I didn't use up all my luck getting that one, gah.

Dazzler

I really really really hope there are preorders for SNES Classic.

Also, I'm going to try get a Euro one, the vastly superior looking SNES

frequency

Please please please send me a PM, email, text, and call me before telling anyone else it's available.

Just kidding.
I'm not kidding.

Kunan

Bleh I want one so bad to give my sister but lol it's going to be damned impossible to get past scalpers. I wish Nintendo ever produced to meet demand (amiibo flashback nightmares).

I REALLY REALLY hope that they don't fuck this up this time.

They didn't fuck it up. They got exactly what they wanted out of it. Crazy lines and press about people trying desperately to try and get the latest Nintendo product. I wouldn't be surprised if these come right out of the marketing budget, because that's what they are.

Megasoum

Banned
Well fuck... I really didn't care for the NES classic but I definitely want the SNES...

I hate Nintendo's business practises sometimes... Fuck artificial shortages

Zeeman

I got the NES Classic but I've barely used it. I have most of the SNES games on VC, although Star Fox 2 and the actual version of Yoshi's Island makes this pretty tempting. If it had more non-VC stuff like Turtles in Time or Uniracers I'd be much more excited for it.

BaconHat

...I really should not have promised my brother back at the time of the nes classic an SNES version if it ever came out. Tracking the first one for him was already a huge pain.

xclaw

Couldn't find a NES Classic in stock anywhere.....

Can't find a Switch in stock anywhere......

Probably going to cry if I can't find a SNES Classic anywhere....

mileS

Wouldn't it be sweet if Nintendo ran production for at least a year on these things. Please learn to love money again :( please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom